Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

i wouldnt mind an add to the skype group (jesslyra) after watching our play session of Legends of Equestria, Ive never actually noticed how unique of a voice I have, personally I hate my speaking voice, but maybe someone else will like it. Still working on some voices mostly, Dashie, Luna, Vinyl and Rarity

If youd like to listen to my voice, then the vid is here. (im the posh sounding one) theres a great bit at the end where Im shouting at dragons. 

http://youtu.be/RNqKuhCDNe4?list=PLLm9ylNeaBOTW_xilJODwENRDYOtpy66k

Edited by StormBlaze

Can I be added to this? I'm still struggling in finding some official V/O work. Here's my SoundCloud:

and my Skype name is: cinemabrony

I also just started a youtube channel a few minutes ago. I should be posting pony-related voice-over videos pretty soon.

Edited by CinemaBrony

Since my voice is deep, I usually do the villain, or the mysterious side character or the bad-cop kind of guy.

I need deep voiced characters. Mysterious and sh*t. Government black ops stuff.

Can you do that?

I need deep voiced characters. Mysterious and sh*t. Government black ops stuff.

Can you do that?

Oh yeah. I can definitely do that. No problem. 

I would like to throw my name in the ring for doing Derpy. I don't have a sound clip yet, as I am working on a project right now using said voice. I'm told I do a really good Fluttershy as well, Rarity to a point, and Pinkie Pie if it doesn't go too Derpy.

If anyone wants to post on my thread about doing a *better* Rarity and Pinkie Pie, great! Save my voice the trouble or trying to do those voices that are a bit difficult for me.

Oh yeah. I can definitely do that. No problem.

Good, good.

Look for the dudes I called "The Spooks"

http://mlpforums.com/topic/99077-voice-actors-wanted/

I would like to throw my name in the ring for doing Derpy. I don't have a sound clip yet, as I am working on a project right now using said voice. I'm told I do a really good Fluttershy as well, Rarity to a point, and Pinkie Pie if it doesn't go too Derpy.

If anyone wants to post on my thread about doing a *better* Rarity and Pinkie Pie, great! Save my voice the trouble or trying to do those voices that are a bit difficult for me.

I need a Derpy big time.

Just for a few lines, actually, but you have no idea how few a people want to be known as "the person who voiced Derpy".

If you post a link to your audio samples, I'll put you up in the main post. Do you have Skype? Our Guild Skype Group have audio chats (sometimes video, but only if you want to. I personally don't do video), where we practice our characters to perfect them. It's a constructive group where we give each other tips on how to hone our craft, suggestions on how to sound more like the characters, and sometimes just good off and have fun. Feel free to add my Skype (make sure to tell me who you are ), and I'll add you to the group.

Since my voice is deep, I usually do the villain, or the mysterious side character or the bad-cop kind of guy.

Do you have a link to samples of your work? I can put them up on the main post, with everypony else's. It's a nice, centralised place to go through everypony and know what roles to send their way.

Huh. This might be something for me.

I've had a lot of people tell me I should be some kind of voice actor. Lot of em say I could do the announcer voice for Call of Duty.

I have a very deep, scratchy voice. And I've been told I can do a few accents really well. (Russian, Scottish, English)

I don't how this works, really, but if you give me a paper or some kind of lines you want me to read off, I could record and post a vocaroo link.

I've had a lot of people tell me I should be some kind of voice actor. Lot of em say I could do the announcer voice for Call of Duty.

I have a very deep, scratchy voice. And I've been told I can do a few accents really well. (Russian, Scottish, English)

I don't how this works, really, but if you give me a paper or some kind of lines you want me to read off, I could record and post a vocaroo link.

I need necroponies. Lots of them.

Literally, pony necromorphs.

They should sound like this, sort of, but variations are welcomed

http://www.videodetective.com/movies/28-days-later-scene-father-/701883

I don't have any particular lines. But you can look up lines from an episode, or you can just addlib (it's what most. Of us do) or post auditions… really anything.

Then just post a link to it here. Also, if you have Skype, add me: DoctorMcCrimmon but be sure to tell me it's for the VA Guild (I've gotten spam bots recently so I'm being wary who I add). The bill add you to the guild chat group.

Now it's way past bed time for me. So I'll catch up on everything else tomorrow. Later.

I could do that. If you're looking for that awful sounding coughing/groaning that is.

Yup, that's what I'm looking for

I'll be editing it to make it feel.just a bit more monsterish.

If yo can do an angry roar with that voice, that'd be awesome

This looks cool, can I join the mighty guild of voice acting? Here is a link to a soundcloud demo I threw up today, in a playlist where ill put all my demos.

https://soundcloud.com/joshua-merrick-2/sets/voice-acting

Of course you can join! I added you to the main post, and if you have a Skype account, add me DoctorMcCrimmon and I'll add you to the guild Skype group, as well. Just be sure to tell me who you are when you add me so I don't think you're spam.

As a notice to everypony:

If you change your username, let me know so I can update the main post. Otherwise it won't link to your profile. Then anypony who wants to use your talent won't be able to get ahold of you.

added, cheers mate! my skype should show up as joshua.merrick rather than remmie

Cool. You're added, and added to the Skype group. Feel free to say hi whenever. There's usually someone on. We regularly have chats, where we practice lines, give each other tips and feedback, share casting calls, and just talk about random sh**.