Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony~

LightningMana

(edited)

Well, firstly I'm a custom pony artists that specializes in sales and commissions of custom pony figures~ 

http://lightningsilver-mana.deviantart.com/

My motto for the craft, is "A blank pony is my canvas". A hairless, paintless rubber pony is my blank slate for applying my developed skills of painting, hair re-rooting & styling, as well as varied textiles of pony character outfits~ part of the time requires the use of leather. I use leather instead of clay sculpting~

I've been doing this craft since 2007 almost non-stop~

As I adjust to this forum I'll be looking into the commission services available here~

Personal-wise, I'm taken by someone I'm very much in love with, his online name is Twilite Folf~ 

Personality wise, I'm an open book. I'm random, silly, down to earth when I need to be, and well... I exhibit a wide spectrum of personalities. It varies~ I have my emotional days as well~

Looking forward to adjusting to this forum~  

Here's some vectors of my ponysona Mana Lai Ayerus created for me by Vinylshadow, who also made/designed my avatar as well~

10382824_769962693054712_49220567540672410456017_769962696388045_672257084325961

Edited by LightningMana
  • Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome!

We are happy to have you join the forums :) I really hope that you enjoy your stay.

• Brohoof 2

Hello and Welcome to the forums, Lightning Mana.  Its great to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

If you have any questions or concerns while you are here, please feel free to ask and I would be happy to answer your questions

• Brohoof 2

Wow... Look at all these generic welcoming-messages... :o
Since i'm awesome like that, I, on the other hoof, am going to give you an awesome welcome, by saying "Welcome to this strange and crazy world of colorful rainbow mules!" :D

Now have a nice, awesome-tastical day filled with bugs n' stuff, my fleshy friend  B)

• Brohoof 2

That's a pretty nice introduction. I feel like we have a lot in common, you and i. Personality-wise. I'm also random and funky like that (except i'm also slightly neurotic). Though i can't craft if my life depended on it. Welcome aboard!

• Brohoof 1

Hi and welcome to the forums  :D

(mostly) of the people there are nice and supportive,you will make new friends in no time at all  ;)

If you even want to chat with somepony or just want help with something,feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help  :yay:

P.S. your figures are simply amazing  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forum LightningMana!

I love your custom pony figures you made :) Maybe you can make one of my OC one day ^^
I hope you have a grand time on MLP Forums with all the lovely ponies!

You may add me as a friend if you would like too :)

-Crystal Edge

Edited by Crystal Edge
  • Brohoof 1

I have a real good feeling about this place~ ^___^

It is a great place indeed! Welcome! Have this basket of muffins as a welcoming gift, and long may your stay be! If you need help on anything or just want to chat you can send me a message :) Hope we can get to be great friends! See you around :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello. Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your experience here and hope you make lots of friends in the long run :)

If you want someone talk to about anything or want be friends, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend so we can chat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...