Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much make up do you wear?

Reverie

On that note, what did you think of the gothic-in-white girl's make-up? I love that black swirly off her eye thing she has going.

It's cool, I wear a lot of eyeliner like that! or when I get bored during class I extend my eyeliner out like that haha. When I get bored I've been known to cover my face and sometimes my body as well, in those kind of patterns.

It's cool, I wear a lot of eyeliner like that! or when I get bored during class I extend my eyeliner out like that haha. When I get bored I've been known to cover my face and sometimes my body as well, in those kind of patterns.

Awesome. Share more pics! :D

Oh, and here's my first (and last) use of guy-liner:

Posted Image

Feel free to be very critical as I've already decided it is not for me. Takes me long enough to get ready to go out without this added hassle (hassle for me since my eyes are ticklish and I won't hold still for someone applying it).

(edited)

Awesome. Share more pics! :D

I'm really bad at taking pictures of my make up everyday, I really should but here are some of what I have:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I want to get my face charts really perfect before posting any portfolio stuff.

Posted Image

Hate this photo of me but I think it showcases the make up quite well..

Posted Image

Edited by Reverie
  • Brohoof 1

I wear concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, regular eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I wear it quite often, and always do if I'm going out with friends. I usually skip it if I'm in a hurry to school, though.

Every day I wear mascara, eyeliner, and shiny eye shadow that matches the color of my skin for a bit of flair. To get dressed up I just change the eye shadow color, but I really don't look that much different. Recently I started wearing concealer on the red parts of my face. I don't use it to necessarily hide pimples, but I find that if it's not as red it doesn't look as bad.

I can't wear lip gloss/stick/anything. I just lick it off, as gross as it sounds.

Usually I just stick to some liquid eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop in the morning for the sake of making myself not look so bland. For dressing up I'll go the whole way - foundation, blush, eye shadow, powder, etc.

My boyfriend doesn't even notice when I wear make-up though, and I dunno if anyone else does either, lol. But I like it for myself, and every once in a while I will go without it.

Totally jealous of people who have time to do their makeup all nice :C

I just slap on some eyeliner most days. Foundation if I'm breaking out or something.

I spend a little more time on my face when I'm going out on the weekend or something.

I looooooveee makeup! But It really depends on what I'm doing that day. If I don't really have anything planned and I'll be home all day, I either wear nothing or I spend hours and hours playing around with my face. I've done some pretty cool Pinkie Pie inspired eye makeup. I wish I had a better camera so I could put some pics up. Anyway. Yeah. I kind of wear a lot of makeup on the average day. Foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, I do my eyebrows, and maaaaaaaaaaybe wear some lipstick...depends on what's goin' on. =P

I've only ever worn makeup once in my life, It was Junior year and I got the part of Macbeth in the play Macbeth (obviously)

They made me wear eye liner and mascara and foundation. It was for 3 nights so i guess that's the only time I've ever had the stuff on me lol

I'm not gonna lie. The size of my eye is frightening. But I do my makeup like this almost every time I wear my Pinkie Pie shirt. There's yellow above the pink and blue. But it's nearly impossible to see. ._. My camera is a POS. But that's okay. HERE IS MY EYE.Posted Image

I've never worn makeup!

Do you notice when you are wearing it that you are wearing it with out looking or feeling your face?

Edited by flaretta

I've never worn makeup!

Do you notice when you are wearing it that you are wearing it with out looking or feeling your face?

It's pretty hard to notice unless you wear like, sludge for makeup. Although. When you wear mascara, your eyelashes get really crunchy.. Kinda fun to play with. But other than that, it's not easy to notice. :P

I've never worn makeup!

Agreed with PinkieFry. The only time I ever felt it was when I really REALLY CHEAP, gross foundation.

And when I wear a ton of mascara or false eyelashes or something like that.

• 10 months later...

I haven't ever worn make up before, though I'm also a guy, so I don't think much about it. Maybe if I'm going on some sort of date I might touch up a bit, but that would be the most I would ever do.

Pretty much none, my grooming routine is pretty simple. I take a shower, I shave, put on some deoderant and cologne and do a quick brushing of my hair which for the most part just goes straight back.