Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your biggest desires?

(MARVEL) Blue Blood

This is a rather self-explanatory topic. Since I'm the one starting this thread, I have two big desires, more than anything in the world. 

The first one is to live in a world without prejudice. Now, if you have a difference of opinion, that's fine. For example, I don't like religion, like at all, but to those who are religious, that's perfectly fine. But I hate it when people bash each other for incredibly superficial reasons like being into religion, or having a different sexual preference. It drives me crazy, and I hate it when people do it.

The second thing is one that I want the most. I want a special someone in my life. When it comes to my love life, I've never had a girl that I could attach myself to. I mean, I've had a few girls who fancied me online, but never in real life. I've tried to come up with plans with one girl, but it didn't work out. I've always wanted to know how it felt to be with someone you love, and I don't know, maybe I can settle down with them some day. I know I'm thinking too much into this because of my age and my situation at this point, but I would love to meet someone and not only be friends with them, but really close with them as well. I'm not picky on hair or eye color, but I do fancy brunettes. :)

Anyway, what are your biggest desires?

I want to be wealthy and powerful, I would say that I want to find that special someone but it seems becoming wealthy and powerful is much more feasible.

World domination!

• Brohoof 1

Stability... more then anything... I just want stability.

A sense of peace and tranquility, that there's nothing wrong and everything is ok, this is either finanically or physically within my entire family. I say the biggest issue with our lack of stability is income/finances... I wish we had more stability in that.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Wake up and be a pony in the world of equestria?

That pretty much sums it up.

Edited by Vectify
  • Brohoof 1

My heart's fondest desire.

Since that was merely a link, and I have a 20 character minimum, I shall now engage in what I will thoughtfully describe to be "Filler material"

"Bingle Bongle dingle dangle yickety do yickety dah ping pong lippy tappy too tah"

-The 10th Doctor

Yes, I am fully aware of the irony of these three paragraphs being far in excess of 20 characters. If it doesn't seem as if I can concerned about that, you would be correct, for I have long-since accomplished my post, and I am fit to depart this thread with my head held high.

• Brohoof 1

There's this one struggling desire:Finding someone to love,but at the same time I dont. Our hearts are crazy things I tell you.So that's why we put them in our ribs as cages :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I really, really want to write something good that will get published. I love writing, and I'm not good at anything else, plus I hope to be a screenwriter for an animation company someday. 

I wish to make an exciting and revolutionary discovery in the field of science, preferably in astronomy or chemistry. A lofty goal, no doubt, but one that I will do my best to achieve.

• Brohoof 1

*Goes into a long NSFW/TMI speech* oh wait we are not talking about those "desires". Joking aside what I want more than anything else aside from world peace and less stupid people would be independence. I want a job that I like to do, makes a difference and dosen't stress me out to the breaking point. I don't want to have to worry whether or not I will screw up my next order, whether my next load will be late or whether or not I can even physically handle my own job anymore as the injuries continue to pile up. I want enough money to do whatever I want in life and live comfortably while having enough time to enjoy it.

(edited)

• Find a loving wife with a heart the size of Mr. Rogers. While I don't consider marriage in itself desirable, a caring, compassionate partner is very much so.

Take part in a software project that I can take tremendous pride in.

Basically become my OC: obtain immortality and watch over my friends and humanity in general as it adapts.

Master a string instrument. Seriously, I love how they sound.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I wish to make an exciting and revolutionary discovery in the field of science, preferably in astronomy or chemistry. A lofty goal, no doubt, but one that I will do my best to achieve.

^ Are you a scientist, by chance?  :)

Mine would have to be world peace, of course.  :)

All of Equestria, To meet Discord, A world made of Jell-O. That's pretty much it. And if I get the first, than I could get the second, and he could give me the last so...

A pool full of chocolate pudding.

How would you swim in it.  It would be too thick.  It would clog up your nose and throat because you could not swallow continuously.  And you wouldn't want to eat it because your body was in it.  And stuff from outside or inside of the room fell into it.  :)

I used to want to know and understand everything in and about the universe, but I feel like having that level of knowledge would hurt my tiny little head.

Now all I really want is a good computer and internet connection.