Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's Fool Proof!

Fool Proof

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: A quick Google search for Brony forums.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm not really sure about this, but I think I stumbled upon it one sleepless night after finishing my Dr.Who binge on Netflix. Anyway, I'm glad I did, I love it!

I love talking to other people from different walks of life, and I love anything that is unique, or just different. Anyway I don't believe I have pretty straight-forward persona, I'm a little here and I'm a little somewhere else. But here is a basic rundown: 19, college student, AF Reservist, brony.

I hope I get to know all of you pretty well!

• Brohoof 5

Applejack?!

LOVE Applejack. ^^

Welcome to the forums, by the way! ^^

We're happy to have you here!

Let me ask, what's your favorite thing about Applejack?

What's your favorite Applejack-related episode? ^^

How long has Applejack been your favorite pony? ^^

After you answer those questions, feel free to have a blast in the Applejack Fan Club!

If I weren't such a Twilight Sparkle Fan, I would be there all the time. ^^

Anyways, have fun while your here. You're with friends now, away from the rest of the world who may reject your Brony side. ^^

Also, if you need any help, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, I'll be more than happy to lend you a helping hoof. ^^

See you around the forums, friend! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 2

Hey! Hey! Hey there @Fool Proof! Welcome to the MLP Forums!  :lol:

That's an Excellent avatar you have there! A fan of the mighty and glorious Discord are we?  :umad:

I'm a college student myself actually! It's nice to see some more on the forums!

Hopefully you enjoy yourself around here! I'm sure you'll make a great addition to this fabulous community!

I Hope you have lot's of fun here, and a great time too!

If you ever want to chat or have any questions, don't be afraid to send me a PM! I'll be happy to talk!  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Fool Proof.  Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay, :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, :D

• Brohoof 1

Howdy howdy Fool Proof! Welcome to our forums, I love Applejack myself actually, along with her wonderful sister Applebloom. Welcome to our forums! Also, feel free to enjoy this wonderful musical piece! ^.^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Thanks for making me feel welcome everypony!

Im glad there are so many Applejack fans here, I love everything about her and I've probably been a fan of her ever since I first started watching.:)

But besides the mane 6, Discord truly is the best pony!

And awesome video Kelseymarie805! Here's my favorite MLP musical so far, enjoy (: youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

Edited by Fool Proof
  • Brohoof 2

Thanks for making me feel welcome everypony!

Im glad there are so many Applejack fans here, I love everything about her and I've probably been a fan of her ever since I first started watching. :)

But besides the mane 6, Discord truly is the best pony!

And awesome video Kelseymarie805! Here's my favorite MLP musical so far, enjoy (: youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

You're welcome for the welcome! And are very wise to think that. I second that notion!  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure you and I will get along petty well too, My Little Twily :P Squirrel gets it!

I don't know why I love Discord so much. I think it is because the mane 6 represent ideal human characteristics, meanwhile he represents human nature.

On another note, any Dr.Whooves fans here? :)

Welcome to the forums! You're a Whovian? That's brilliant/fantastic/insert your word of choice here~ And bow you're a Brony, which makes you 20% cooler!

As a Dr. Who/Whooves fan myself, I'd like to say welcome, from the bottom of both of my hearts!

• 4 weeks later...