Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Everyponies hobbies?

Mud Puddle

Airsoft. My expensive hobby that I spend so much money on. I have 4 aeg's in my collection and a whole plethora of gear that I use. I have a horrible habit of buying things for that hobby.

Since I am interested in getting some sort of career with art, I do some drawing. Been drawing since I was a kid and I believe that I have been making progress over the years. I am by no means a pro, but I am learning.

I love technology and everything computers really. I program stuff occasionally. I'm also a fan of gaming (I used to play Xbox but now I'm almost exclusively on PC), and have been since I was small. I love movies, mostly comedies and action films. I'm also a fan of the theatre. As for television, I hate 90% of the stuff that airs here in the UK, so I watch hardly any TV. Instead, I just watch stuff on YouTube. As of late I've started enjoying a couple of anime series, as well as MLP of course ;). Apart from that there's pretty much nothing else I do, I guess I used to enjoy archery alot, but that tailed off after a few years.

I should probably put this in by profile ^_^.

Oh... Hobbies...

I love playing the piano, the viola, and the violin. I also love to write and draw, even though I'm not that good. :P Oh, And I also love reading XD

The coolest ones I have seen so far are golf, juggling, airsoft, and survival. Lotsa cool hobbies and many thech music ponies. :o I wish I could get the hang of making music on the computron, but I just don't have the patience for it.

I compose lazy electronic music. Listen to some, if you want to. They're all comfortably short.

Fertile Gate: http://www.divshare.com/download/18556160-1b0

Prog Center (Progressive variation of the Pokemon Center theme): http://www.divshare.com/download/18556421-912

Outside: http://www.divshare.com/download/18556443-fab

Royal Emirate Monarch: http://www.divshare.com/download/18556501-91c

Music: listening, creating, remixing, mixing, anything and everything, though quite partial to EDM

Dancing! If I'm not making a track, I'm procrastinating by dancing to some sweet 4-8 bar loop I made, I've got to stop that...

Breaking, use to be a lot better, but when I started producing in January, it ate all my spare time. Need to get back to it eventually!

Watching Let's Plays on youtube! I save quite a bit of money on games by just watching someone play it and its usually quite entertaining when the commentator is good! A few of my faves, SSOHPKC, ParragonNova, Kootra to name a few...

My hobbies are:

-Riding my bike

-Painting

-Drawing

-Dressing up in cosplay and/or making it (still sort at the beginner's level in that area xD; )

-Going to conventions

-Fishing (when I get the change)

-Listening to music

And reading. ^__^

my hobby is siurvival. Its not an easy hobby to support, but its worth it.

Same here, I really got into survivalism after learning some skills from Scouting. A bar of magnesium is quite an amazing tool.

Playing the bassoon and tenor saxophone, listening to music, making stuff on PhotoBucket (like my signature), taking photography (particularly of my instruments), and watching animation.

Well, let's see.

Hardcore/Metal shows. Reading. Drinking. Starting to Lunar Magic hack, but my ideas far outpace my skill. Lifting. Tobacco tastings.

I don't have any "real" hobbies I say.

Yes their still hobbies but i've always been one to consider something that takes actual skill to be a reall hobby.

Gaming

Card Games

Basically anything really that people who don't understand would call nerdy.

I play video games.

But for actually hobbies, I build model cars, draw occasionally, play bass guitar a bit, and train parkour.

But mostly I play video games.

Hey, reminds me I gotta practise parkour too. :D

Programming, blender, parkour, electronics, reading, rap (and I need to learn how to make beats), amateur filmmaking, now learning to draw and play flute(hey, I can play 5 notes already! :D) And I've just figured out that there are ponies out there who are much better at Quake than I am, so it's time to do something about it. And I might start writing fanfics, too.