Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey to the Higher Plane

Jack Baker

@, Clover laughed. "Your ignorance amuses me," she said. "Do you honestly believe that all alicorns are born that way? I think you need to get some education before you shoot your mouth off in future. I earned my alicornhood, by doing precisely what you accuse me of not doing. In other words, protecting Equestria. In the second place, for your information, I don't live in a palace and I don't have ponies waiting on me. I earn my own living and I work hard. You on the other hand, seem to spend your time wandering round the forest and causing trouble. Perhaps you need to take a good hard look at yourself before you start throwing stones."

@, "I'd be happy enough to do that, on one condition," Clover said. "If this... creature is to join us, I would ask that she be at least civil, and try to keep her ignorant and ill informed remarks to herself. As for the Everfree, why would I want to burn it down? One of my friends, Ruby, came from a town in the middle of the forest."

(edited)

@,@,@@Pripyat Pony,

Hurricane heard Clover talk about how she always caused trouble. It kinda of stung a little considering her past, but Hurricane didn't let it show and pushed the hurt feeling away. She tried to calm herself down when she heard Rose speak. She just sighed and she became a bit calmer, but then felt a spark of anger when Clover referred to her as a "creature". She would've lashed out at her if she hadn't become slightly confused. "Join you where?" she asked curiously, but cautiously. "What are you all doing in the everfree anyway?"

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

@

Raze ignored that fact he was ignored, and exhaled deeply. "You'll see when we get there. For now, just tag along. We're on our way to find something, something valuable and that's pretty much all you need to know. So you're coming or what?" He asked, getting the map out again.

Edited by Trevor Philips

@,

Hurricane thought for a moment. Could this be a trap? she wondered. Or are they honest? Are they going to trick you into being banished? Were they really upset about your minor crimes around Ponyville? All these thoughts raced through her mind. She decided that there was only one way to find out. "Fine. I'll join you, but don't think you can catch me off guard." she said. "And I'll be flying above the group." she really wanted to be away from three alicorns who really didn't like her. "Besides, I could use an adventure and I think you'll find  my knowledge and skill very useful."

(edited)

@

Raze looked at her, indifferent as to what she would do, as long as it didn't involve stabbing them in the back. "Fine, do what you must. Good to have you, I guess?" He turned to White. "And what were you doing, hiding in the bushes like that?" he said playfully to her with a smile.

@

Edited by Trevor Philips
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, @, @@Pripyat Pony,

Bliss did her best to keep her tongue in her mouth since Blaze was already on her case about fighting back...She really wasn't the type to get in a real physical fight when it really came down to it just over hurtful words. She took one look at the ignorant black pegasus and quickly added up. She's not even worth one of your thunder bucks Blissy...let it go. She sighed and shrugged, pushing past Hurricane and Raze in eagerness to move forward.

"If we're done of acting like who can trust who, or fears of burning down a forest that has more meaning to Celestia, Luna and Twilight then some of us can understand," she darted a stink eye on Hurricane as if to say 'you really don't think do you', then continued, "I agree with Rose. I don't want to fight timber wolves tonight, nor do I wish to run into any rockadiles, forest drakes,  or diamond dogs. Much as I admit I helped in negotiations for territories in the Everfree forest between the diamond dogs and drakes, that doesn't mean they like trespassers...I don't think I would be able to stop a fight if it broke out...if it helps, maybe having more then one flyer up in the air would benefit the group. It double the help in avoiding trouble later on."

Edited by Lightning Bliss

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Hurricane rolled her eyes when she heard Lightning bliss wanting to be in the sky with her. "Please princess, I can handle the 'eye in the sky' job" she said with pride. Hurricane took to the skies. "Besides, I know much more about this place than you do." she said. "By the way," she added "There's lightning sand ahead."

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

@,

Not wanting to be put down or out done, Bliss also leapt into the air, flying just a few feet higher then Hurricane, thorwing a bit of whip lash at her in the process. "And belive it or not," she retorted, "I was a pegasus before I was thrown into alicorn ascention. Two pairs of eyes are better then one. And you may have had more experience here in this forest, but I'm not a spring chicken on it either!" She calmed a moment as she spotted what she claimed to be lightning sand, nodded and turned back to her.

Her words more of even leveled and equal treating towards Hurricane, "If you really do or...want to tag along with us... We got to work together here."

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Hurricane rolled her eyes again. "I was right. you alicorns think you know everything." she said to herself. She turned to Lightning Bliss. "Don't make the mistake of thinking you're a better flyer than me, Princess." she said angrily. "Because then, you're gonna figure out why I got my cutie mark and you can bet your pretty little tiara that your not gonna like it." she sneered.

Edited by Vitani

@,

"I'm not wearing a stupid tiara..." Bliss snorted, her pride getting pushed by Hurricane with every word that spewed from her mouth, "and my father got me flying months earlier before any filly in my class when i was a pegasus...I'm no Rainbow Dash, but neither are you... At least I'm offering to help, rather then acting like a stuck up pegasus. You claim we 'alicorns' are the stuck ups, but we're not the ones calling each other stupid or rejecting help when its offered. You could at least give me the benfit of the doubt before you start assuming the worst in us, or do you do that to everypony... You don't even know me, Princess..." Bliss added in the insult as a clear saying to her acting like a brat, then added, "oh and by the way... It's Lightning Bliss to you... My name is NOT Princess!" Snorting once more, she fluttered off hotly ahead of her, keeping low to the tree line and making sure no pony stepped in the sand Hurricane spotted.

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Hurricane gave Lightning Bliss the stink eye. "That's it Princess." she said to herself. "I warned you." Hurricane then flew up to Lightning Bliss and flew around her very fast. She looked like a black blur. She then formed a small, but powerful tornado around Lightning Bliss. Dirt, dust and leaves whipped around the alicorn and the powerful winds threw her off course.

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

@,

Bliss had little time to look around before the tornado went swooping up under her and locking her in a violent spin out, sending her flying back out of control. Stay calm...stay calm...she told herself, then focused her magic and teleported herself not only upright but right smack in front of Hurricane, blocking her path. She shook her head several times to get the spinning out of her head, then glared at her firmly.

"I try to be patient...I try to speak on your grounds... But you just don't care about others except yourself, DO YOU!" Without warning, Bliss through herself into a dive at rapid speed, only to shoot back up violenty towards Hurricane, before the pegasus could have time to dodge. Then she did a 180, throwing her back legs upward as she spiraled up. "THUNDER BUCK THIS!" She nailed Hurricane right in the stomach with all the force of the wind power behind her compacted into her back legs, hitting her mark.

(OOC omg somepony stop us...But she started it!)

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

Hurricane was smacked into a tree and felt a sharp pain in her left hind leg. She ignored the pain and flew back up in the air to face Lightning Bliss. She refused to go down easily so she tried a different tactic. "Some alicorn of peace you are." she said. "Now what would Celestia say? Her beloved friend beating up an innocent Pegasus who didn't really do anything wrong. What will everypony else think of you? The alicorn who is supposed to represent peace among others just raged out and attacked a pony for just mere insults. Such a fraud. everypony here saw you go against everything your supposed to stand for." she smiled deviously.

((I'm gonna stop now, so the others can catch up.))

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,@

Raze looked up at the commotion going on in the sky, and began to feel enraged, as what they were doing would surely attract attention from predators in the forest.

"HEY! Would you please stop making so much noise?! You're going to attract--"

Suddenly, there was a howling in the forest. Raze froze and looked around, seeing green eyes staring at the group in the darkness, then one of them popped out, reavealing a wolf body made totally out of sticks. A pack of Timberwolves had ambushed them.

"....MotherBUCKER!!" Raze yelled, drawing out his blades. "Thirty minutes in, and we're already being attacked!" He looked up to where Lightning and Hurricane are and mouthed the words "I hope you're happy," to them, anger in his eyes.

((OOC: You're welcome :P ))

Edited by Trevor Philips

(edited)

Everlast looked at the two young ponies fighting in the air, shook his head and chuckled. Were we ever like that? Wishing to stop the fighting, but being unable to go up to them, Everlast grabbed them both by the mane with his magic and dragged them down to the ground.

He turned first to the princess.

"You may not have started this, but you are not innocent, You used words first, I don't blame you for that. However, you did eventually revert to violence. A princess of peace may not be required to hold her temper all the time, but if you face all problems like this, there may be problems with you being able to claim being a princess of peace."

Then he turned to the instigator.

"You also used words first, but your words were meant to hurt just as much as the physical damage you may have dealt afterwords. You have to understand that you will not always be the best. I am not saying that her being an Alicorn or a princess makes her better than you, but the fact that she was able to civilly integrate herself into our band of travelling compatriots does. I understand your caution and fear of your homeland being destroyed, but caution unfounded is paranoia. And that, causes problems."

After his little lecture, Everlast let them both go. 

"Looks like your commotion brought us more friends."

Edited by purple.teal

(edited)

((Well, they're caught up.))

Hurricane pushed away Everlast's speech and immeditly focused on the current situation. She drew her dagger from her wing. Her hind leg still hurt her. She couldn't stand or put pressure on it so she hovered above the group. She went straight into a battle ready stance facing the timberwolves. "Let's dance" she said. with a small grin on her face. She flew high into the air and flew in a circle continuously gaining speed. After she felt she couldn't go any faster, she threw herself straight down into a dive and flung her dager at a wolf and used her momentum to smash right into two of the other timberwolves.

((Sorry, I don't know how many wolves there are))

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

@@purple.teal, @, @,

"That's cute coming from the pony who started this mess! I didn't call you stupid then send a tornado after me, or acuss me of threatning to burn down your home! Oh and for the record, I don't care what Celestia thinks of me, she already has ill wills on me for not committing to her teachings as it is. And just because I'm an alicorn of Peace, does NOT mean I'll sit idly by why some back woods feather head insults me and my friends for just being what we are!"

Before she could throw another onlsaught of words, she felt a tugging pain of magic yanking at her mane then drag her down to the ground before she could stop it, only to be grounded by the unicorn Everlast and have to listen to his choice of words to calm the situation. "This is NOT how I deal with things on a normal bases," she snorted in defense, "if ya'll expect me to be a door mat whenever some pony insults me for what I am..." her anger suddenly turned into tears out of her control. Her face was puffed with rage but the tears flowed through like a waterfall, "I spent most of my life being insulted by ponies like you! None of you ever gave me the chance just because I was different, you inconsiderate-" before she could finish, she heard Everlast along with Raze cry out in panic...as a pack of timber wolve emerged from the forest.

"Oh great...." she sniffed and backed away...her horn automatically glowing in response to her instinctuial fear to fight or flight, while Hurricane took to the air and attacked the wolves head on.

(OOC ok that was my last post for the night, cya later all)

Red didn't want to get in a fight with the new pony, so he just listened to the two fight from the ground. The fighting got louder and louder and more annoying as well. Just as Red was about to fly up there and do something timberwolves appeared. It wasn't rare to see these creatures while flying over the forest, but to see the whole pack up close was a different story. Normally, he would take flight and leave, but he didn't want to abandon the group, so he tried to fly and do the same thing ad the other pegasus.

But the cloak he wore didn't let him fly and even if it did, it was too heavy to fly at a speed where the wolves would get hurt.

"Oh, so THAT'S WHY I never wore this." He said, annoyed.

Finally getting the thing off, Red took flight and went higher and higher. When high enough, Red just closed his wings and eyes for a second. The feeling of falling always filled his heart with adrenaline and a large grin formed on his face. Once opening his eyes again, he started spinning to gain more speed and put his front hooves forward. Picking out a timberwolf, he locked his course on it and came spinning down towards it.

"INCOMING!" The pegasus yelled and smashed into one of the wolves, knocking it Celestia knows where. Dissapearing into the woods and flying out again, he yelled: ''Woohohoo! I forgot how much fun this was!" Before flying into the clouds again.

@@RedStorm, @@Lightning Bliss, @, @@purple.teal, @,

Clover had stayed on the ground, for obvious reasons and hadn't heard any of the argument between Hurricane and Lightning Bliss. But she had seen the tornado and considered that a step too far. She had been about to knock Hurricane out of the sky, when Lightning Bliss took care of the problem herself. But the ignorant pegasus had caused another problem. Timberwolves!

Clover frowned. This pegasus was more trouble than she was worth! Clover immediately performed a shield spell which pushed in between them and the timberwolves.

"If you stay behind the shield," she called, "They can't hurt you. We can pass thru it, but the timberwolves can't. If you wish to fight them, remember that if you're injured, the shield is there."

She rolled her eyes at the sight of Hurricane bashing into the wolves. Didn't the idiot know that that was the wrong way to deal with such creatures? The wolves came apart at the attack, but quickly reformed soon after. They could do that infinately, but Hurricane would be dead. Clover had another idea in mind. It was a spell she had created exactly for this kind of situation. She stood in front of the shield and shot the spell at the timberwolves. Instead of shattering them, it created a sticky glue substance that stuck their joints together, glued them to the ground and meant that they were unable to move themselves, let alone attack.

"Stand clear of the wolves!" she shouted. "I will try and get them all, but if anypony gets too close to them, they will be glued, too!"

(edited)

White Rose spun around and braced herself for the fight, drawing out Roseblade and starting in a defensive position. A Timberwolf lunged at her, and she spun around, the blade slicing through the twigs that made up its left forearm. Growling, it backed up and, after a few moments, attacked again, this time biting. She swung around it before driving the point of the blade into its side. When the blade did this, roots came up from the ground to entangle it in place, brambles growing on the vine and constricting it until...

CRACK.

The Timberwolf was literally squeezed apart by the force of the roots, which melted back into the ground, still holding some of the bits and pieces of the wood.

Behind her, she heard a pomf, and she turned around to come face to face with a second Timberwolf- stuck in a huge blob of cotton candy. Smiling to herself carefully, she dashed towards the rest of the group and continued to fight...

Edited by Nyx Assassin

Blaze held his ground letting fire form a circle around him, keeping the Timberwolves away from him. He sent swarms of fire thorns at the Timberwolves setting them ablaze. He took a few down, but he was about to engage with the other group before he noticed that the fire was starting to grow from the thorns, the fire started to spread away towards the trees. "Oh no", Blaze ran towards the fire and tried is best to snuff the flames.

(edited)

@, @,@@Pripyat Pony, @@RedStorm,

@@Lightning Bliss, @@purple.teal,

That last attack took a lot out of Hurricane. She knew she wasn't getting much praise and she definitely knew she wasn't fan favorite. Everything she did seemed to backfire. Not this time. She had a brilliant idea, but she knew she would be exhausted afterwards. Besides, she couldn't just leave these ponies to their own defenses. She was about to prove her worth. "Stand back everypony!" she yelled as she flew in circles forming tornado of dust on the ground. She kept flying around it to hold it together. The timberwolves, being made out of sticks, leaves, and dark magic, were light enough to be sucked into the tornado. The ones that weren't already being attacked flew around and around in the tornado. Hurricane tried with all her might to gain as much speed as possible. Once she couldn't go any faster, she used her momentum to whip the tornado into the lightning sand ahead. As the lightning sand swallowed up the wolves, Hurricane limped her way behind Clover's shield and collapsed to the ground still conscious and panting. "You guys keep on doing what you're doing." she said. "I'm just gonna lay here a while."

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

As everypony took up positions to defend themselves from Timberwolves, Bliss fumbled behind Clover's sheild knowing magic wise she wasn't going to be much use. Then she spotted Blaze trying to put a fire out on the trees. Oh Luna if that fire gets out of hand this whole forest could go up! She galloped out of the sheild without thinking just after Hurricane performed her familiar tornado move, shattering most of the wolves out of her way as she leapt to Blaze's side, when she suddenly felt a sharp twinge, grasp her back leg, and yank her to the ground.

She looked up in horror as a halfly formed timberwolf attempted to drag her back away from the group and into the forest. "Gah! NO! STAY BACK!" She whinnied as she repeatly kicked the wooden beast with her good back leg, but it only shattered out one of its eyes, not really slowing it down. As she attempted to shatter it's other eye hoping it would let go, one of its more fully bodied companions leapt out from the bush, diving at her with vicious fangs to finish the job. "Oh no..." she whinnied in panic and threw her wings and hooves up bracing for the vicious mauling...when suddenly her horn reacted to the threats. It flickered in rainbow aura, then bursted forth a shield, smacking the two wolves and throwing them back into the trees, shattering them into bits and pieces. Bliss peeked out just as her two attackers were tossed to the woods, realizing that her magic had once again, not letting her down, came to her aid. She sighed in relief and quickly stood up, only to realize her back leg was badly chewd up.

"No time for a stupid leg...must help Blaze put out that fire!" She fluttered up into the air to avoid her legs and using what little magic she could muster, attempted to teleport the branches that were small enough and on fire, down to the ground for Blaze to stamp out.

(edited)

@, @,@@Pripyat Pony, @@RedStorm,

@@Lightning Bliss, @@purple.teal,

As Hurricane layed on the ground slowly regaining strength she finally had time to notice the fire. "Crap. not good." she said as she slowly got up. She saw Blaze and Lightning bliss near it attempting to put it out. She was furious. She knew they were trying to put it out, but she also knew one of them had started it. She filled with adrenaline and rushed to the alicorns. "What the tartartus were you thinking?!" she yelled at them. Without waiting for an answer, she turned to Lightning bliss. "Not far ahead there is a small lake and a next to it is a tree with large leaves. Use the leaves to collect the lake water, and drop it on the fire!" Hurricane did what she did best and flew around the fire. The wind she produced from it stopped the fire from spreading and slightly shrunk as she closed in on it.

((you guys got Hurricane flying in circles everywhere ^_^ ))

Edited by Vitani