Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Amazingly Complicated Survival Year RP

Demirari

@@dusk shade,

"Hoofwing sniffed and tryed to hold it together "but the the Minotaur. its here to k-kill me." she protested she tryed to move but, being inside a magic bubble couldn't. "where are we anyways? and who are you?" she looked at her locket again and wondered how the Minotaur had found out where she was.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna turned towards the boat, noticing how it was about to tumblr over, back into the water. She started running towards it with whoever was with her at this point. She couldn't run fast though, because of the one obvious fact that she was carrying extra weight. Anna's stomach was distended, her figure making it obvious she was pregnant

"Come on! We need to get everypony out of that ship!"

(( sorry for the short post. On my phone, and on vacation ))

Arrow peeks over the starboard of the ship and sees a mare up and about. He hops down and with a big, "Hello!" And a wave of the pickaxe, he trots up to her. "I see that you made it off the ship in one piece as well..?" He starts up. "Maybe we can see if there are other survivors then!"

Looking back at Arrow she said "There's not going to be any if you don't hurry up! Now come on! We need to find the exits, quick. Try to find anything valuable while your at it"

Anna glances at her fancy compass, it said she was heading north, as well as a bunch of other things she didn't understand. When she had the chance she needed to wash all the sand out of it and figure out its true purpose

MIRROR QUAKE

Looking at the wreckage sink, Mirror Quake felt a sense of awe. "Wow, that asnt me was it?" Looking up for the weird voice in his head he walks toward the boat, with the crutch on his back.

STRONGHAMMER

He punches through the hole started by quake, and skids to a stop, barely stoppig in time to avoid hitting a mare and a stallion near each other.

The voice was smirking, if that was even possible, as it continued on its explanations, "No worries my friend! It costs nothing, but simply patience. Horrifying cost right? That is terrible! Who even has this mysterious patience anymore?!" The voice paused for a rather annoying long time. "Now, get this, you need stuff to craft stuff! Who knew? I certainly didn't! I mean, I did not just totally tell you how this device works annnnnd I tell you something! Get a metal pipe and some wood and make a drill. Why on earth will you need one? Don't question the authority, that is why!" 

Dakota scoffed and stuck his tongue out, hoping whatever sick minded pillock saw his distaste for it. Not wanting to play the hard head, as he's done in the past many a time, Dakota begin to search the room for some wood. 
"Books...water...bed sheets....Aha! Wood!" Dakota exclaims as he picks up a loose floorboard.
Dakota began to search for anything metal as he felt the boat move. 
"Thats not good! We must be sinking!" Dakota exclaims as he rushes through his room in search for metal.
Dakota looks to the door and realizes the door knob was metal. Using brute force, he rips the knob from the door and fiddles with the contraption.  
"Screw a drill, I need to get the buck off of this ship!" He begins to browse through the menu, looking for the sledgehammer.
"BIngo bango, make me a sodding sledgehammer!" He selects the sledgehammer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pffff! Clearly I am a ghost? Can't you see? Oh wait," the voice seemed to hold back a small chuckle, "you can't! Ahahahah, all jokes aside. It seems like you got a brain or... two for your smartasity of knowing how to use the device. I wouldn't know even if one being explained it to me! If I could, I'll give you a gold star right now. But alas, I cannot, and you will never get your gold star." At the end of the voice's either insulting or congratulating speech, the All-Creator warped in a new blank book with the disappearance of the old one.

Snowy Meteor remained stoic as the voice rang in her ears. She looks at the book and nods, figuring out how to use the device better. As the boat began to move, Snowy looked around and looked into the device's menu.
"I wonder if I could make a bomb....no, this ship doesn't have the right chemicals on it." 
Snowy looked around and began making her way out of her room, and towards the deck of the ship. From there she would jump off and make an ice ball to surround her as a shield. First, Snowy had to tread through water and push debris out of her way. Some debris, like a downed staircase she couldn't get through. Instead, She relied on her climbing abilities to get to the deck.

Anna turned towards the boat, noticing how it was about to tumblr over, back into the water. She started running towards it with whoever was with her at this point. She couldn't run fast though, because of the one obvious fact that she was carrying extra weight. Anna's stomach was distended, her figure making it obvious she was pregnant

"Come on! We need to get everypony out of that ship!"

(( sorry for the short post. On my phone, and on vacation ))

Looking back at Arrow she said "There's not going to be any if you don't hurry up! Now come on! We need to find the exits, quick. Try to find anything valuable while your at it"

Anna glances at her fancy compass, it said she was heading north, as well as a bunch of other things she didn't understand. When she had the chance she needed to wash all the sand out of it and figure out its true purpose

Arrow nods at the commands of the pony. He trots around searching about the ship, grabbing small pieces of metal only to have them be devoured by the weird pip-buck thing. "The hell?" He questions the device. Where did the stuff go? He had to test it. He grabs a shattered piece of glass and a twig. It sucked it up again! Maybe it had some kind of storage thing? "This thing is hungry..." He commented on it.

((Sorry for not posting in a while))

Atlas felt and heard the ship begin to creak and move. 

"That's not good" Ships belong in the sea anyway. Atlas grabbed his journal and knife. The others had gone. He was alone in a sinking ship. his mind rushed getting the situation. The ship would be gone in seconds. Yep. Time to leave. Atlas busted open a window. After a second squirming out he flew straight up getting a view of the ship and the area.

Since Crowbar makes his living fixing things, one of them manly being plumbing, He was use to things that would give normal ponies nightmares for a year. He ran and swam as fast as he could though the hallway till he made it out. He heads out the other door and made it on deck. He then grabbed onto a rope and climbed down till he was on land. Crowbar heads out on to he beach and waited till others came.

Stronghammer

Stronghammer was standing on the beach, panting. "So you were all alright but not a single one of ypu heard a minotaur yelling for help?"

Mirror Quake

Mirror Quake just stood tjere, staring at the minotaur yelling his head off, and he says, "your kinda loud"

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,@, @@Gloomfury, @@Firehearted, @, @, @@dusk shade

The ship creaked some more as the damaged area of the hull were greeted by the waters, aiding in its downfall. Slowly, little by little, levels were filled to the brim with the beech waters... and ruined any valuables that water was capable of damaging. That included the supply level of the ship, which was soiled by the waters and anything useful were unceremoniously dumped into the waters and floated away from the beech. Besides that, any sleeping/unconscious survivors or injured ones were now, presumably, dead. 

Of course, our brave captain, his helmsman, and any survivors the two could save did not drown in said waters. They managed to escape by using teamwork and were not far away from the sinking ship. Luckily, the small NPC survivor group that was not far away from the other survivors had managed to salvage some crates of supplies. How on Equestria did they ever save such things in such a short span of time? That is a mystery that will remain a mystery forever.

@,

Just in time for waters to creep up from the flooring, a sledgehammer appeared. All pristine and looked like it was just brought out of the factory. Which it totally was. Funny enough, however, the Narrator failed to comment anything on the matter. He must surely be doing something else. ANYWAYS! Besides the sudden off-tracked sentences, there was a moderately damaged wall near the door that lead to the hallways. With three or four good whacks, a large escape hole can be made for a pony.

NARRATOR: 

"Quite the skills you are showing there!" the Narrator exclaimed in utter excitement with the distant sound of popcorn munching far off from his voice, "I say, did you ever practice free-running? Because you could be one exceptional pony in doing that! Which makes no sense, as it requires a lot of "hands-on" areas, but I'm sure hooves will work the same. Now, here is one healthy hint for you so you don't join the sinking ship, there is a rope long enough to reach the beach from the ship. If one was to tie it to one of the railings and hopefully slide down and not suddenly realize it is impossible to grasp rope with hooves and slide down, you can get down there safely! Break a bone or two while you're at it! I heard it brings good luck!"  

Edited by Demirari

@@Demirari,

Dakota grabs the sledgehammer and strikes the side of the room. He strikes the side of the ship four times and makes a giant hole. Dakota rushes through the hole in the ship and swims up to the surface. Dakota surfaces, carrying the sledgehammer on his back.
"Not gonna do that ever again." Dakota says, rubbing his eyes.

Snowy Meteor trots through the water that was up to her chest. At some parts of the ship she had to wade through to get to a higher ground.  Eventually Snowy Meteor got to the deck and swam ashore.

Hhivemind contemplated dropping Hoofwing roght back ib the water but instead came up withanidea he thought would be much more fun. As he dtopped to the group of survivers he plopped Hoofwing roght at tje feet of the screaming and hollering minotaur."Have fun, little pony...".

@@dusk shade,@,

Hoofwing gasped at being dropped then closed her eyes when she hit the ground. when she opened them she was looking strait up at a minotaur "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" tears spilled from her eyes "I don't want to die-ha-hy!" she sniffed "i promised mother i'd be careful and not let the minotaur kill me but now it seems i lyed." 

@@dusk shade,@,

Hoofwing gasped at being dropped then closed her eyes when she hit the ground. when she opened them she was looking strait up at a minotaur "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" tears spilled from her eyes "I don't want to die-ha-hy!" she sniffed "i promised mother i'd be careful and not let the minotaur kill me but now it seems i lyed."

Covering his ears,"damn, will you quit whining? What is this about minotaurs wanting to kill you? I find that highly insulting that you would slander me in such a way." Looking at the crying pony, he sighs. "Great now I have to deal with this on top of almost getting killed by the boat crashig, and then the weird voice in my head?"

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,@@@Gloomfury@@Firehearted@@@@dusk shade@

"It is an ease to the heart to see more survivors!" Shouted the elderly captain joyfully at the sight of the survivors. He motioned for the survivors near him to make way to a stream not very far from him. The captain was an expert in surviving in the wilds. That is, to say the least, all of his crew knew. It was an important thing to a sailor on how to survive if their ship crashed. Anyone, to the eyes of the captain, that didn't know how to survive while being a long-time sailor will be a fool and will regret his or her decision.

EVENTS: 

The sky was slowly darkening as the sun set. Slowly, one could see the faintest glimpse of stars and the moon arising from its slumber. This slow change of scenery will bring secrets this strange new land had kept in secret. Secrets that were lost for an uncountable amount of time and were only beginning to awaken from the disturbance of ponies. All fell silent in the normally loud forest, an unnatural change. Soft noises coming from deep within, from the illusionary peaceful nature. 

"Ah! Captain! Save me!" Hoofwing ran towards the captain as fast as her hooves would take her. "The Minotaur found me!" When she had made it to the captain, she hid behind him and whimpered. "Don't let it hurt me please I'm begging you Don't let it hurt me." She sniffed and looked at the captain with pleading eyes.

Facepalming, "Why does everyone hate minotaurs, I'm a good enough guy. I havent hut anypony and I dont see why I would hurt you, damn just chill." As he says this he sits down leaning against a tree, he hears, absolutely nthing from the the forest. "Weird, very weird."

Dakota swam ashore, carrying the sledgehammer on his back. He knew that in the near future he would need the heavy tool. Dakota heard the salty sea captain and trotted towards his voice until he saw him on the beach.
@@Demirari
"No offense captain, but if your intention was to dock the ship you did a bloody awful job of it." He says.
Dakota looked around and saw other ponies around him. He wasn't that good at meeting new ponies, so Dakota locked up a bit and pretended to be busy with the contraption on his wing.
"Lets see...this this...Oh yeah! What the buck is this on my wing? It seems to be a magical device....is it based on alchemy?" He asks the captain.

Snowy Meteor shook herself off of water and looked over the others that were near her.
"That one will be dead before the sun rises....no...no pony will die..." Snowy Meteor trots over to the beach head. 
She stood several feet away from the Captain and a grey pegasi. She looked up at the stars and decided it was best to make a fire. Not for her, but for the others. Snowy Meteor went into the devices menu and looks up the needed supplies to make a pit fire.
"Six sticks and about a hoof full of leaves...easy enough."

• 1 month later...

Hoofwing breathed hevily."get ahold of yourself Hoofwing" she said in her head "i doubt he is 'that' Minotaur. just to be safe however she kept her distance from him and stayed close to the kinder looking ponies. "so" she said out loud "where are we?" she observed her surrondings