movies/tv Greatest Cartoon Characters of all Time.

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Like Wheatley I gotta throw in a vote for Zim just getting back into the show and he is easily one of the most hilarious characters ever the humour has not deteriorated :P And how could you not fall for such a totally legit disguise

Zim-Thinking-Like-A-Human-Pun-Intended-z

• Brohoof 1

JD111.gif

This adorable ball of glorious fluff that is my avatar is the creation of the glamorous Laika

Hey so Johari

I would have to go with the character I've been using as my avatar for years now. Kim Possible is so cool! I still love her! (Yes, I have this CD!)

post-375-0-69666800-1378795968_thumb.jpg

Another all time great is the hero that flaps in the night. None other than Darkwing Duck! This picture illustrates his "never say die" attitude.

post-375-0-54228900-1378796027_thumb.jpg

Let's not forget Gadget Hackwrench. She adorable, smart, and can build anything from odd bits and parts found in human garbage.

post-375-0-32260600-1378796139_thumb.jpg

Bonus pictures...

Gadget as a pony

post-375-0-23206200-1378796218_thumb.png

Gadget with a new friend!

post-375-0-66574600-1378796251.png

• Brohoof 1

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

• 11 months later...

Scooby Doo
Squidward
(Spongebob Squarepants)
Jimmy Neutron
Double D (Ed Edd n Eddy)
Gazpacho (Chowder)
Mumbo Jumbo (Teen Titans)
Smoke (Yin Yang Yo)
Atem/Yami Yugi (Yugioh)
Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
Team Rocket (Pokemon)

Edited by BoredAnimeGif

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Pinkie Pie. Because Pinkie Pie.  :maud:

post-27460-0-77024000-1408990238_thumb.jpg

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

as a kid Spongebob was my idol now not so much

now I think any character who doesn't speak much or show there face until a specific point is the greatest character in anything

Dennis (Spongebob)

Piff (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)

Longshot (Avatar The Last Airbender)

I could only think of these three off the top of my head

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Sig2.jpg

Obviously, best pony is also the best cartoon character.  :wub:  :muffins: 
And no, my viewpoint is not the LEAST bit biased.

Derpy+Hooves.png
Aside from Derpy, I really like Daria.
A master of dry and snarky sarcasm, Daria perfectly captures the kind of nihilistic teenage angst that (I think) most of us went (or are still going) through.
I know I certainly did, and Daria is one of the few characters that I can actually relate to on a very fundamental level.

8fnNqj5.jpg

Edited by Derpaholic

UTl7ftY.png

• Finn, Jake, LSP, Bubblegum, Marcaline, Ice King, B-MO, Neptr, Tree Trunks, Flame Princess, Lemongrab, Lemonhope, Cinnamon Bun,  and a bunch more from Adventure Time.
  • All the Mane 6, Discord, the Princesses.
  • Mabel and Dipper Pines, Soos, Stan Pines, Bill Cipher, Gideon Gleeful, and Old Man McGucket from Gravity falls.
  • Mordecai and Rigby, Pops, Skips, Ilene, Muscle Man, and Benson from Regular Show.
  • Chowder, Schnitzel, and Chestnut from Chowder.
  • All the Teen Titans.
  • All the Crystal Gems in Steven Universe.
  • Courage the cowardly dog
  • The Powerpuff Girls and Mojojo
  • Bloo, Cheese, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco from Fosters Home.
  • Invader Zim and Gir.
  • Double D, Ed, Johnny and Plank from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
  • Phineas, Ferb, Baljeet, Buford, Isabella, Dr. Doofinshmertz, and Perry from Phineas and Ferb.
  • Brock from Pokemon.
  • Grandpa Max from Ben 10.
  • Shaggy and Scooby from Scooby-Doo
  • Patrick, Squidward, Plankton, Spongebob, and Sandy.
  • Fry from Futurama
  • Numer 3, Number 2, Number 1, and the Toilenator from Kids Next Door.
  • Sheen from Jimmy Neutron
  • All the cats from Catscratch

Of course, these are all MY favorites, not nesecarily the best of all time.

Edited by Infinite901

The Lich from Adventure Time.

S2e24_the_lich_in_lake.png

He's just so perfect at changing the normally relatively happy and free atmosphere of the show into something quite dark the moment he appears. Not to mention he shares the voice actor for Deathstroke, which makes him even cooler. 

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

Can I just throw Rarity out there real quick?   :please:

blogentry-20419-0-19175700-1397600804_thumb.png

She's so amazing...She's helped me deal with the hardships of life in ways I thought a person would be unable to do :D She's also an amazing character who's funny and multidimensional as well as being an empowering female by being able to take care of herself in any situation as well as not depend on a man to balance her life :D She also stays empowering and strong while staying true to herself by having her passion for fashion and the finer things in life :D While she's already breaking the feminine, girly-girl stereotypes she's also breaking ones associated with her lifestyle by remaining friends with the mane 6 despite being able to live the life she's always dreamt of and putting a lot of weight on her judgement of other ponies by their inner beauty more so than their outer beauty :D

She also remains interesting by having flaws that she's constantly developing and always manages to ham things up with her absurd amount of charisma to boot :D

Plus, I'm madly in love with her :wub: She's done alot to help me with my life and is everything I've ever looked for in a woman :D She's jusjust wonderful in every sense of the word... :wub:

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

The powerpuff girls, Ash Ketchum, the mane 6, Scooby doo gang, eh.... Pikachu. the pines family(cause I'm too lazy to spell out names) from gravity falls including wendy and the rest.

Edited by Star Ruby

I don't care what pony you like because I like everypony!

Zuko and Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender. They each have an amazing story behind them, grow and change in an organic and interesting way, and have some real complexity behind them. One of the best heroes and one of the best villains out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAFPkbBsWo

They're also awkward dweebs and I can relate to this.