Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ya'know...i think that's offensive!

MrJK

I just re-watched the most recent episode (Dragon Quest) and as spike left on his journey, he had with him a knapsack and as time went on, a beard. As i looked at this, i shot back in disgust! How could they do this!? This is un-acceptable. How could they do this? This is a blatent disregard for the rights of those people, thos unfortunate people. I cant believe they would just go right out and insult....homeless people! I mean...look at him! He has a beard...and a knapsack....clearly taking a shot at the homeless. If that isn't, i don't know what is. I hope i have voice my concerns appropriately.

You should contact Hasbro and tell them that, as a parent of a homeless person, you are deeply offended by this gross insult. Maybe they'll make some "slight visual alterations" that will no doubt solve the problem and make everyone happy.
  • Brohoof 1

I just re-watched the most recent episode (Dragon Quest) and as spike left on his journey, he had with him a knapsack and as time went on, a beard. As i looked at this, i shot back in disgust! How could they do this!? This is un-acceptable. How could they do this? This is a blatent disregard for the rights of those people, thos unfortunate people. I cant believe they would just go right out and insult....homeless people! I mean...look at him! He has a beard...and a knapsack....clearly taking a shot at the homeless. If that isn't, i don't know what is. I hope i have voice my concerns appropriately.

See how stupid this is?

THANK YOU!!! Why is it so common for people to over-analyze something as harmless as a cartoon? It's the Derpy situation all over again.... ~sigh~ Derpy will be avenged! :ph34r:

I wish AJ wasn't such a blatant stereotype of the South, with her apple bucking and Second Amendment sentiments.

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

(I sentenced it because most of the things said in this thread seem sort of jokey and it's progressively turning more nonsensical. That makes me think it fits in Cloudsdale. Also, guys, the OP has stated that they're not being serious. None of this is meant to be taken seriously. It's a joke.)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

See how stupid this is?

That is not a knapsack. It is called a bindle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindle

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Hahaha, i knew someone would call me out on it eventually.

That's where the phrase Bindlestiff came from. If they intended anything nasty about homeless people, Spike would have met someone named Bindle McStiffy on his travels.

:P

Perhaps with a name like McStiffy, Molestia would like to meet him!

Now I'll sit back and wait for the NSFW fan art!

I don't think this was meant to be, and I don't think we should be taking it too seriously... I guess it is just another joke, the stereotypical wanderer and all... It will always end in someone calling someone else over-critical... Just look at the Derpy incident... We don't want another war.

It needed a visual of Spike wandering the mean streets of Ponyville, with neon bar signs drifting by in back of him. Pony Noir, for the win!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I know right? Its outrageous! And look at Crackle, clearly another shot at the mentally handicapped! What do the writers have against those poor people!

You know, it makes me wonder... why have the parents complained about Derpy's voice and acting on The Last Roundup so much, only for us to see so much pony ass (excuse the language) left ignored? How hypocritical :n

Also, notice how grenades are introduced by Discord from chocolate milk. Next thing you know, our children will go out making grenade bombs from chocolate milk, becoming crazed terrorists, and be featured on Fox News as Islam extremists! WHAT A TRAVESTY!

Edited by Derpity Derp