Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

I think I'm going to have to go back and farm for a while... I hit like a truck, but between my low life and armor... I might be too squishy for Act 4 right now.

Start feeling better about yourself, I haven't hit 60 yet. The game refuses to keep my interest for longer than an hour at a time. Level 54 Wizard and level 44 Barb. Oh right this is a metal thread, huh? The first song I ever heard from Mushroomhead.

• Brohoof 1

That DTP one I found on google AND da. It's not hard.

One of my more favorites is an original SYL cover w/o text from the CENTER ep.

Shhheeeiiiitttt. I guess you're right.

I guess.

:/

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7kZDfNeUes

Anyway, here, guise. Meshuggah that sounds like thrash! Well, thrash in strange time signatures.

Oh, and @@Crispy, I tried that Misery Signals thing, because I thought it'd be easier than your obscure punk album.

Eh.

post-2597-0-15934000-1345513088_thumb.jpg

Start feeling better about yourself, I haven't hit 60 yet. The game refuses to keep my interest for longer than an hour at a time. Level 54 Wizard and level 44 Barb. Oh right this is a metal thread, huh? The first song I ever heard from Mushroomhead.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXQIZOUwJU

I'm not the only guy here who likes Mushroomhead? :D

This is the first song I ever heard from them. I miss old Mushroomhead, they just haven't been that great since Gravy, Pig Benis and J Mann left.

Never really got into Mushroom Head. I was pretty over the "bands with masks" thing by the time they got started.

Some after work rage for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjcCwtHYZVA

Badass theme song for a funny show, if it's been posted, okay, but I don't want to read through 150 pages of metal.

Not a real band, I know.

Not a real band my ass. Brendan Small did a great job making Dethklok as realistic as possible. And it doesn't matter if it's already posted before.

• Brohoof 1

Now go listen to everything except Heritage, then never listen to Opeth again. :lol:

I recommend Ghost Reveries or Still Life next.

I'm actually not that enthusiastic about Opeth listening. :mellow: I was planning to leave my Opeth at Blackwater Park. They aren't really my type of death metal, that whole "Heavy riff into a medival sounding riff" thing. :/

Now Death, that's some good stuff. :P

Not a real band, I know. :/

Not a real band, but a great one, nonetheless! :D

Better than a majority of the bands that are coming out these days.. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Living Djenstrosity

I'm actually not that enthusiastic about Opeth listening. :mellow: I was planning to leave my Opeth at Blackwater Park. They aren't really my type of death metal, that whole "Heavy riff into a medival sounding riff" thing. :/

Eh. I'm just throwing out suggestions if interested.

Not a real band, but a great one, nonetheless! :D

Not. A real band. My ass.

...then never listen to Opeth again. :lol:

I know it's not the same band, but when I saw this, it made me think of every fucking kid that ever came up to gushing about how good Cradle of Filth was.

Ugh.

Slayer.

Good as Reign In Blood was, I can't say it was my favorite Slayer.

That honor goes to one album and a particular song off another album.

• Brohoof 2

Opinions! I require them and you guys might have them.

Check these guys out. Debut album from a band in India.

It's on the lighter side of things, vocally, but I think the guitar work is fantastic. The drums are even mixed correctly, which is rare these days, I think.

I just discovered Ayreon, they're very great. Probably a bit unknown, but still great. I couldn't decide which song to post so i posted both. I love the intros on both, kinda long songs though, but the songs have alot of variety.

Edited by Blueheart48

Crispy, at least wait for me to get home first! I can't hear Indian Metal now! ;_;

Devious, all metal is welcome. Besides, MH kicks ass - their first two albums in particular being phenomenal.

• Brohoof 2