Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP sprites for RPG maker?

Scootadress

I'm producing a MLP RPG horror game and I have designed the scenery (well-made plans.Everything will be in chapters. Its a longer horror game)However-the characters. I drew up the avatars, but I need to find a sprite maker.

Does anyone know of a sprite maker? I have the character designs laid out, but no sprite!

• Brohoof 1

There is no sprite maker, that can make sprites that will work for any RPG Maker game, and XP and VX Ace need a script to utilize sprites beyond the base 2D model size they use by default.

There is no sprite maker, that can make sprites that will work for any RPG Maker game, and XP and VX Ace need a script to utilize sprites beyond the base 2D model size they use by default.

all of which I don't know. Great.

all of which I don't know. Great.

There's scripts that allow for sprites beyond default, but most only allow sprites made by the programmer...you gotta do some searching lol.

There's scripts that allow for sprites beyond default, but most only allow sprites made by the programmer...you gotta do some searching lol.

I will try. I'm using some type of tutorial.
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 5/27/2014 at 8:46 PM, Scootadress said:

I'm producing a MLP RPG horror game and I have designed the scenery (well-made plans.Everything will be in chapters. Its a longer horror game)However-the characters. I drew up the avatars, but I need to find a sprite maker.

Does anyone know of a sprite maker? I have the character designs laid out, but no sprite!

I'm awesome at making Pony game sprites.  i might be able to help!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 4:46 AM, Scootadress said:

Still looking for sprites?