Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Amazingly Complicated Survival Year

Demirari

Question, since were basking in GAMMA waves, doesnt that mean we will alk become the incredible hulk?

Only in comics does that happen.

And turn off the wubs! My dog is now a marshmallow!

On a side note, the RP will start after we get two more RPers.

(edited)

I hope to claim slot 8? I'll use my OC Anna during her pregnancy age (Because, why not? Go down to other if you want to know what I'm talking about)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/professor-anna-belle-r6771

Glorious character sheet... unlike some people around here. Accepted for the 8th slot. 

Keep in mind, tho to some folks, that there might be a 9th and 10th slot, like one for Gamma Wave of Radiation-Inducing Death.

(RP will be starting soon folks.)

Edited by Demirari

Now im assuming.your character is gonna be afraid of stronghammer? Considering your backstory of the minotaur attack?

yes yes verry much so

Glorious character sheet... unlike some people around here. Accepted for the 8th slot. 

Keep in mind, tho to some folks, that there might be a 9th and 10th slot, like one for Gamma Wave of Radiation-Inducing Death.

(RP will be starting soon folks.)

just say the word when it starts

The question is, what's more interesting in the survival game? A whiny pregnant mare? Or a mare with a whiny foal?

Remember when I said I was itching to play Anna pregnant? Well I have her pregnant in another RP lol, so I may change my mind

There both scary, very scary indeed lol

The question is, what's more interesting in the survival game? A whiny pregnant mare? Or a mare with a whiny foal?

Remember when I said I was itching to play Anna pregnant? Well I have her pregnant in another RP lol, so I may change my mind

Both sounds equally annoying, and considering it'll be a year before anything good happens… that foal is going to come out sooner or later.

Both sounds equally annoying, and considering it'll be a year before anything good happens… that foal is going to come out sooner or later.

Uh... Annoying? I didn't mean that, I meant what would make her a more interesting and effective character in a good plot.

Uh... Annoying? I didn't mean that, I meant what would make her a more interesting and effective character in a good plot.

When I meant annoying, what I meant was going to be interesting. 

PEOPLE! I have typed up my post. All I need to do is edit it. Get ready for some disturbing beginning and an useless narrative ending!

I have been on encyclopedia dramatica's offend page. Nothing disturbs me....so I say to you, disturb me!

(edited)

I have been on encyclopedia dramatica's offend page. Nothing disturbs me....so I say to you, disturb me!

I kept the disturbance to level T for minor description about dead things…

NARRATOR: EVERYONE IS DEAD! Every single one of the kittens are GONE! No more cat videos for you lot!

Edited by Demirari

Wha? Things dont die. They just go to sleep, like Mr. Fishy.

I'm not show how to break this to you.

NARRATOR: Mr. Fishy is on a trip around Caribbean. He woke up like nine years ago. Strange fella. I never quite understood his agenda about the hat and the monocle. I swear that ol' fish is up to something sinister. Just as sinister as that toilet. Mmmm yes indeed. This is terrible.