What are your hobbies?

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

- Watching Cartoons, Movies, Reading Comics and Listening to Music

- Drawing, Making Character Designs & Sketches, fictional World sketches, etc, specially for a story 

- Writing information, theories and comics

- Make OST track lists of the series & movies Soundtracks I like

- Write for my blog and make it into the great complete collection of everything I do for the internet (or almost everything)

- Watch informative videos about any subject of my interest, specially stuff like how the production behind a show or a movie was, curiosities, theories, mysteries etc

- Make Edits of music I like, specially trying to replicate a specific version of a song that isn't available anywhere, like a movie edit of a track.

- Catalog of arts and animated sequences made by different animators from the cartoons I like, specially Dragon Ball, really like to make a collection of the works of a specific animator or studio, and specially, spotting the differences between each one of them, art and animation style.

- Dragon Ball

- My Little pony

- Dragon Ball

- Pones :lookup:

• Brohoof 5

Aviation stuff, and by extension space. Museums, history, spotting, sims, basically anything but actually flying (I can’t afford to get my PPL).

Vidya Gaems. Any of them. Although I’m practically fond of RPGs and strategy games.

Music. Again, almost all of it. Except pop country, bleh. QOTSA, Ghost, Elliott Smith, Vylet Pony are some of my most favorite artists and bands.

Evangelion. I’d say anime in general but honestly Eva, DB, and JoJo are the only anime communities I regularly interact with.

Writing. This is one of those hobbies I kinda do off and on as it comes to me. Usually write a mix of original stories and fanfiction.

Cars. Working on them and driving them. My immortal 2002 Subaru that I do all the work on is proof of my handiwork :winking-izzy:

Animals, bats especially. Learning about them or just spotting them IRL (like birding I guess?).

History. Local and worldwide. And sociology to an extent, mostly the theory behind it I guess.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't often have time to pursue my hobbies, but I'm trying to squeeze them in where I can. I just started a new painting, and I Imagineered my own ultimate Disneyland, Westcot Center, Animal Kingdom (with a new name) and several hotels and entertainment districts. I'm about to start on a new Hollywood park but it's in its infancy right now, with only ten or so attractions and a few restaurants on the boards. I don't know how I managed to find the time, but it somehow happened. 

I guess a minute here and a minute there add up.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I don't often have time to pursue my hobbies, but I'm trying to squeeze them in where I can. I just started a new painting, and I Imagineered my own ultimate Disneyland, Westcot Center, Animal Kingdom (with a new name) and several hotels and entertainment districts. I'm about to start on a new Hollywood park but it's in its infancy right now, with only ten or so attractions and a few restaurants on the boards. I don't know how I managed to find the time, but it somehow happened. 

I guess a minute here and a minute there add up.

For years I've been wanting to draw out a Pony theme park, a proper Star Wars Park, etc.

• smile 2
  • Excited 1

On 2024-05-29 at 9:27 AM, Fluttershutter said:

For years I've been wanting to draw out a Pony theme park, a proper Star Wars Park, etc.

Give it a shot, it's oodles of fun! 

It's also fun saying 'Oodles.' :love:

• Delighted Giggle 2

On 2024-05-31 at 10:01 AM, Fluttershutter said:

Can you post yours?

I'll show you some pencil drawings of the layouts for my Disneyland and Westcot parks. Animal Kingdom (which I've re-named Disney: Life) is done but the drawing isn't cleaned up yet. I don't have color pics because these drawings are too big to scan into the computer and color digitally.

Spoiler

URw3tnf.jpg

Spoiler

1xCeLVP.jpg

Sorry I don't have the drawings numbered or labeled for content. I keep all my track designs, technical descriptions, rough illustrations and layouts of individual attractions, shops and restaurants in a separate work book. But I'll be happy to go into the details anytime you like. I can post them here or PM.

The rest of the parks and entertainment district are still in their infancy, but they're taking shape.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1

6 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'll show you some pencil drawings of the layouts for my Disneyland and Westcot parks. Animal Kingdom (which I've re-named Disney: Life) is done but the drawing isn't cleaned up yet. I don't have color pics because these drawings are too big to scan into the computer and color digitally.

Hide contents

URw3tnf.jpg

Hide contents

1xCeLVP.jpg

Sorry I don't have the drawings numbered or labeled for content. I keep all my track designs, technical descriptions, rough illustrations and layouts of individual attractions, shops and restaurants in a separate work book. But I'll be happy to go into the details anytime you like. I can post them here or PM.

The rest of the parks and entertainment district are still in their infancy, but they're taking shape.

Those look amazing, Dreamy. :coco:

• smile 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

Those look amazing, Dreamy. :coco:

They're a little abstract without text and designations, but they're available on demand. :please:

• smile 1
  • Excited 1

Hide contents

URw3tnf.jpg

Hide contents

1xCeLVP.jpg

Looks amazing Dreambiscuit, you seem to be really good at making these :ph3ar:

• Thanks 1

Hide contents

URw3tnf.jpg

Hide contents

1xCeLVP.jpg

Very cool. :love: Way better than anything I could do.

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

(edited)

My hobbies include listening to music, learning and playing guitar, crate digging/record collecting, comparing CD masters, drawing cartoons, watching cult and classic horror films. I also enjoy discussing both domestic and foreign affairs, although I prefer the latter, as conversations don't tend to become as heated.

Edited by Messy Mane
  • smile 1

(edited)

So I would sat that my favorite hobby is painting. I love it so much, that I even chose a job where I still get to paint😁. im doing tattoos and I really like it, found my job by certified tattoo studios customer service. I mostly like about my job that it feels like i'm just painting on other people's bodies. but I also really like dancing and photoshooting, makes me feel nice. and I don't know if its considered a hobby, but I love all that Beaty stuff: masks, scrubs and so on. I could spend hours on self-care😍😍

Edited by nevegrimes
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Watching TV shows/anime (though I find fewer new shows that interest me), listening to music (my usual vacation consists of going to a few concerts, collecting music recordings (mainly reel to reel tapes, but I also buy records, cassettes or CDs), electronics (especially the older stuff), computers/servers (also collecting files with music or movies on them). Also, steam locomotives a little bit (I got to drive and fire one a few times, that was the best money spent ever).

I play video games, but not a lot, usually some point-and-click adventure.

• Brohoof 1