Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Amazingly Complicated Survival Year RP

Demirari

(edited)

Click This To Teleport To OOC

The Prologue

"Turn the ship starboard!" An elderly stallion cried out at the apex of his volume as the helmsman steered the ship to its right. It was a chaotic mess as no one, not even the crew, knew what was happening with the sudden displacement of the ship. To make matters worse, some of the crew and the majority of the passengers disappeared with the sudden arrival of Poseidon's might. The sun was ablaze as water smashed into the wooden hull, sending heavy protest screeching throughout the ship. The events were unworldly to the grand ship Dilemma as it was always a seafaring ship and never an ocean-faring kind and the weather that is included.

The ship speared bravery through the waters as the crew braced for impact. The ship started to lift as a large wave rippled under it as supply crates flew wild and without care. The first sand hit the hull of the ship as Dilemma's captain commandeered it into the beach. The splintering of wood and shrapnel flying. All died as quickly as destruction came--silence at last. The peaceful air replacing the chaotic world that was once there. Dilemma lay on its portside dead.

"Captain, we made it," the Helmsman stated the obvious. That was the last thing on the elderly captain's mind as he heaved heavily and looked around the room. His first mate laid dead near the window… his other officers suffered more gruesome fates.

The captain peered through one of the cracked windows at the beautiful landscape that betrayed the situation. The forest not far from the crash-landing, a nearby river, and finally gigantic mountain ranges as far as the eye can see. He sighed in utter failure of morale. "Search the ship for any survivors."

----

Gentle Secret slowly stood up as she looked around her room. Chaos was free with many of her belongings smashed. Still tired from the recent events, she moved to the wooden door slowly and opened it. As it creaked open, she looked to her left and right of the grand living area of the passengers. The red carpets were mainly intact, minus the spilling of the flowers, their cases, the paintings, and other items now in ruins.

Taking light steps, she slowly moved to the staircases not far from her and were mainly free of damages. The use of her protection spells to safeguard herself during the unexpected revolt of the waters had drained her. As of such, she missed the fact there was a strange bandage-like object wrapped around one of her forehooves. One that was deep-blue with a small triangular shape gleaming at every light that strikes it.

(Everyone has a similar item to their OCs, general shape will differ per pony/being.)

----

NARRATOR

"Boy was that a ride!" A small voice, a light one, a gentlemanly one, a cheerful one. It embodied all the goodness and lacked nothing. "I'm not sure 'bout you all, but that was the best of my life! Now, before I start galloping off on my majjjestic stead! I warn you all survivors to tread these halls lightly. Despite what seems to be perfect, all is but… a lie! I know right? What kind of bulls- I mean crap is that? What is all terrible 'bout these perfectly whatevers can bring trouble? I warn you non-believers, the end is neeiiiighhhh!" The voice suddenly ended its subtle influence to every survivor.

Edited by Demirari

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoofwing shivered at the eerie voice "what was that? she said to herself. she lifted her hoof to find a pink radar with a green screen on her forhoof. "huh? a radar? lets see what those blips are." she said to herself. she walked into the hall leaveing all her belongings save her locket with the picture of her family in it, her most prized posestion.

(edited)

MIRRORQUAKE

Mirrorquake woke up on his wall. With a headache, and something digging into his leg, as he looks he gets excited, "i wonder if it can break things? Heh heh heh, smashing time" as he tries to operate the device, nothing seems to happen, and a disappointed Mirrorquake storms out of his room.

STRONGHAMMER

"Ugh, why does it feel like im hanging from my horns?" As he looks up, he sees that he is hanging by his horns, painfully. "Great, just great now what ami supposed to do?" He yells. As he is yelling he notices a strange device on his arm, "now what"

Edited by Sage Of Six Mirrors

Crowbar slept though the whole thing. Lucky for him that he wasn't tossed about like a rag doll. His bed was against one of the walls that was near his craft table. When his tool belt that was hanging over him land on his stomach, it knocked the wend out of him, waking hims up. "Skunch bagger!" He said through a pant of air. When he got his wend back and say that most of his stuff was scattered around, He sat up and his tool belt fall off him onto the floor. When he reached down to pick it up when he say the weird device on his hoof. :".. What did I miss?" 

He got up and put his sunglasses on and picked up his tool belt and but it on. He then looked around till he found his chain and crowbar and wrapped them around him. When he was ready he head outside to check everything out.

No bro... no... Arrow thinks to himself as he hears the words of a strange stallion. He rubs his head soon and after. "Looks like the waves didn't like us." He says to himself as he looks at his fore hoof and sees a weird device. "Crap... this is like Fallout Equestria... unless... it is..!" He looks around quickly in his room. All seems clear. Okay, now to venture out and about. He looks back at his device. It looked so cool, he wanted to experiment with it. He pokes at it a bit to see what else it would do.

((I already like this narrator thing))

Atlas finally let go of the door he had been holding onto for dear life. His room was a mess now. 

"Why is it every time I get on a ship or go somewhere it goes wrong!" He shouted upwards. His bags were everywhere. He sighed. Time to get moving. He grabbed what little he had. So... A knife... His hat... and his surprising dry journal. Could be worse.

Day One:

The ship crashed. Fun. I've got only my knife and fez. I'm about to go and look for survivors.

He put the pen back into the book and put it in his mouth from lack of bags. Leathery. Delicious. He pushed the door of his room. Stuck... He kicked the door. Not anymore. The hallway had decor scattered all over the floor. He felt an itch on his leg. He scratched it. AHH Thingy! On leg! He looked at it for a minute. He would just leave it. He began to wander the ship looked for anypony at all.

Hivemind wakes from a happy dream a trashed ship and a machine strapped onto his arm. "What is this,Saw?" he asks himself only half-jokingly. He hits it experinental to fibnd it is a simple. "Okay..., why do I have a radar on my leg and who decided to crash the ship?!".

@@Firehearted,@,  

Hoofwing walked down the hall and hears the sound of a Minotaur smashing something "HE'S COME BACK TO KIIIIILL MEEEEEE!" she ran screaming down the hall and ran smack into a pony wearing a fez. "A Minotaur! its come to kill me!" she started to freak out worse than she had ever freaked out since her family was slaughtered by a crazed minotaur. and she was talking more than she had ever talked since the crazed minotaur. "you have to save me! please i'm begging you!"

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Atlas looked down at the begging pony. He spit out the book in his mouth. "Hey" He covered her with his wings. "You're safe" He cooed the younger pegasus. "Nothing's going to get you here" What was she going on about? A Minotaur? "Where is it? I'll take care of it" he tucked his journal under his wing. "Follow me. Come on" He talked to her in his best comforting voice. He began to slowly walk the way she had come. Just a scared filly. That's all. Why a Minotaur? They may be strong but they don't normally kill...

@

"Anypony there!" He called into the ship.

"Where's your family? You can trust me" He asked her stopping.

Anna had... well absolutely bloody nothing! She was overturned like a turtle in the sand, nearby where the ship crashed. Apparently the pregnant mare had slept through the whole thing, and was still sleeping! That or she was out cold, maybe she bumped her head or something? Either way, out of all the sailors, survivalists, stallions, and adventurers that were on this ship, Anna was the absolutely the least qualified for survival out of all of them. First off, she was pregnant, which was quite obvious, second reason was that she was a scientist with absolutely no experience with much outdoors work, and third was that she was a mare. That may sound sexist, but she was surely weaker then anypony else because of it. All she wanted to do on this trip was get as far away from where ever the ship came from, as possible. Was it so hard to start a new life, in a new city, with a newborn baby that was coming soon? Apparently so, since she was on a stupid island... world... peninsula. Whatever it was. 

She stayed in the sand, snoring, and sleeping soundly

Dakota, the tall grey pegasi, wakes up on his bed with a large bump on his head. He looks around and notices his room was a mess. Everything in his room was either on the floor or on his bed. Dakota gets up and stretches his wings. He hears the distinct voice of an annoyingly chipper stallion.
"OH SHUT UP!" He yells.
Dakota looks around and laughs.
"Must have had a party in here last night."
Dakota flaps his wings and notices his right wing was a bit heavier than the left. Curious, he looks to his right and spots a strange contraption that blinked in a steady interval.
"Holy shmow-zow....I GOT A SWAG WATCH!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowy Meteor was curled into a ball next to a bookcase. She had casted an ice shield to lessen the impact of the violent crash. Snowy sighs and releases the shield. She notices a strange device strapped to her foreleg and grumbles.
"This device is not making any ticking noises....no trace of any chemicals...if not a bomb...or maybe its tripped if I leave the ship. No, The captain didn't look like the terrorist type."
Snowy fiddles around with the device on her foreleg. She brought up a menu of items and selected the book.
"Hmm...maybe its a matter transporter?"

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

Atlas looked down at the begging pony. He spit out the book in his mouth. "Hey" He covered her with his wings. "You're safe" He cooed the younger pegasus. "Nothing's going to get you here" What was she going on about? A Minotaur? "Where is it? I'll take care of it" he tucked his journal under his wing. "Follow me. Come on" He talked to her in his best comforting voice. He began to slowly walk the way she had come. Just a scared filly. That's all. Why a Minotaur? They may be strong but they don't normally kill...

@,

"Anypony there!" He called into the ship.

"Where's your family? You can trust me" He asked her stopping.

STRONGHAMMER

Stronghammer, hearing voices in the hell, yelled louder, "will somepony get me down from here? Its kind of painful in case you didn't know". Stronghammer started swinging and the creaking could be heard in the hall.

MIRROR QUAKE

Mirror Quake finally got bored of searching.the boat and.literally, smashed right through the boat to get outside.

As Arrow pokes at the thing, he made it conjure up a pickaxe. It startled him at how it made one on the spot, but hell, he is not complaining. He ventures out the halls, hearing voices. It almost sounded like the crew! So he isn't the only survivor with this pip-buck looking thing! Maybe someone else knows how to work it a bit more than he does.

(edited)

Hivemind wakes from a happy dream a trashed ship and a machine strapped onto his arm. "What is this,Saw?" he asks himself only half-jokingly. He hits it experinental to fibnd it is a simple. "Okay..., why do I have a radar on my leg and who decided to crash the ship?!".

NARRATOR:

The voice appeared again, although this time, only in Hivemind's head. Like a slow introduction of his ever uplifting voice, he began, "That radar can help you detect lifeforms. That also means kittens! And you know what kittens do? They turn into flashlights! W-wait! I mean, they can turn into adorable cats. I-I'll be gone now! Tada!" The voice seemed to be embarrassed at the sudden mistakes and disappeared without further ado. 

Dakota, the tall grey pegasi, wakes up on his bed with a large bump on his head. He looks around and notices his room was a mess. Everything in his room was either on the floor or on his bed. Dakota gets up and stretches his wings. He hears the distinct voice of an annoyingly chipper stallion.

"OH SHUT UP!" He yells.

Dakota looks around and laughs.

"Must have had a party in here last night."

Dakota flaps his wings and notices his right wing was a bit heavier than the left. Curious, he looks to his right and spots a strange contraption that blinked in a steady interval.

"Holy shmow-zow....I GOT A SWAG WATCH!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowy Meteor was curled into a ball next to a bookcase. She had casted an ice shield to lessen the impact of the violent crash. Snowy sighs and releases the shield. She notices a strange device strapped to her foreleg and grumbles.

"This device is not making any ticking noises....no trace of any chemicals...if not a bomb...or maybe its tripped if I leave the ship. No, The captain didn't look like the terrorist type."

Snowy fiddles around with the device on her foreleg. She brought up a menu of items and selected the book.

"Hmm...maybe its a matter transporter?"

NARRATOR:

"Indeed that is a whatever you just call it watch! It is so swaggy," the voice paused for dramatic effect before continuing, "If you fiddle around a bit, it can turn into an awesome axe! Like, mess around with it. Right. Now." Then it disappeared again as it hobbled its disembodied voice to Snowy Meteor and began its again, rather ridiculous conversations, "Indeed ma'am! That is a transporter that knows unknown depths! Who knows is under it? A giant island made of chainsaws? Maybe even a beach filled with... KITTENS! Who knows? Maybe if you manage to turn it into a bag, jump into it. You might find an ancient society of skeletal figures that want to join you in an adventure to find an island made of chainsaws!" 

Gentle Secret

@,

Having managed to climb up the creaking stairs, which were oddly in fine condition, Gentle Secret continued her way to find an exit to this crashed ship. Looking around, she didn't exactly knew where to start off on finding an exit. However, it seems like luck had answered her call and a large noise not far away from her. Curious, Gentle Secret started moving there, increasing her pace as she saw large amounts of holes going in one particular direction. It appears that somepony had the idea of smashing his or her way through the hull of the ship to the outside. It'll be her best bet to follow the tracks, and so she did. 

Edited by Demirari

MIRROR QUAKE

After he had gone outside the boat, he just sat down, and stared at the thing on his wrist. "Why arent you a hammer?!" He yells, and hits the thingy majig, and trying to smash it or make a hammer, he gets crutch. "What? Just what? How did that happen? Like seriously? I SAID HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

NARRATOR:   "Indeed that is a whatever you just call it watch! It is so swaggy," the voice paused for dramatic effect before continuing, "If you fiddle around a bit, it can turn into an awesome axe! Like, mess around with it. Right. Now." Then it disappeared again as it hobbled its disembodied voice to Snowy Meteor and began its again, rather ridiculous conversations, "Indeed ma'am! That is a transporter that knows unknown depths! Who knows is under it? A giant island made of chainsaws? Maybe even a beach filled with... KITTENS! Who knows? Maybe if you manage to turn it into a bag, jump into it. You might find an ancient society of skeletal figures that want to join you in an adventure to find an island made of chainsaws!" 

Dakota jumped back as he heard the voice speak once more in its annoying tone.
"Bucking christ, you know how to take creepiness to a new level. Anyways, I think I will make a pair of aviators...or maybe some shutter shades....why am I talking to a voice thats in my head?!" Dakota yells.
Dakota sighs and blows a bang away from his face. He brings his right wing to the front of his body and fiddles with the contraption. He opens up a red hued menu and takes notice of the display.
"Looks like...a catalog with everything I can think of. I really hope this doesn't cost money." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowy Meteor's ears twitched as a voice echoed throughout her head.
"Disembodied voice? Ships PA system? No, to clear....ghost? No, I dont feel a change in temperature. A narrator for some sort of play?" Snowy Meteor looks to the players.
"No...maybe another unicorn projecting their voice...I should find them...after I craft myself a book." 
Snowy Meteor gets up and trots around. She spots a book soaking in water and picks it up. She leans against the wall of her room and scrolls through the menu on the device. She selects the book and presses the image.

Arrow trots out and about to the poop-deck. He looks around at the surroundings. "An is-land!" Yes, he meant to say "is" and mix it with "land". "Could there be any monsters in this place? If so, this just made my day!... as long as they don't shoot some acid that can burn through skin." 

Anna finally wakes up, as her skin burns from the sun. She moans, rolling over, looking around, and wondering how she got out of the ship. Maybe her room was towards part of the ship, she saw now, that was torn to pieces? She was just happy she was alive, with no scratches. She perked her head up more, out of the sand, flicking her ears to get the grains out of them. As she slowly turned her head, realizing the destruction, her mouth gaped.

"I... I think I'm the only survivor" She said to herself. Anna dug around in the sand when she noticed a shiny object. It was a complicated compass, that had all sorts of gadgets and gizmos she had no idea how to use. It was kinda bulky.

At least I have whatever this is... and whatever is on the ship. I better go look around She thought to herself, and afterwards, she got up and headed towards the ship as she brushed the sand off herself

Anna finally wakes up, as her skin burns from the sun. She moans, rolling over, looking around, and wondering how she got out of the ship. Maybe her room was towards part of the ship, she saw now, that was torn to pieces? She was just happy she was alive, with no scratches. She perked her head up more, out of the sand, flicking her ears to get the grains out of them. As she slowly turned her head, realizing the destruction, her mouth gaped.

"I... I think I'm the only survivor" She said to herself. Anna dug around in the sand when she noticed a shiny object. It was a complicated compass, that had all sorts of gadgets and gizmos she had no idea how to use. It was kinda bulky.

At least I have whatever this is... and whatever is on the ship. I better go look around She thought to herself, and afterwards, she got up and headed towards the ship as she brushed the sand off herself

Arrow peeks over the starboard of the ship and sees a mare up and about. He hops down and with a big, "Hello!" And a wave of the pickaxe, he trots up to her. "I see that you made it off the ship in one piece as well..?" He starts up. "Maybe we can see if there are other survivors then!" 

(edited)

NARRATOR:

@@Gloomfury

"Careful of the hallway around you, I suggest you to make haste without any delay. There is something wet abound. Something disturbingly disgusting, even more so than last year's Thanks Giving day," the voice seemed to shudder at that thought, "ughhh!" 

True to the voice's words, the hallway was wrecked more so than any other level. Being more closer to the area of impact, most doors and walls were crumbled and laid liberally around the hallways and any open areas. Even more terrifying was the ever creeping water that seemed to get higher and higher by every second. There was no doubt that in a few minutes or so, this level of the ship will be sank into the ocean... sea... beech water? Who knows? One better make haste to the upper levels, as there is something disturbingly disgusting happening.

Gentle Secret

Gentle Secret continued onwards through the rather large holes in the ship. Making sure to avoid any areas that may end up her laying there with broken bones and slowly dying off. Besides her interesting adventure of going towards what seemed to be the beech, as can be seen by the giant holes leading to said beech, Gentle Secret was munching on a granola bar she had found. 

NARRATOR:

@

The voice was smirking, if that was even possible, as it continued on its explanations, "No worries my friend! It costs nothing, but simply patience. Horrifying cost right? That is terrible! Who even has this mysterious patience anymore?!" The voice paused for a rather annoying long time. "Now, get this, you need stuff to craft stuff! Who knew? I certainly didn't! I mean, I did not just totally tell you how this device works annnnnd I tell you something! Get a metal pipe and some wood and make a drill. Why on earth will you need one? Don't question the authority, that is why!" 

"Pffff! Clearly I am a ghost? Can't you see? Oh wait," the voice seemed to hold back a small chuckle, "you can't! Ahahahah, all jokes aside. It seems like you got a brain or... two for your smartasity of knowing how to use the device. I wouldn't know even if one being explained it to me! If I could, I'll give you a gold star right now. But alas, I cannot, and you will never get your gold star." At the end of the voice's either insulting or congratulating speech, the All-Creator warped in a new blank book with the disappearance of the old one.

EVENT:

@@Firehearted@@Gloomfury@@@Alicorn Fluttershy@, @@dusk shade@,

The ship started to groan and shifted downwards a couple of meters. It appears that it didn't want to lay on the beech and get a nice tan, and instead, it wants to go swimming. As such, it was slowly pushing the struggling lifeboat that was trying to stop its dream of swimming. If one don't get off the ship soon enough, they'll be at the bottom of the deep, dark, and cold ocean! So quickly survivors, pack up whatever you are doing, and head towards the nearest exit or make one as seen by one survivor... seriously, if you want to survive, do a Leeroy Jenkins out of the ship this instance. 
Edited by Demirari

Hoofwing jumped "we gotta get outa here!" she yelled to the Stalion with her. "we're gonna drown!" she sudenly got mad "i bet the Minotaur is doing this!" she imagined an axe chopping through his head. suddenly an axe came out of seemingly nowhere, however the table in front of her was now missing a leg. "huh?" she asked picking up the weapon with her mouth. "alrit less get oua hewe" she said hopeing she's be understood. she rushed into the nearest room and hacked at the wall creating a hole big enough for them to go through. she ran through holding the axe still.

STRONGHAMMER

Upon hearing the boat groaning, Stronghammer gave up on anyone helping him. "Well, lets see its just wood" as he says this he starts punching the area around his horns, and finally free, grabs sime things and runs out the boat, straight past two other ponies.

"AAH! ITS HIM! ITS THE MINOTAUR! HE'S GOING TOO KILLLLLL MEEEEEEE!" HoofWing screamed. she started to bawl "i thought the minotaur was dead." she started freaking out in a frenzy that wouldn't stop without some mega comforting and i mean mega comforting.

Hivemibd tookflight from his room to see a bawling pony witth a stallion and a minotaur barreling past. "What the he...no time for queations, got to get out now". He used his magic to levitate the two ponies and carried them alongside him out of the ship. "To tje bawling pony he simply aaid,"stop crying, your'e giving me a headache".