Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Amazingly Complicated Survival Year

Demirari

(edited)

Click This To Teleport To RP

OOC: The Amazingly Complicated Survival Year

Genre: Light-hearted, semi-serious, light-humored, ancient secrets, survival, and potential romance.

(WARNING: Giant Wall of Text)

Welcome to the grand ship named Dilemma that is set on a course around the coasts of Equestria and general known areas to explore the riches of the known world. However, as one would expect from a ship called Dilemma, the ship and its passengers (that means you) unknowingly disappeared from the known world and was uncemonarially dumped into some far off land. That said far-off land will coincidentally not be discovered for another year or so; as you can already tell, this is going to be a terribly long wait.

Many theories were formed on the disappearance of the ship Dilemma and why it happened to said ship (even though it should be obvious). However, such scientific research and tin-hat fueled theories are not of your primary concern or the survivors either for that matter. Your primary concern is to survive! Indeed, in such perilous times, one must survive for the estimated time of an entire year for a rescue ship or something friendly to appear.

Don’t think all hope is lost! By sheer luck or by some diabolical master plan, you and survivors are equipped with these devices called the All-Creators. What does this device entail you may ask? It creates stuff! Indeed, as long as one has the required resource, you can simply click and poof! Your needed item appears right in front of you! Magic right? Now, you may also be asking what the drawbacks? Does it require your soul? Rest assured, the All-Creators will not be sucking anyone’s soul, instead, the more complex the item is, the longer it takes to form. So prepare to sit there for a LOOOONG while.

All-Creator Information:

(Note: Information will change as RP progresses.)

The All-Creators are devices that were unknowingly bestowed upon the surviving individuals of the Dilemma. While most of their functions are unknown as of current, it is know that each of these devices are “binded” to an individual and will come back to the owner after a certain period of time despite what condition they were previously in. They are also known to be able to craft many things as long as an individual has the resource to “craft” one and seemingly capable of constructing anything. The only drawback they seem to have is the amount of time for an item to be created, such things differ depending on their complexity.

The All-Creators comes in the basic forms, such as (these forms take only a second to form):

I. An axe that seemed to be impossibly perfectly sharp.

II. A pickaxe also known for being expertly made.

III. A telescope that can be magnified up to x24.

IV. A map that is created from the explored areas recovered from the owner’s experience.

V. A seemingly-endless bag that can hold anything and will remain there even if the All-Creator transformed into something different.

VI. A bandage capable of healing most physical wounds and will always work (it is to note it only works for the owner and no one else).

VII. A spade that is perfectly capable of digging with perfectness.

VIII. Assorted measuring devices also known for their perfectness.

IX. A single blue-print, that when applied, will construct anything desired, as long as the owner is willing to wait and have the desired resources.

X. A radar that detects lifeforms in a radius circle of ~50m (ranges are known to differ) and also acts like a flashlight (convenient right?)

Currently Known Resources Needed for the All-Creator:

Wood, stone, leaves, sugar, salt, water, assorted metals and alloys, sand, minerals, and specific items.

The All-Creators requires many things to do anything really. As a guide, the All-Creators had helpfully created a rating system to give you an estimate on the time each one will take for them to do anything you asked. Even more helpful than that is a simple bar that represents the progress of whatever you wanted your All-Creator to do. The following is the rating system:

Black: Very common item. Crafting time ~ 1-3 seconds. Items of this tier include bandages, a torch, etc.

White: Common item. Crafting time ~3-10 seconds. Items include basic tools, a telescope, bags, a sleeping bag, etc.

Orange: Uncommon items. Crafting time: ~10-50 seconds. Items are currently unknown. (Will be updated).

Green: Rare items. Crafting time: ~50-180 seconds. Items are currently unknown, see Orange.

Blue: Expert items. Crafting time: ~3-240 minutes. Items are currently unknown, see Orange.

Purple: Unique items. Crafting time: ~4-12 hours. Items are currently unknown, see Orange.

Buildings and likes: follows the same rating guide except everything is tripled.
Known craftable items for buildings and like: basic tent, a makeshift tent using leaves and such, and a basic wooden cabin.

RULES:

I. No god-modding.

II. No Mary Sues.

III. No metagaming please.

IV. Semi-proper grammar (capitalization)

V. Please use the All-Creator correctly, and if you have questions about it,
feel free to ask.

VI. No alicorns allowed!

VII. Romance is ok, but keep it to yourselves if it goes past PG. Mmmmk?

VIII. There will be a narrator that’ll guide any confused soul to their rightful place. So rest assured, you won’t be going out there alone.

IX. Please, please offer suggestions for the All-Creators and what they can do.

X. Even if it is light-hearted, there is still semi-serious, and I expect you to be properly RPing while adding in some humor or light-hearted themes. So I do not want any post that is the equivalent of this, "And then Yada smashed the tree with his hoof and found gold! Like in a tree! Then he used it to craft a giant marshmallow!" Something not like that.

Roleplayers:

The Narrator - Demirari

1. Gentle Secret - Demirari

2. Atlas - Firehearted

3. Mirror Quake, Stronghammer the Mirror - Mirrorwing

4. Crowbar - Gloomfury

5. Dakota Helheim, Snowy Meteor - Batdragon

6. Winghoof - Alicorn Fluttershy

7. Hivemind - Dusk Shade

8. Professor Anna Belle - Delta

9. Arrow Head - Gamma Wave of Wubs

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 1

@@Demirari

This is an interesting concept. One that I like. I'll go with Atlas.

So this magical build all thingy? Will it only make small items or can you just go" Hey! I have the stuff to build a house right here! BAM. House"

@@Demirari,

This is an interesting concept. One that I like. I'll go with Atlas.

So this magical build all thingy? Will it only make small items or can you just go" Hey! I have the stuff to build a house right here! BAM. House"

It'll be small items and will progress from there. And the house will not be instantly created, it'll take time for it to be constructed and one doesn't need all the materials immediately, over time they can add materials. So a wood house for an example, you can give it nine logs and it'll construct 10% of the house and stop till you give it more logs.

And a blueprint will be needed for access to constructing a house. A blue print can be made with one branch and will cover the needed area with a illusionary blueprint enlarged. The blueprint will inform the All-Creator what is the obstruction and it'll remove the obstructions permanently slowly. However one can speed up the progress by removing the obstructions.

And is Atlas in your signature? I'm on my phone so I can't see it. xD

*pops up from the shadows*

Remember me? I want to join, but I want to know if I can be two OC's?

MY first OC is actually my Ponysona, Dakota Helheim. I'll add his character sheet when I find it.

The second OC i wish to play as is an earth pony named Sugar Song, who is a cyborg. I dont have a character sheet for her since I made her for Skype RPs, but I could if you'd like.

Third OC thats just there if you deny one of the others is Snowy Meteor, which is a unicorn mare. Again, another Skype exclusive OC with no Character page.

*pops up from the shadows*

Remember me? I want to join, but I want to know if I can be two OC's?

MY first OC is actually my Ponysona, Dakota Helheim. I'll add his character sheet when I find it.

The second OC i wish to play as is an earth pony named Sugar Song, who is a cyborg. I dont have a character sheet for her since I made her for Skype RPs, but I could if you'd like.

Third OC thats just there if you deny one of the others is Snowy Meteor, which is a unicorn mare. Again, another Skype exclusive OC with no Character page.

Forward the links and I'll see. Two OCs are totally fine too! 

Forward the links and I'll see. Two OCs are totally fine too! 

Alright, so is it my choice then?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dakota-helheim-r4085

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snowy-meteor-r6796

I did the best I could describing Snowy Meteor. I havent given her character a lot of thought since I played her as a prototype.

Alright, so is it my choice then?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dakota-helheim-r4085

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snowy-meteor-r6796

I did the best I could describing Snowy Meteor. I havent given her character a lot of thought since I played her as a prototype.

Yeah, basically your choice. And holy cow are those very simple character sheets right there Batdragon. I guess I'll add them in. xD

Yeah, basically your choice. And holy cow are those very simple character sheets right there Batdragon. I guess I'll add them in. xD

I mean, I could make them more complex if I had the energy to...but then again Im a simple person XD

If werw allowed two ocs can i enter my new one, it would be a a geat test bed for stronghammer

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stronghammer-the-mirror-r6805

Well, you all are allowed two, as long as you guys can take it. And Stronghammer the Mirror is accepted.

hey can i join? this looks like fun! i'd be most greatful for a spot. i'll enter with Winghoof. haven't done a RP with her yet.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/winghoof-r6440

Too simple, but I'll accept her, I suppose. 

hey can i join? this looks like fun! i'd be most greatful for a spot. i'll enter with Winghoof. haven't done a RP with her yet.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/winghoof-r6440

As simple as that character is, i noticed one thing that will hopefully make this interesting, if her family was attaxked by a minotaur i think our characters will have an interesting time lol

As simple as that character is, i noticed one thing that will hopefully make this interesting, if her family was attaxked by a minotaur i think our characters will have an interesting time lol

ooh character chemistry is on a rise here already!

(edited)

Imma join with Arrow! (I'm gonna change his backstory up to a more comedic type and a lot more out going after this.) SO! Can I? :3

By all means you can Gamma Waves of Radiation-Inducing Death. :3

Edited by Demirari