Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most powerful pony in MLP?

Rarity Paige Belle

Queen Majesty was the leader of the G1 ponies. She could control time, raise and lower the sun and create life, but she was killed by Tirek before Rescue from Midnight Castle. But is she a match for Celestia? Here she is in the G1 comics:post-24783-0-19221600-1403034502_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well I can't really comment on G1, but going by the "Journal of the Two Sisters," Star Swirl recognized that alicorns had more magical potential than unicorns did, and it was mentioned that while unicorns would lose their magic as they raised & lowered the sun & moon, alicorns would only get stronger.

So I vote Celestia, though Twilight may end up surpassing her.

(edited)

Well I can't really comment on G1, but going by the "Journal of the Two Sisters," Star Swirl recognized that alicorns had more magical potential than unicorns did, and it was mentioned that while unicorns would lose their magic as they raised & lowered the sun & moon, alicorns would only get stronger.

So I vote Celestia, though Twilight may end up surpassing her.

Alicorn = 6-7 unicorns.

Anyway, about the most powerful pony, I'm tied between Twilight and Sombra.

Edited by A.V.

• 2 months later...

Twilight Sparkle.

The girl channeled the Element of Magic in EqG. Wouldn't be that special, except:

-The element was on someone else

-The aforementioned someone else was currently using said element.

-The element isn't supposed to work without the other five, but she made it work anyway.

-She had no access to alicorn magic at the time.

-She awoke the elements of the others despite the other elements being in a different dimension entirely.

Twilight's a badflank.