mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Nymphetamine is a great song, Liv Kristine has a great voice. She also does lead vocals for Leaves' Eyes. Cruelty and the Beast was really the last album of theirs that I've listened to and enjoyed. Except that was way back in 2000, so I don't really choose to listen to them anymore; excluding Nymphetamine.

Edited by Infinite Sky

Never! NOTHING CAN STOP THE GREATNESS OF CITY!

ABSOLUTELY, sir. Also, hooray for Epicloud leaks! If Lucky Animals is any indication of what the rest of the album will be like, I'm pumped. Oh, and I found out where Devy played "Ghost."

Have something actually metal.

ABSOLUTELY, sir. Also, hooray for Epicloud leaks! If Lucky Animals is any indication of what the rest of the album will be like, I'm pumped. Oh, and I found out where Devy played "Ghost."

Not a leak. It was played on a radio show yesterday, so someone recorded it and posted it on youtube. And the Union chapel is quite a place, ain't it?

One of my more favourite shows due to the... seemingly aggressive tone it has. Moreso than usual at least.

I WANNA SEE A TRIANGLE PIT. lol

I enjoyed that cover. Thoroughly.

I know I've started just whipping Ocellus around here like crazy, but more.

Barring that, I was pleasantly surprised to hear this coming out of a co-worker's stereo on third shift.

The new Destruction album title was announced! Spiritual Genocide! Wow! ...how meh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Wd7_q0deI

Hey Destruction! Make more of that please!

Barring that, I was pleasantly surprised to hear MW coming out of a co-worker's stereo on third shift.

Is Wisconsin like the state of crossover metal or something? :P

Is Wisconsin like the state of crossover metal or something? :P

We are a state of warriors. And farmers, brewers, and cheese makers.

Ha, I love the term crossover though, reminds me of this.

• Brohoof 1

-metal mario thing-

That was wicked. And fast. Nice cover.

I really enjoy the guitar on this song. And Dave's voice isn't bad, either. The whole album itself was really raw and energetic, but only because it had to be faster than Kill 'Em All. :P

• Brohoof 1

ATTENTION

Dude, you've got to listen to this.

I've heard of Zimmers but I haven't taken an in depth look on these guys. After being reminded of Jed's work in Tenet and SYL I checked them out again and they're still sweet. Also, this song makes reference to Motley Crue and Venom.

• Brohoof 1

I don't even know what to post anymore. I would've posted something from my album of the day, but it's a post-rock album...

This guy is pretty good, plays 100 different riffs in 12 minutes and they all sound pretty close to the original songs.

I recognized maybe a third of the songs though, I really do need to get into metal more. xD

I haven't been in a very metal mood lately, admittedly. Here's a bunch of cool guys you might like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17dUpEP9e6A

Here's the thing. Their first album, The Onslaught (where this song is from) is phenominal showing how unique Lazarus A.D. are, but it would be a good idea to avoid Black Rivers Flow if you haven't heard these guys yet.

Also, Dimebag vocalist - you have to love it.

That's "TesseracT" to you.

HAAAA! :lol:

Brohoof for that statement alone.

Another pretty heavy band that you guys might like if you like some screaming.

This is also their debut album no less. Guitarist is definitely one of the high points of this band/album, but their vocalist is something to be desired for. Fortunately, its right up your guys' alley.