Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Ponysona Name?

Champion RD92

I appear to have the most badass of them all: Marshmallow Twinkle.

Twinkle twinkle little Rarity, how I wonder if you're a marshmallow, like a pony in the sky, twinkle twinkle little Rarity, how I wonder if you're a marshmallow

/)^3^(

That^ was the reslut of extreme boredom xD

• Brohoof 1

Twinkle twinkle little Rarity, how I wonder if you're a marshmallow, like a pony in the sky, twinkle twinkle little Rarity, how I wonder if you're a marshmallow

/)^3^(

That^ was the reslut of extreme boredom xD

I can only think of one reply for this... RARITY IS BEST PONY.

Posted Image

I tried that name generator that Kyronea found and got Lightning Nova. Doesn't really suit my personality, though.

I tried the thing that OP posted and I got Lily Sparkle. Er... I'll just stick with Lightning Nova, thanks.

According to the one linked to in the opening post my pony name is... "Pinkie Dash"!? That's not a pony; that's a ship! And not a good ship like the the Warspite, the Victory or the Hotspur! Heck, it's not even the Mariposa!

No, wait again: I found the generator! http://rumandmonkey..../namegen/14900/

I like this generator a lot more, for it claims that my pony name is - wait for it - "Handsome Masquerade".

Posted Image

Edited by Krall
  • Brohoof 2

According to the one linked to in the opening post my pony name is... "Pinkie Dash"!? That's not a pony; that's a ship! And not a good ship like the the Warspite, the Victory or the Hotspur! Heck, it's not even the Mariposa!

I like this generator a lot more, for it claims that my pony name is - wait for it - "Handsome Masquerade".

Posted Image

Looks like we share the same family!

Emerald Masquerade

Is my name

Looks like we share the same family!

Emerald Masquerade

Is my name

You wouldn't happen to be a Fitzmaurice, would you? I mean, it's entirely possible - your profile says you're from France, and the Fitzmaurices are an Iricised Anglo-Norman clan, and a considerable amount of Irish people have fled their homelands to settle in France (due to that nasty Catholicism vs. Protestantism business)!