Kill the User Above with the item to your left.

NightGuard

Sorry, my knife matches your skin :D

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

who you gonna call? 

most likely the ambulance cuz a ghostbusters hot wheels car could go down that pretty lil throat of yours at any minute c:

• Brohoof 1

5aaef15033e6c_Vanhalen.png.e980bc9025ae3c444155cc2883a361ce.png.810811d998de11a227f926e2f5abb2dd.png

Avatar drawn by me, Signature by @Gone Airborne

• 2 weeks later...

you better watch out,you better not cry,you better not pout, i'm telling you why..cuz if you do i'm gonna hit you to death with this here santa claus mug :sneer:

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion

5aaef15033e6c_Vanhalen.png.e980bc9025ae3c444155cc2883a361ce.png.810811d998de11a227f926e2f5abb2dd.png

Avatar drawn by me, Signature by @Gone Airborne

Table and chair. Hmmm. I force you to sit in an uncomfotable position for so long that you get a cramp. It develops into a blood clot that goes to your brain. You suffer a stroke and you require 6 months of rehab to learn how to walk. You finally learn to walk again and as you leave the rehab center I beat you with the table.

• Brohoof 1

This is my new signature.

i have pillow on my left :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Werdowp

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted  

Don't be a retard.be a king ? think not  Why be a king when you can  be a god

5974b7f188e48_newsign.jpg.296378a12b3ccf6502909f31caea3572.jpg