Shadowking58

Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Applejack  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Sonic
    • Applejack

(edited)

Okay, so...

Who do you think would win in a fight? Sonic the Hedgehog or Applejack?

I would put my money on Sonic, not only is he faster, but he has more hand to hand (Er... hand to hoof?) combat skills then she does.

I'm pretty sure her strong hind legs can benefit her somehow, but on top of that, Sonic has amazing amounts of energy, he's not going to go down easily.

Now people will be mad at me for comparing characters...

Edited by Shadowking58

(edited)

If each character had access to their respective powers, such as the Chaos Emeralds and the Elements of Harmony, I'd say Sonic. The things he's done with the Emerald's power always seemed more powerful than friendship. Not to mention he runs fast, faster than a Kenyan.

I mean, he could just repeatedly homing attack Applejack to death in a minute, given that he has plenty of rings on him.

But after seeing what the Elements could do at the end of Season 4, I may be mistaken.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If each character had access to their respective powers, such as the Chaos Emeralds and the Elements of Harmony, I'd say Sonic. The things he's done with the Emerald's power always seemed more powerful than friendship. Not to mention he runs fast, faster than a Kenyan.

I mean, he could just repeatedly homing attack Applejack to death in a minute, given that he has plenty of rings on him.

But after seeing what the Elements could do at the end of Season 4, I may be mistaken.

Chaos Emeralds have always been more powerful then the Elements.

The Elements of Harmony need the 6 ponies that they are linked too in order to be powerful (I.E. the mane six) And since Applejack is fighting him alone, she can't use it's power. Even with all 6 of them together and using the power of the elements. One Chaos Emerald still holds more power.

Sonic only needs one Chaos Emerald in order to use it's power.

One Chaos Emeralds can, basically, do the same thing as Discord. (I.E. Chaos Control, altering reality, slowing down time, etc)

Edited by Shadowking58

The Elements of Harmony need the 6 ponies that they are linked too in order to be powerful (I.E. the mane six) And since Applejack is fighting him alone, she can't use it's power.

One Chaos Emeralds can, basically, do the same thing as Discord. (I.E. Chaos Control, altering reality, slowing down time, etc)

Well that's fucking over powered. *falls over* Meh

The Elements of Harmony need the 6 ponies their linked too in order to be powerful (I.E. the mane six) And since Applejack is fighting him alone, she can't use it's power.

Well, guess that just about settles it. Applejack is Applejacked.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well that's fucking over powered. *falls over* Meh

Yeah, it is, but in Sonic's world alone they are actually quite balanced.

Well, guess that just about settles it. Applejack is Applejacked.

I'm not saying Sonic will kill Applejack, but I can't imagine she'd come out unscathed. 

Edited by Shadowking58

Yeah, it is, but in Sonic's world alone they are actually quite balanced.

But that be sonics world. Equestria is different.  Give sonic a golden egg to use.

(edited)

That's a green and white egg.

But yeah, give him a golden egg.

No, actually, it's a golden egg.

Children. I don't need to explain. :D

Most of what Sonic can do are explained in this video.

I've seen that, but I heard that in that series, the winner is chosen ultimately by the personal opinion of the animators.

Edited by Shadowking58

No, actually, it's a golden egg.

That video was based on personal opinion of the animators.

Okay, that picture was misleading though.

I've seen that, but I heard that in that series, the winner is chosen ultimately by the personal opinion of the animators.

Think about it. Sonic vs AppleJack. An ordinary athletic pony vs a speeding hedgehog. I like the idea of "What if they gave access to their powers like AppleJack with the powers from one of the elements of harmony and Sonic having 1 chaos emerald?"

its too obvious Applejack she could lasso his feet and then give him a good buck in the face Sonic maybe fast but you all forget Applejack is a Mare not a human she is pretty fast as well doubt she could catch up with him. she is athletic and a rodeo pony as well so I think she stands a good chance against him. I can also see Applejack bucking sonic while he is dashing at her that would hurt him a lot  

its too obvious Applejack she could lasso his feet and then give him a good buck in the face Sonic maybe fast but you all forget Applejack is a Mare not a human she is pretty fast as well doubt she could catch up with him. she is athletic and a rodeo pony as well so I think she stands a good chance against him. I can also see Applejack bucking sonic while he is dashing at her that would hurt him a lot  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Do you know of Sonic's feats? 

hypvsup8.jpg

He can destroy a universe accidentally and survive it

Superlight.jpg

He's faster than light

• Brohoof 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Do you know of Sonic's feats? 

hypvsup8.jpg

He can destroy a universe accidentally and survive it

He's faster than light

no because I could care less about the sonic series I just took from what I knew about him I'm more of a Mario fan then Sonic but still from how I have seen him in the arcade games and video games Applejack could take him

no because I could care less about the sonic series I just took from what I knew about him I'm more of a Mario fan then Sonic but still from how I have seen him in the arcade games and video games Applejack could take him

....Did you not just look at the scans I gave you?

Even excluding the comics, Sonic was able to defeat Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla, someone able to warp the very fabric of reality and reshape the universe

(edited)

....Did you not just look at the scans I gave you?

Even excluding the comics, Sonic was able to defeat Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla, someone able to warp the very fabric of reality and reshape the universe

but minus all of his stuff you claim he has done going back to Sonic Arcade Applejack could handle him

and doesn't Sonic use something to help him I mean he couldn't do all of that with natural power

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

whom ever started this if your going to start a vs topic sure pick an average Farm Hoof (who is the element of Honesty but thats not going to help) vs somepony who can screw everything that sounds about fair doesn't it

but minus all of his stuff you claim he has done going back to Sonic Arcade Applejack could handle him

Arcade Sonic can get smashed by a giant robot and survive just fine if he has at least one ring with him, he curb stomps AJ even then

Arcade Sonic can get smashed by a giant robot and survive just fine if he has at least one ring with him, he curb stomps AJ even then

why am I even bothering with this. this is a huge waste of my time and I could care less about this argument oh but before I go mate I found this seems like she could handle herself

post-27623-0-31646800-1405187345.jpg

I mean no offence to the OP but this has got to be one of the single most ridiculous and unintentionally funny threads I've seen in all my time here :P

I don't really know who the obvious victor would be, it depends on a lot of external factors too as well as their own individual strengths, so I'm not really going to hedge my bets on either one :3