Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Video games you hate

Lightning-flickr

Are there any video games you hate? 

I really hate all call of duty and halo games. I honestly don't see how people like them. I know someone is going to post a 3 page long message about "WE LIKE THEM BECAUSE OF THE STORY" but I didn't really get the story..

Here's the bad guy! Lets shoot the bad guy! 

Oh no! More bad guys or dramatic twist!

shoot at the more bad guys or dramatic twist!

Oh no! That one guy who's also been shooting at the more bad guys or dramatic twist got shot!! D=

more shooting!!!

Yay we won!!

I honestly don't see how people like the same recycled story over and over again, but hell; whatever floats ya boat. So what games do you guys hate?

I honestly don't see how people like the same recycled story over and over again, but hell; whatever floats ya boat. 

The Mega Man series does this a lot, but the gameplay and everything else makes up for it in my opinion.

As for games I hate, I can name every bad Sonic game, like Shadow and 06, but I also hate:

Mega Man and Bass

Mega Man Battle Network 4

Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Mario Kart Wii

Every New Super Mario Bros game

Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels

Zelda 1 (NES)

• Brohoof 1

SpongeBob_SquarePants_Planktons_Robotic_

This game was awful, it was a horrible sequel to Battle of Bikini Bottom. It had no charm, it was unfunny as heck, it was boring, and just a money grabber for kids. 

(edited)

Megaman X7, incredibly buggy and sloppy gameplay, bad level design, the worst voice acting ever, the fact that you had to unlock the MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!! It tries to do too much and fails in just about every aspet

Edited by Megas75

Call of Duty is repetitive, yes, but it still entertains so I don't particularly hate it.

I do hate E.T. The game (What was the point? Does anyone know?).

I also hate, I shit you not,they actually made a game out of this one, Dragonball Evolution: The Game. (As if the movie didn't kill us enough on the inside)

• Brohoof 2

Megaman X7, incredibly buggy and sloppy gameplay, bad level design, the worst voice acting ever, the fact that you had to unlock the MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!! It tries to do too much and fails in just about every aspet

I only played up to X5, but I have seen the horrors of X7. Man, I hated X before, but I hate him even more now.

And it doesn't help that nothing happens in X7.

I only played up to X5, but I have seen the horrors of X7. Man, I hated X before, but I hate him even more now.

I have never played any Megaman expect the first one...  

lol X is my favorite character, but X7 pretty much butchers him in every way possible.

Thank god for Command Mission, where they actually make X cooler than Zero

(edited)

This one is going to be unpopular... but i hate Skyrim *braces for rotten tomatoes*.

I mean yeah sure, I enjoyed it for like, the first 30 hours. But it's just so drawn out and dull.

The problem is, Bethesda tried to make the game last as long as possible, but in order to do that they had to water down everything else.

The combat is boring, the levelling up is boring, the side quests are SO BORING.

After finishing the main quest line I found no incentive to play.

(I played the console version, so don't go shouting at me about mods) 

Edited by Monotone

lol X is my favorite character, but X7 pretty much butchers him in every way possible.

Thank god for Command Mission, where they actually make X cooler than Zero

I can see why X stopped fighting, because let's face it: He has free will, so he can stop when he wants. My problem is that he complains about this in every X game, and it annoys the heck out of me. 

I haven't played Command Mission, but I find it strange that there's a MMX RPG, even though Battle Network and Star Force are the RPG Mega Man series. 

I have never played any Megaman expect the first one...  

I recommend playing 3, X1, Battle Network 6, and maybe 2. 

I hate all of the simulation games : 

Car Washing Tycoon

Roadworks Simulator (I mean, seriously, come on)

Airport Ground Crew Simulator

Garbage Truck Simulator.

Car Mechanic Simulator

And plenty of other simulation games.

Those games are real, I'm not joking. Please do check them out, just for a laugh. ( i would be laughing if they were not so expensive).

Oh, and there is Toilet Tycoon but this one actually is not so bad.

• Brohoof 1

I can see why X stopped fighting, because let's face it: He has free will, so he can stop when he wants. My problem is that he complains about this in every X game, and it annoys the heck out of me. 

I haven't played Command Mission, but I find it strange that there's a MMX RPG, even though Battle Network and Star Force are the RPG Mega Man series. 

He actually never complains about fighting, only questions it. He only complains in X5, X7, and X8(though he's really mellow about it in X8)

Command Mission was easily my favorite Megaman RPG, though admittedly I could never get into Battle Network or Starforce

Hard question.... probably Super Mario Bros for the Wii U just because I can't stand the hideous outfits the characters have. I would have the fashion police arrest them. Twice.

Then again, I love playing video games and I buy them based on customer reviews.

He actually never complains about fighting, only questions it. He only complains in X5, X7, and X8(though he's really mellow about it in X8)

Command Mission was easily my favorite Megaman RPG, though admittedly I could never get into Battle Network or Starforce

I don't blame you for not getting into Battle Network or Star Force. Other than BN4, I love the Battle Network series, especially BN6. Star Force I have a much easier time understanding, because that series is just okay. I enjoyed the first and third game, not so much the second.

SpongeBob_SquarePants_Planktons_Robotic_

This game was awful, it was a horrible sequel to Battle of Bikini Bottom. It had no charm, it was unfunny as heck, it was boring, and just a money grabber for kids. 

Wait, they made a sequel to Battle of Bikini Bottom? Seriously? You made a sequel to a Classic Spongebob game? Thanks, Modern Spongebob. >.<

Heavy Rain

The plot was so full of holes, the voice acting (with the exception of Shelby) is atrocious. If you analyze the story, it becomes one of the most pointless, nonsensical, riddled with giant gaping holes in the plot. 

And It receives all these awards and attention because the graphics are pretty. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This may lose points because its a mobile game, but swordigo.

No other game has made me more angry than this one. slippery controls, boring plot, boring gameplay after a while, unfair platforming and enemies, repetitive music, blocky graphics, HELLISH DIFFICULTY SPIKES (the ice level boss literally made me throw my iPad at a wall and break it) and people are hailing this as the Zelda of mobile devices?!

Somepony punch me.

Edited by LightningGearV2.37

(edited)

Heavy Rain

The plot was so full of holes, the voice acting (with the exception of Shelby) is atrocious. If you analyze the story, it becomes one of the most pointless, nonsensical, riddled with giant gaping holes in the plot. 

And It receives all these awards and attention because the graphics are pretty. 

Some parts of the game didn't look that good, honestly, like when Ethan and Madison are having the "fun time," if you know what I mean.

The story fell apart when Jason supposedly died, even though Ethan took the hit from that car. And that twist was just horrible.

Oh, and Norman Jayden makes me laugh because of his accent. :P

EDIT: Curse you, David Cage!

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Brohoof 1

Dmc devil may cry: why i have a hate-love thing for this game 

What i hate:

1# the plot is pathetically boring lame and shit 

2# the characters are boring 

3# dante's personality is shit it seems like the developers wanted to see a 12 year old call of duty player version of dante would look like and they got one he just drops f bombs and a holes 

4# his parents instead of a demon and a human we get a demon and an angel 

5# EVERYTHING swears! yes i mean that if Dante swears why not make demons swears also? 

Also did i mention there is no lock on to enemies?

What i like: 

1# the combat 

Some parts of the game didn't look that good, honestly, like when Ethan and Madison are having the "fun time," if you know what I mean.

The story fell apart when Jason supposedly died, even though Ethan took the hit from that car. And that twist was just horrible.

Oh, and Norman Jayden makes me laugh because of his accent. :P

EDIT: Curse you, David Cage!

http://www.ign.com/blogs/themacabremilkman/2013/03/22/why-david-cage-is-wrong-and-why-heavy-rain-sucks 

This is one of my favorite articles, it points out every giant flaw in that game.

Also David Cage is the biggest hack in the industry, if people reading this don't believe me, play ANY of his games they're all garbage that get attention because Quantic Dream makes some good looking graphics.

• Brohoof 1

I recommend playing 3, X1, Battle Network 6, and maybe 2. 

I just played the first one a a emulator, and holy balls it's hard 

CoD - recycled every year

Minecraft (personal) - not because of the gameplay, but because my brother spent over $700 on a gaming PC to play this game and nothing else, always screams bloody murder when he's playing, and won't do anything the whole day except PLAY MINECRAFT. Besides that it's an alright game in itself.