Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The House Of Enchanted Comics (sign up/ooc)

Marciblook

I don't think I can do plot twists that easily...that's all...

Oh, well...plot twists range from simply adding something that makes the RPers have to do something extra, to almost throwing them off and making them work their way around the twist. Here, how about if I become CO-DM of the RP, does that sound good?

Oh, well...plot twists range from simply adding something that makes the RPers have to do something extra, to almost throwing them off and making them work their way around the twist. Here, how about if I become CO-DM of the RP, does that sound good?

Yeah, that sounds good

Okay. For now, let's wait to see if this RP can get some interest from other people here.

Yeah, I kinda thought the high post rate might have done it...but then again, we were still planning it...

Yeah, I kinda thought the high post rate might have done it...but then again, we were still planning it...

Yeah, the only nag I have is that you need to have your OC participate as well. In an RP I'm hosting, I created a temporary OC that is the game-master, yet he still RPs just like any other pony. Even if you RP with your OC, you can STILL control how the plot drives on, which is what I was trying to tell you earlier. 

Yeah, the only nag I have is that you need to have your OC participate as well. In an RP I'm hosting, I created a temporary OC that is the game-master, yet he still RPs just like any other pony. Even if you RP with your OC, you can STILL control how the plot drives on, which is what I was trying to tell you earlier.

Yeah...but I too was saying I was the narrator and I probably shouldn't...so....

Hopefully people are getting interested in this RP, unless you want to do it between you and I to get warmed up.

Well, either way I gotta open the official thread, so maybe it would be best to do that

Well, either way I gotta open the official thread, so maybe it would be best to do that

Okies. Be sure to put the link of this thread in the RP thread, that way people who are interested can join. Oh, and leave the thread labeled as "open". 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How would these comic affect a pony that already has super powers? For example, my OC, Spartella.

Hm...I suppose it depends on which comic you enter....

I'd assume, entering a one where they don't exist, might make Spartella powerless, or maybe a different one would grant them different powers...who's to know really?

• Brohoof 1

Hm...I suppose it depends on which comic you enter....

I'd assume, entering a one where they don't exist, might make Spartella powerless, or maybe a different one would grant them different powers...who's to know really?

Either way, sounds like fun

I actually have two characters that I would like to use, if that's ok. The only reason is because a child pony traveling by herself seems a little TOO unbelievable.

Spartella

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spartella-r9784

Brass Brush

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brass-brush-r9783

The two of them are entirely new to the concept of comic books, but are fascinated none the less. They may ask the proprietor of the shop for help on where to begin.