Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OMG omg yay!

CinnamonSwirl

I woke up this morning and the 4the season is on netflix! Idk if this allowed but I wanted to let others know! I'm up watching it with my daughter! I never seen it as omg the animation is stupendous! The lighting in the castle on the ponies...awesome!!!!!

• Brohoof 11

On S4 now? Get ready for a trip of an amazing season!

I know very late start but due to financial reasons I don have the hub on tv. I'll be able to get it once I get a job again. I just started episode about equestrian games. I cried at the last episode with daring do.

It's about time they came out with this!

I'm still waiting on the S4 DVDs though!

(they still haven't released season 3 in Australia....)  :eww:

Can't you buy them off amazon or something and watch it on netflix?

• Brohoof 1

I know very late start but due to financial reasons I don have the hub on tv. I'll be able to get it once I get a job again. I just started episode about equestrian games. I cried at the last episode with daring do.

I still know quite a few people who have yet to start the season yet or finish it for that matter. So it's fine to have a late start. I watched each episode(when possible) livestreamed here. I don't have any sort of a TV network or streaming so I just use DailyMotion or the Livestream when there are new episodes. There are quite a lot of episodes that involve the equestrian games this season so I'm not sure which one you're mentioning  :huh:

The finale is up there with the greatest episodes the series has seen and I found this season extremely enjoyable. You're gonna have a blast  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I still know quite a few people who have yet to start the season yet or finish it for that matter. So it's fine to have a late start. I watched each episode(when possible) livestreamed here. I don't have any sort of a TV network or streaming so I just use DailyMotion or the Livestream when there are new episodes. There are quite a lot of episodes that involve the equestrian games this season so I'm not sure which one you're mentioning  :huh:

The finale is up there with the greatest episodes the series has seen and I found this season extremely enjoyable. You're gonna have a blast  :muffins:

The episode where CMC competes to carry the flag and Scootaloo doubted herself because she couldn't fly. Ii thought for sure she would get her cutie mark when tv did a close up!!!

• Brohoof 2

The episode where CMC competes to carry the flag and Scootaloo doubted herself because she couldn't fly. Ii thought for sure she would get her cutie mark when tv did a close up!!!

That episode is awesome. As well as the song that comes up for it! Hearts As Strong As Horse~  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I'm still waiting on the S4 DVDs though!

(they still haven't released season 3 in Australia....) :eww:

Seriously, why do we even live here :okiedokielokie:

In Europe we're still waiting for the season 1 DVDs. >_>
  • Brohoof 1

Can't you buy them off amazon or something and watch it on netflix?

I could, if Amazon actually shipped to where I live...  >_>

I can watch it on netflix of course, but I'm the kind of guy who likes to have a hard copy DVD set to share with my friends!

I woke up this morning and the 4the season is on netflix! Idk if this allowed but I wanted to let others know! I'm up watching it with my daughter! I never seen it as omg the animation is stupendous! The lighting in the castle on the ponies...awesome!!!!!

Haven't seen it yet? You're in for a treat. :)