Pony death battles you wouldn't mind seeing?

Geek0zoid

I'm sure that at least some of you have seen the Rainbow Dash vs. Starscream death battle from Screwattack.com on YouTube.

I honestly LOVED it. It had both MLP and Transformers, two of my favorite things.

It got me thinking of something; What if the other ponies were to engage in a death battle? Who would they face off against.

I was so curious about my question, that I'd ask it to you, the bronies of the fandom.

If other ponies from the show were to engage in death battle, who would you want them to face off against?

Link to RD vs. Starscream death battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8

post-18066-0-52230700-1376356683_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stevenearthpony
  • Brohoof 3

lets_change_a_username_by_sonicwithsabers-d76l7td.gif

Signature made by: Rainbow Skywalker

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

My Johari Window thingymabob :http://kevan.org/johari?name=StevenEarthPony

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Sonic against RD always seemed cool to me, But i would really want to see Goku VS Twilight, Im sorry but Goku for the win. kamehameha wave!!!! His power level is over 9000! *that was not funny and im sorry*

• Brohoof 3

Elric Brothers (Full Metal Alchemist) vs. Cake Twins. I bet when the Cake Twins reach 15 they become the coolest fighters in Equestria.

Luna vs. Lelouch (Code Geass) "If the princess does not lead, her comrades will not follow."

Dr. Whooves vs. Rintaro. (Steins Gate) Two mad scientists and time travelers.

Simon (Gurren Lagann) vs. Scootaloo. Unfair, you say? Scootaloo has awesomeness on her side.

Shizuo (Durarara!) vs. Big Mac. Both of them got the power. 

• Brohoof 2

Hinata (Naruto) against Fluttershy would be an interesting...erm.... battle...if there is  a battle.. Ya know cause they're pretty shy characters?

• Brohoof 2

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Twilight vs. Voldemort. Hold onto your butts people. Either that or Princess Celestia vs. Voldemort.

DJ Pon-3 vs. Deadmau5. Epic music battle.

• Brohoof 2

dr whooves vs dr. who would be lovely  ^_^

I think that mario could face a applejack in a fight becouse they do not have any super powers but they are cool.

derpy vs the great mighty poo had been cool too

• Brohoof 1

(Really cool signature)

I'd like to see a Mane 6 battle royal. Kinda like what was done with the ninja turtles.  Who is the deadliest of the 6? Twilight w/ her versatility of magic? Applejack w/ her brute strength? Rarity w/ her cunning and a viscous backhand? Fluttershy & her pent up rage? Pinkie pie and a combination of her 4th wall breaking powers and her psychotic other half Pinkemena? Or will Rainbow Dash pick up a 2nd victory w/ her speed and athleticism? I'd also pay to see the Mane 6 vs. their past generation counterparts.

But if it had to be non-equines, I'd pick:

-Pinky Pie vs. Freakazoid

-Rarity vs. Rouge the Bat (Sonic the hedgehog)

-Applejack vs. Holo the Wise Wolf (Spice and wolf)

-Twilight Sparkle vs. Edward Cullen (Twilight Novels)

-Discord vs. Piedmon (Digimon: Digital Monsters)

-Queen Chrysalis vs. Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)

-Nightmare Moon Vs. Wu-ya (Xiolin Showdown)

-The CMC vs. The Ed Boys (Ed, Edd & Eddy)

-Lyra Heartstrings Vs. Dee-Dee (Dexter's Laboratory (a pony wanting to be a human vs. a human who became a pony in 1 episode))

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

I'd like to see a Mane 6 battle royal. Kinda like what was done with the ninja turtles.  Who is the deadliest of the 6? Twilight w/ her versatility of magic? Applejack w/ her brute strength? Rarity w/ her cunning and a viscous backhand? Fluttershy & her pent up rage? Pinkie pie and a combination of her 4th wall breaking powers and her psychotic other half Pinkemena? Or will Rainbow Dash pick up a 2nd victory w/ her speed and athleticism? I'd also pay to see the Mane 6 vs. their past generation counterparts.

But if it had to be non-equines, I'd pick:

-Pinky Pie vs. Freakazoid

-Rarity vs. Rouge the Bat (Sonic the hedgehog)

-Applejack vs. Holo the Wise Wolf (Spice and wolf)

-Twilight Sparkle vs. Edward Cullen (Twilight Novels)

-Discord vs. Piedmon (Digimon: Digital Monsters)

-Queen Chrysalis vs. Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)

-Nightmare Moon Vs. Wu-ya (Xiolin Showdown)

-The CMC vs. The Ed Boys (Ed, Edd & Eddy)

-Lyra Heartstrings Vs. Dee-Dee (Dexter's Laboratory (a pony wanting to be a human vs. a human who became a pony in 1 episode))

Twilight vs. Cullen XD That sparkly prick wouldn't stand a chance (No offense to Twilight fans)

The CMC Vs. The Eds sounds decent. Ed, Edd, and Eddy is one of my favorite cartoons of all time.

Elric Brothers (Full Metal Alchemist) vs. Cake Twins. I bet when the Cake Twins reach 15 they become the coolest fighters in Equestria.

Luna vs. Lelouch (Code Geass) "If the princess does not lead, her comrades will not follow."

Dr. Whooves vs. Rintaro. (Steins Gate) Two mad scientists and time travelers.

Simon (Gurren Lagann) vs. Scootaloo. Unfair, you say? Scootaloo has awesomeness on her side.

Shizuo (Durarara!) vs. Big Mac. Both of them got the power. 

Personally, Knuckles the Echidna vs. Big Mac sounds awesome to me.

Classic death battle at it's finest.

As for me, I would personally like to see a fight against Darin doo and Indiana Jones.

Must be a pretty interesting fight to see in my opinion.

Daring Doo Vs. Indi sounds awesome, too.

This is for giving me Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, George Lucas!

Sonic against RD always seemed cool to me, But i would really want to see Goku VS Twilight, Im sorry but Goku for the win. kamehameha wave!!!! His power level is over 9000! *that was not funny and im sorry*

I have to agree with Sonic vs. RD. Still sad that Shadow lost to Vegata, though :(

• Brohoof 1

lets_change_a_username_by_sonicwithsabers-d76l7td.gif

Signature made by: Rainbow Skywalker

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

My Johari Window thingymabob :http://kevan.org/johari?name=StevenEarthPony

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

Berry Punch vs. Firo. (Baccano) Somehow the former makes me think of the Prohibition Era mafia.

Crystal Ponies vs. Hinamizawa (A town in Higurashi: When They Cry) "Welcome to the Crystal Empire."

Pipsqueak vs. Conan (Case Closed) I'm not sure why I came to this conclusion.

Derpy vs. Makoto (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time) They're so related. 

• Brohoof 1

This my basic stance on this.

Anyway, I've never really thought about this kind of thing before, but I think it would be interesting to see one, two or more of the Mane 6 going up against a Space Marine from Warhammer 40,000.

QjpvSOPl.jpg

Although it would probably be very one sided (No offense to my fellow bronies, but Space Marines are literally the definition of Overpowered.)

Failing that, Rainbow Dash vs. the Scout from TF2.

• Brohoof 1

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Both Fluttershy vs Batman (With Batman winning) or Pinkie vs Deadpool. I'd prefer Deadpool vs Pinkie though. That I'd like to see.

Edited by Safari
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...