Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The New Adventures of SuperColt and friends!

Fantasma Phantasm

(edited)

*looks concerned*

img-1056562-2-pinkie_pie_sad_by_iks83-d4

Ummm...i reeeeeally don't think your in any condition to fly anymore...not to mention we can't risk you crashing into somepony or a building! 

We could walk if you want...*looks at you again*...ya nevermind,perhaps you need a rest,we can go to the park thats just around the corner and rest there! Iknow how much you rather not be seen by the ponyville folk with your 'lol Celly dumped you' status still floating over your head.

*random red glowing sign literally saying "LOL CELLY DUMPED YOU" appears overhead Supercolt*

*takes sign and throws it off screen*

*CRAAAASH* Random voice:HEY WHAT THE ***************************************!

pinkie_pie___le_gasp_by_groxy_cyber_soul

Whoopsies! i think we should go now hehe.. :)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

@@Pinkamena-Pills,  Come on lets get out of here... *Grabs you and flies up* Hmmm... It may get a little warm because my body is focusing on sun. How are you? You okay?

*Does a loop* See? Told you i'll be fine... *Has a coughing fit* Nope... Not fine.. *Starts dipping repeatedly*  whoops! Sorry bird! Whoops sorry Cloud Chaser! Whoops Sorry building!! *Sneezes!* Sorry all ponies below!!

--HEY WATCH OUT FOR THE HOT AIR BALLOON!!!!!

*crashes into balloon*

OOOOOF!

*Loud sound of escaping air*

*looks around,Supercolt slightly dazed because he should be flying!*

Oh no! That mare is going to fall to her death!!

Cherry_Berry_plummeting_in_a_hot_air_bal

Random mare lady: HEEEEEEEEELP! *SCREAMS*

*Supercolt finally snaps out of a daze,realizing that he must save this poor mare that is going to fall to her death because he shouldn't be flying*

*Supercolt also realizes Pills is gone*

Pills shouts from ground below: HEY SUPERCOLT IM ALREADY DOWN HERE; DON'T WORRY,JUST SAVE THE MARE!!

@@Pinkamena-Pills,  Everything was in slow motion... He saw the mare falling.. He barely heard Pills shouting... But he wore a determined look on his face... Somepony was in trouble.. and it was up to him to save her.. He gathered all his strength reared back and dashed toward the balloon! 

He sped as fast as he could! Making sure his eye was on the target! He then grabbed the Balloon! And struggled to tug it upward! He heaved and heaved! Until it finally came to a stop! He then put it down softly on the ground..Making sure that the mare was alright. "You alright ma'am?" he said smoothly.

• Brohoof 1

156648__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_

OMG THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME!!! 

YOU WERE LIKE "WRROOOM" AND SHE WAS LIKE "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" AND YOU WERE LIKE "WOOOOSH" AND SHE WAS LIKE "AHHHHHH"

*random confetti falls from the sky*

AMAZING JOB! 

*looks at mare lady* You ok? Huh-huh-HUH!?!

mlfw3339-1330498928253.gif

*mare lady looks slightly unnerved yet happy* Random Mare Lady: Thank you mister! I have no idea who hit me,but i sincerely hope they get whats coming to them. Again i thank you,ill be off now,i have to inform my boss that one of her balloons have been destroyed by some pigheaded pegasus...

*Supercolt looks slightly depressed*

*mare lady walks away*

*Pills stares at Supercolt with big eyes* 

That was amazing! ...-And guess what? WERE AT THE PARK! :lol:

Isn't it so quite and peaceful looking here? Imean besides the carcass of the balloon,this place is preeeeeeeeeeeeetty peace-

*unknown voice pierces the silence*

Unknown voice:...Keep it together....KEEP it..TOGETHER; KEEP IT TOGETHER!!! *giggles*.

*Pills and Supercolt look around,bewildered at the voice,trying to locate its origin*

Hey Supercolt *Pills turns Supercolts head around 180 degrees,slightly hurting him*

Isn't that?..

twiprecious.gif

*Pills and Supercolt(along with Hedoth if he ever shows up)Had No Idea The Terror That Would Soon Befall Them*

Episode 1 End.