Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your biggest desires?

(MARVEL) Blue Blood

Right now? I just wanna be good at my hobbies, like YouTube and video editing. For life, I wanna just live my life exactly how I want to live it. I think that, if you don't live your life how you want, you're wasting it.

• Brohoof 1

Being in a community of people with similar interests and mindset and at least a bit of intelligence, not being yelled at or judged by the filth of the Earth.

And find a better species than humans to rule the world.

Yes, I know, utopia.

Hm I can actually probably come up with quite a few, makes me feel a bit greedy lol.

I want to have a girl who loves me, and I love. Pretty simple in one way, but considering how I don't have great looks and am pretty shy and annoying at times having someone who loves me until death would be pretty big.

Another is learning to play guitar well, I'm learning, but I hardly know anything when it comes to guitar really, guitar is difficult :P.

I also want to learn to sing very well, I am only like half decent I. My own opinion right now, so I'd like to be legitimently good.

I want to have a successful YouTube channel where I do gaming stuff and maybe make some music covers and original songs and stuff on the side.

I want to have a really good friend who I am close to, preferably IRL, but who knows.

And I guess those are all my biggest ones, I could probably come up with more, but that is already a lot.

I just want to live a good happy life. :)

I desire to learn and experience new things, visit new places, spend time with people that I care about, and help those in need.

All of those material things, love, etc. are wanted because they are thought to be the means to a good happy life.  What if they don't work?  Therefore, I with you and vote for a good happy life.  

I felt nothing but emptiness for years, but i overcame my apathy. I want to bring this same mindset to people who are in need of it :)

What i desire most is to bring colors and value to the gray in the lives of those around me.

• 5 years later...
(edited)

Well, I wish in some way I could make a difference a little in the world, and to have more friends I can relate to or talk to more

Edited by StarrySkyDash

To be free from the condition of life. But resolving this "situation" would be nice, too. You know, getting to go home. After thousands of years far away from those you love. It has been so long, that I am starting to ask myself whether that far away place is real or I just made it up in moment of despair. Are the lights traversing the sky real? Is home awaiting for my return? The breaking point has long since passed. From now on, is free falling. I am tired of flapping the wings.