Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Kombat July 2014

NightGuard

(edited)

post-27584-0-89962700-1404031070_thumb.png

Pony Kombat: July 2014

The ultimate competition of OCs!!

There will be 64 spots open for you to enter in your original character, but you must include the following info to go in.

Name:

Speciality:

Picture:

The winner of rounds and the contest will be decided through polls which are voted on by YOU and fellow Bronies.

The final decided winner will get title of Pony Kombat Champion 2014 to show around to everypony!

The current spots open for OCs is...[63] so enter now before it's too late...

More Info will be added once the contest has started or when it's needed...but if you have a question please ask :)

Edited by NightGuard

(edited)

Uhm...Sure, i guess.

Name:Drakk Moonshine
Speciality:Magic, Being able to read someones history/memories by staring em in the eye.
Picture: ((For some reason i cant put it in,(Yes, thats a 'Thats what she said' joke, im aware of that)so im just going to give a link to my OC, where the pic is.))http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/drakk-moonshine-r628

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Uhm...Sure, i guess.

Name:Drakk Moonshine

Speciality:Magic, Being able to read someones history/memories by staring em in the eye.

Picture: ((For some reason i cant put it in,(Yes, thats a 'Thats what she said' joke, im aware of that)so im just going to give a link to my OC, where the pic is.))http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/drakk-moonshine-r628

Good OC, I have you in my list saying your in the contest. :)

(edited)

Why not?

Name: Comet

Speciality: Ancient magic. She has many kinds of tools or musical instruments that perform spells. She is an Earth Pony, so her magic is learned via her aura and words from a spell book rather than a unicorn whom casts magic from their horn.

Picture: Unfortunately it's just a sketch. I will come back to update this in the future with a better photo. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/179/2/7/comet___finished_sketch_w_color_by_gem_a_knight-d7odyz0.jpg (She also wears a cloak like Trixie does when she comes back in her second episode for revenge)

Edited by Felix

This makes me happy. I really want to see my OC within the ring of combat.

NOTE: He is my current profile picture! (Disappointed yet?)

Name: Winter Twist

Speciality: Long range and hoof to hoof physical combat. His time in the EDF, Equestrian Defence Forces, had him as one of the greatest long range recon units in pony history. Also he was trained in hoof to hoof combat for many years, and can damage his opponents, regards they are not too fast. Speed is not his speciality, patience and strong hits are.

Picture: Apologies I made this within a popular pony-designing program. Hopefully it is sufficient. http://s16.postimg.org/a1e1p0ov9/waffenbody.png  

I hope everything supplied is enough to be considered, This would be amazing to see him make it through.

(edited)

Heh, this seems like the kinda thing kaymen would do...

Name: kaymen blooblood

Speciality: he has a high affinity with bats, he can pretty much control them, but they are his friends, not his pawns, so he can't tell them to do something they both know will get them killed

Picture: post-27033-0-12427000-1404344182_thumb.jpg

And maybe I'll enter night shade as well

Name: night shade

Speciality: curses, dark magic, and all things occult. He has studied so many curses, and dark magic, he has almost become one with them

Picture: (not official, just basically what he looks like) post-27033-0-63030900-1404344348_thumb.jpg

Note: he has been blinded a curse he has yet to find a cure for

Edited by Tone shift

(edited)

Freewave

Special move is to throw sharp record albums at his opponents. Also is technically is a changeling who lives and identifes with ponies so can briefly confuse opponents by mimicking their shape before turning back to his pony form.

blogentry-11584-0-54810400-1383111091_th

Edited by Freewave