Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

There's an application, I'll give it later when I get home. But feel free to add me to skype: DoctorMcCrimmon

Awesome!! Thanks a bunch!! Sorry I didn't add you yet, busy end to the week, but I can't wait to work with you guys! This would open up a new world of opportunity for me. :3

• Brohoof 1

Voice Over work is the best!

My Discord Impression .. Take 1

Discord #2 + other voices enjoy

Your Discord needs some work (as a mega de Lancie fangirl, I'm VERY picky about Q/Discord. Moreso than any other character) I don't really remember Hoity Toity's voice, so I can't judge. But your Discord needs work. It's a tough one to get, though, so it's alright.

• Brohoof 1

I hostly think they all suck :P I'm just challenging myself with trying as many voices as I can :) Thats how we learn lol thanks for the feedback!

It was sent out though by some friends of mine.. they loved it some Nick and Cartoon Network has all my Voice Over videos in there data bases

I hostly think they all suck :P I'm just challenging myself with trying as many voices as I can :) Thats how we learn lol thanks for the feedback!

It was sent out though by some friends of mine.. they loved it some Nick and Cartoon Network has all my Voice Over videos in there data bases

Yeah, it takes time to master imitations. Especially those like Discy. I've been working on my Eris (female Discord) voice, lately. She's fun, really. (And it's basically a slightly younger Lady Q, with just a touch of vocal fry)

I, personally, delete my VA stuff that I find rubbish.

I would have deleted it but these guys were REALLY impressed with it.. They liked my spin on it.. which is fine.. sometimes that breeds new characters :) But imitations are just fun in general too try :)

I still delete them. I'm very picky about my voices. I did a crappy Sean Connery impression for someone, they liked it, I thought it was rubbish, so I scuppered it. If I'm not proud of my take, I scrap it, plain and simple. But that does pose a problem for outtakes.

For my one project, our Discord is PERFECT! He does a bang on impression, and even keeps in character when he messes up. Save for a few slips, you'd think he was de Lancie (unless your ear is as tuned to JdL as mine is, I mean). I wish I could do that. But if I don't like a take, I remove it.

I'll be uploading an Applejack Voice Reel soon, but here's my Pinkie:

Cool, I'll put it up in the main post when I finish dinner.

Here's a sample of my "awesome" narrator voice... I give up 5 seconds in because doing the voice hurts my throat a lot xD

https://soundcloud.com/ninja-coyote/att-1416761109777-memo

I'll add you to the main post. I don't blame you, I know a few voices that are killer on the throat. Pinkie Pie KILLS me! Seriously, it's just so… squeaky! It's painful!

I still delete them. I'm very picky about my voices. I did a crappy Sean Connery impression for someone, they liked it, I thought it was rubbish, so I scuppered it. If I'm not proud of my take, I scrap it, plain and simple. But that does pose a problem for outtakes.

For my one project, our Discord is PERFECT! He does a bang on impression, and even keeps in character when he messes up. Save for a few slips, you'd think he was de Lancie (unless your ear is as tuned to JdL as mine is, I mean). I wish I could do that. But if I don't like a take, I remove it.

Cool, I'll put it up in the main post when I finish dinner.

I'll add you to the main post. I don't blame you, I know a few voices that are killer on the throat. Pinkie Pie KILLS me! Seriously, it's just so… squeaky! It's painful!

Yeah, I bet! To get the scratchy rough voice of a chronic smoker, I have to slightly choke my throat with my hand while I do it.

Professional. I wish I could talk about it but I am under a small contract for now so I can't divulge any more info : / but Thanks! I am proud.. beat out 5 other dudes for the role. and I may have a few more roles I could fill for them.. I already auditioned for them lol my discord video actually got me the call XD crazy that was the one that did it!

They seem super into what they are doing and I am going too BRING MY   V A-GAME!

Professional. I wish I could talk about it but I am under a small contract for now so I can't divulge any more info : / but Thanks! I am proud.. beat out 5 other dudes for the role. and I may have a few more roles I could fill for them.. I already auditioned for them lol my discord video actually got me the call XD crazy that was the one that did it!

They seem super into what they are doing and I am going too BRING MY V A-GAME!

Awesome! And I totally understand! I wouldn't want you getting in trouble. And if they need female roles, feel free to share my SoundCloud. *wink wink nudge nudge* (jk, mostly) And good luck with it, too!

• Brohoof 1

I already sent them a link. I always make sure too at least make sure they give my friends a shot. They said no more females were needed but they but you on there " callback list " so you have a foot in the door so too speak :) It might be awhile but you should be getting some messages after the first of the year if they start any new ones :)

Sorry, new meds kicked in and I am a little .. out there.. but my head doesn't hurt  lol

I already sent them a link. I always make sure too at least make sure they give my friends a shot. They said no more females were needed but they but you on there " callback list " so you have a foot in the door so too speak :) It might be awhile but you should be getting some messages after the first of the year if they start any new ones :)

Sorry, new meds kicked in and I am a little .. out there.. but my head doesn't hurt lol

Awesome! Thanks! And it's cool. I'm not supposed to be on my phone anyway. I'm at work. But everypony else does it, why can't I? Ehem, but yeah, cheers! I'm patient. I'm the Doctor, after all. Hehe.

Get some rest.

• Brohoof 1

I was happy too help :) .. and I will try my best to direct some traffic your way.. I always gotta look out for my friends and share in my successes

And I try to do the same. It's why I started the guild, to help each other find roles and to help improve and succeed.
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry, new meds kicked in and I am a little .. out there.. but my head doesn't hurt  lol

Whelp, I officially am jelly. I wanted to try out for the part of Artemis Fowl for the movie they said they were making, but i haven't seen it around at all. 

• Brohoof 1

Whelp, I officially am jelly. I wanted to try out for the part of Artemis Fowl for the movie they said they were making, but i haven't seen it around at all. 

GO FOR IT! :) you have nothing to lose and you never know? I beat out 5 people for the role and I was pretty sure I would not hear anything from them 

GO FOR IT! :) you have nothing to lose and you never know? I beat out 5 people for the role and I was pretty sure I would not hear anything from them

If you never try, you're doomed to fail. If you do try, worst that could happen is what is definite if you don't. So, really, it's nothing to lose that isn't already forfeit anyway. Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon
  • Brohoof 1

If you never try, you're doomed to fail. If you do try, worst that could happen is what is definite if you don't. So, really, it's nothing to lose that isn't already forfeit anyway.

Thats right, you may get it or not, there was an old saying my teacher always told me about " the biz " .. " you don't succeed, until you have failed " lol a little corny but it is a good point. 

It confused me at first but it just means you can't find any success unless your willing too fail.. because we all are " naked " in the metaphorical sense when we audition and it's scary the first few times but the more you try the better chance you have at catching someones attention.