Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open ESFU: Operation Russian Blizzard (War/Action)

Nameless Knight

As the Spetsnaz and ESFU helicopters neared the ship Chetnik asked Spectre how they would do the operation - brute force or sneaking up on the terrorists like in the last mission. (please post or this RP will die. Also I finished my freshman year today)

(edited)

Mirage nodded and started to configure his black box hacking device, changing the setup for low level encryptions, he finished and then pulled up a satellite view of the ship they were approaching.

"Specter, we have fifteen foot mobiles on deck, how are we going in, I'd recommend we fast rope onto the deck while the Spetsnaz covers us from the air and then we clear the deck of hostiles then head for the bridge, but its your call sir"

(Congrats on surviving your freshman year, and the freshman hunt lol)

Edited by lonewolf1735

Specter looked at Mirage and Chetnik "We will be going in by fast-roping and clear out the bridge" Specter said before turning on his radio "Stay away from the ship until I give the order, unless you want to get shot down" Specter said into the radio, and to the Spetnaz. The Helicopter hovered over the helipad and the Terrorists on the boat looked at the helicopter, not knowing if it was enemy or friend. 

Mirage hooked up a rope to the helicopter and kicked over the edge, he placed his black googles, a heads up display pops up, ready to aid him in combat, he grabbed the rope with one hoof, the other hoof grabbed the grip of his UMP45, the safety already off.

"ESFU-4 here, ready for drop"

(they are ESFU ext. Team 3 not 4, you were 1 off)

"Lets get this over with" Specter said as he attached another rope and threw it down getting ready to go down it when Two guards saw who was inside the helicopter and began to open fire. Specter fired at the guards and hit one in the leg. "Go, go, go!" Specter yelled as he continued to fire.

(I put ESFU-4 because I'm the forth member of the squad)

Mirage slid down the rope and opened fire on the other guard, two rounds hitting the guard in the face, dead before he even touched the floor.

Mirage ducked into cover and opened his black box hacking device and activated the short range jammer.

"I've blocked the enemy communications for the deck, they can't send for help"

"All right then!" Crosshairs said, flying to the deck. He saw a guard in his path and got out his shotgun, "Locked and loaded!" The guard looked directly at him when he said that. Crosshairs slowed his speed, aimed his gun, and fired. When he landed, the guard fell to the floor and gibbered a little.

(edited)

Specter saw a guard with an RPG and said "Time for that marksman training come into use" Specter fired at the grenade. He fired 3 bullets, 1 hit the side of the RPG, the other 2 hit the guard. The guard fell dead and Specter had a sigh in relief. He went down the rope and shot another guard in the leg. Specter fired another bullet into the guard's head. He then ran to cover and turned on his radio to the frequency of 195.31

Edited by Times S. Hay

Two more guards came out from Starboard side and Chetnik fired a burst at their RPGs. They exploded, taking care of the guards. "Holy grail, mate" Chetnik whispered to Spectre. Another soldier fired a Strela from the bottom deck, locking on to the Spetsnaz helicopter. The Strela hit the side of the heli, killing the pilot.

----

Stevan grabbed Sergei and flew out of the falling wreckage. "Gotcha!" he yelled and landed near the ESFU unit. "I think we should come with you" Stevan said, "these guys are not kidding."

• Brohoof 1

Specter's horn began to glow and he teleported onto the Spetsnaz heli and grabbed Crosshair.He then teleported Himself and Crosshair onto the ship. Specter saw a guard running up to him with a pistol. Specter grabbed the pistol and kicked the guard to the ground before doing a quick Field Strip of the pistol and threw the Slide over board, making the pistol un-usable. Specter pointed his own pistol at the guard and the guard surrendered.

Mirage crouch sprinted over to specter and slid into cover next to the surrendered guard, he then popped in a fresh clip and turned to face specter.

"Spec we have foot mobiles fast approaching, we need to deal with them quick before somepony on the bridge looks out the window"

Mirage then slams the but of his gun into the face of the guard, knocking him out.

Specter restrained the guard and looked at Mirage. "I want them to see us coming, now cover your ears and eyes" Specter said as he pulled out a flashbang and pulled the pin. He threw it and it landed in the middle of a group of Guards. It went off blinding them and Specter open fired on the group.

As the terrorists at the deck found out about us, they turned on the engines and started swaying the ship to slip us off.

"Viper, you're coming with me to disable the engines, Stevan go with Spectre and hold on, we'll be back soon."

Chetnik grabbed Viper's hoof and ran to the engine room

"Chetnik when you kill the engins it will send a notification to the bridge so wait for us to be out side the door then cut them I don't think we should let them just how far into the ship we have people just yet" " spectre we should start moving up to the bridge deck so we can clear it"

(why do you keep spelling it Spectre, its Specter. It hasn't been Spectre since boot camp)

Specter started moving forward towards the bridge. He fired a few shots into the window of the bridge as he moved forward to weaken the glass. Once he got close enough he pulled out one of his flashbangs, pulled the pin and threw it. It smashed through the window and went off.