Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Status Updates: How to Post?

FalloutPony
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Click on your name in the top right-hand corner. A menu will drop down, and there will be a section that says "What's on your mind?". Type in your status here, then click the Update button.

• Brohoof 1

up at the top on the black bar, you'll see your name with a little triangle pointing down.  click that, and then there should be a box that says "what's on your mind" and that is where you type in your status.

• Brohoof 1

There are multiple ways to do this, but the most convenient way is to click your username in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Type in your status update in the field that says "What's on your mind?" and then click the update button.

Example:

51b5de05ce.png

You can also do this on your profile feed. Click onto your profile by clicking your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and by then clicking the My Profile button. When on your profile, click the Profile Feed tab on the left. In the field that says "What's on your mind?" type in a status update and then click the Post button.

Example:

2ed895b369.png

The third way to do this is on the Community Status Updates page. To get there, click that View All Updates button at the bottom of the Recent Status Updates box:

02a524e980.png

Then, you would just type in your status update in the field that says "What's on your mind?" and click post.

Example:

b3440a05ba.png

Hey there, . As you now have a status update I assume that you now know how to use that feature, so I will go ahead and lock this topic. :)

• Brohoof 3