Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible official RPG in the works?

M'aiq the Liar

http://www.horse-news.net/2014/05/an-official-my-little-pony-rpg-in-works.html

This is horse news, so view at your own discretion. (note to moderators, the article itself is not derogatory, but the comments section of the site can be, similar to youtube).

But it looks like we would see an official pony role playing game in the works. According to the anon from EA who talked about it on both /v/ and /mlp/, the game is a 2.5d rpg set in the time before the royal sisters founded Equestria. They have 3 classes, and all 3 races playable.

@,

Hope it's really good quality and not like that horrid G3 stuff.

It would probably play like a paper mario rpg kinda knock off thing, and it would for sure have the g4 styled animations.

I hope that too. 2.5d? Should've just gone for the full 3.

I'd rather have full 3d, but the guy in the post is talking about turn based combat. So I'm pictureing it more like final fantasy 7, but with ponies. And if that happens, I will throw my money at it.

I'd rather have full 3d, but the guy in the post is talking about turn based combat. So I'm pictureing it more like final fantasy 7, but with ponies. And if that happens, I will throw my money at it.

Well, a combat system eh? Not bad at all. 

eeesh,,, That might be enough to make me actually want a current gen system...

• Brohoof 1

If it's EA making the game, than more than likely the game is doomed. EA has been voted #1 worst American company twice in a row.

]

Nah, It'll just be broken on launch, and have day one dlc and always on DRM for the first couple of days. Then they'll fix it and it will be a mediocre 7/10.

It would probably play like a paper mario rpg kinda knock off thing, and it would for sure have the g4 styled animations.

Sweet Celestia, please let this be real. Paper Mario was legit. I want a pony RPGs so bad, I'd buy it twice.