Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

Hey, @DoctorMcCrimmon didn't I ask you to put my email on that thing?

On which thing? It may have accidentally gotten buried in the comments and I may not have seen it. Care to PM me the message, so I know it won't get lost?

Figured I may as well join the ranks of voice acty type people.

Here's a small Doctor Hooves demo I recorded a few months ago.

https://soundcloud.com/jbeetles/doctor-demo

If there's a character you think I may be able to do, just say and I'll give it a shot :)

I put you up in the main page, and if anypony finds anything you'd fit, they'll let you know.

Also, if you have a Skype, you can join our Skype guild group.

I put you up in the main page, and if anypony finds anything you'd fit, they'll let you know.

Awesome, thanks :)

Also, if you have a Skype, you can join our Skype guild group.

Another chunk of awesome. My skype name's on my profile (I added you yesterday).

Awesome, thanks :)

Another chunk of awesome. My skype name's on my profile (I added you yesterday).

Alright, I'll add you to the guild groups.

There are three, currently:

The VA Guild main group: where we post info to share, like casting calls and organise projects

The VA R&R: Where we goof off, post random stuff, and basically hang out and be friends.

The VA Class: Classes will be held on Thursdays, for those wanting to join. It's not compulsory. But it'll be to improve your acting skills. As the guild is of all skill levels, we try to help each other out to always strive for self improvement.

I'll add you to the main two, and let me know if you want to join the class.

Also, as a sidenote: Class is open to everyone who wants to improve their acting abilities, not just those who want to join the guild. They're tied together, but you don't HAVE to be in one to be in the other.

• Brohoof 1

@Free fall (It's not letting me quote for some reason. But you're free to join, too. We have skype groups, too... The main one to post important VA information, and the R&R to just hang out and chat with fellow VAs. Just add me DoctorMcCrimmon and tell me who you are (so I know you're not a spambot), and I'll add you to the groups.

If you don't have a skype, that's cool, too. Just fill out this form: http://derpy.me/dvtsj

It's so we know who everyone is, and what to call you, etc.

Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon

@Free fall (It's not letting me quote for some reason. But you're free to join, too. We have skype groups, too... The main one to post important VA information, and the R&R to just hang out and chat with fellow VAs. Just add me DoctorMcCrimmon and tell me who you are (so I know you're not a spambot), and I'll add you to the groups.

If you don't have a skype, that's cool, too. Just fill out this form: http://derpy.me/dvtsj

It's so we know who everyone is, and what to call you, etc.

It says I have to post a Skype as a bare minimum.

It says I have to post a Skype as a bare minimum.

Just two contacts will do. I know not everyone has Skype, so if you don't, go ahead and fill it out as other contacts instead.

Though I would suggest getting it, if you could. We do a lot of interaction on there. But if not, be sure to provide other means of contact. So we can keep in touch.

All right, I've filled out the form, and here's a voice sample of my impression of Big Mac.

Cool. I'll add you to the main page.

And if anypony wants, Smartmax or I can do an update email once a week with what projects we're doing, and everything, for those without Skype.

PPS: We're tossing around project ideas for the Guild, as a group. Not just joining other projects, but making stuff as a guild. Any suggestions?

Current ones are:

Comic Dub of Twilight's First Day

MLP The Little Mermare (Apple Bloom as Ariel, Trixie as Ursula, etc…)

Any others you guys want to do?

How about a series that features various stories told by previous generations retooled to fit G4's standards?

I know absolutely NOTHING of the prior MLP verses. I only got into it because of de Lanci, tbh. Prior to having been told about Discord (described as "Q, having given up pestering Janeway and Picard, went to pester ponies!") So I HAD to check it out… and got hooked in.

But I do like the idea of ponifying other stuff. (I tried to watch an MLP ep from the 80s and almost died of distaste.)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I was thinking of something like...there are two worlds, and they somehow get forced together by...well, magic, and they work together to save equestria...or just find a way to turn things back to normal