Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Everyponies hobbies?

Mud Puddle

Hey everypony!

So I thought we could talk hobbies! What are some things that you love to do in your spare time? Why/when did you start doing that thing?

I'll start!

I have many hobbies. The one that I do the most that does not involve my computer is knitting! I just started making all of my Yule gifts. You might say that it is too early to be thinking of Yule, but I think of giving gifts all the time! And when you make your gifts by hand, you need to start early or you will miss the deadline!

I taught myself how to knit one day when I was on vacation in San Fransisco a few years ago. I was wandering down Divisadero and found this AWESOME little knitting shop. A lady there understood my frustration of never being able to knit and pointed me to a wonderful book (that I can't say here because there is a curse word in the title) and gave me some great needles to start on. Three hours later, history was made as I made THE worst scarf. Ever. Just...ever.

Now I am really great at it though! :D

• Brohoof 1

Writing, roleplaying, staff-ing sites in a way as I have done a lot of that in the past, video games, ponies, anime...that's about it =p

I have lots of interest. Maybe a little too many :P What can I say, I want to be good at everything :P

My main interest is juggling. This is what I do the most, I practice for about 2 hours everyday dreaming about one day becoming professional :) I first learned juggling many years ago, it was a small course on how to juggle 3 balls. After one hour I learned the basics, and after some more practice I could run it for quite a while. But then I stopped juggling for a while. Until 4 years ago when I saw a juggling video on youtube teaching 4 balls. After then I was hooked. I could run the whole story, but that's quite long :P

My other interest are: Playing piano, drawing (but I'm not that good), magic, writing, amigurumi, origami, pen spinning and a bunch of others :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Music mostly. I can play guitar, and can play piano a little. Composing songs also. Even if they aren't perfect :P

Also skateboarding, gaming (console and table top RPG's are my favorite), and watching anime

• Brohoof 1

Composing music is a great one of mine. Playing my violin and viola are too. Model railroading (mostly a winter hobby) and Civil War Reenacting (mostly a summer hobby).

Let's see... I enjoy movies & video games, I try to play golf at least twice a week (though my game could REALLY use some improvement), I like to draw, and I am obsessed with sports.

So this begs the question: how old are you? Most people I know that golf are my age or older.

I have lots of interest. Maybe a little too many :P What can I say, I want to be good at everything :P

My main interest is juggling. This is what I do the most, I practice for about 2 hours everyday dreaming about one day becoming professional :) I first learned juggling many years ago, it was a small course on how to juggle 3 balls. After one hour I learned the basics, and after some more practice I could run it for quite a while. But then I stopped juggling for a while. Until 4 years ago when I saw a juggling video on youtube teaching 4 balls. After then I was hooked. I could run the whole story, but that's quite long :P

My other interest are: Playing piano, drawing (but I'm not that good), magic, writing, amigurumi, origami, pen spinning and a bunch of others :lol:

Any tips for a once juggler wanting to do it again? Or any ideas where I could find course stuffs online? I miss juggling and am quite jealous that you do juggle...

Hobbies let's see...

When I'm not stalking the forums I'm usually Playing Video games, watching random stuff on TV, Eating, Reading, Writing, Drawing... Yeah that's it. All things that can be done inside...

So this begs the question: how old are you? Most people I know that golf are my age or older.

Any tips for a once juggler wanting to do it again? Or any ideas where I could find course stuffs online? I miss juggling and am quite jealous that you do juggle...

Oh sure! Always happy to help a juggler :D The easiest way is just to start searching on youtube. There's lots and lots of videos there to get inspired by. Just type "juggling" and there you have it ;)

If you have facebook you can become a member of "My Juggling Friends" and "Jugglingrock". We recently lost our main forum, but here is were most jugglers hang out and chat. You can get lots of advice on tricks and such there :)

I hope that you start juggling once again and this time remember: It may be really hard at times, but don't quit. When you finally succeed it will be totally worth it :) And also, don't go too fast forward. Make sure that you know the basic 3 ball tricks before you start practising 4 ball tricks.

Otherwise, just PM me :)

(edited)

I like to Crochet alot, I also like to draw. I'm awesome at drawing Apple Jack, Honestly. Crochet just bcomes so easy once you know how. My first project was a scarf and it didn't turn out too bad, actually. After I was really good at it that I could crochet a little scarf in 30 minutes, I guess. That is a reason I became so fast at typing. What I like to do most is watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, I've watched all of the episodes, though. But now I started My Little Pony and its not better than Friendship is Magic but its not that bad. I just found out in FIM there is a Shutterfly which you can probaboly notice something from..........................

Edited by Luna on the Moon

I have two main hobbies.

The first being Drawing. I like to improve myself and want to get a job in Graphic Design or something art related. Attempting to learn animation is the next step for this.

The second, music. Love to listen to different varieties of music and can't go without at least a few hours a day (Unless I have a headache, then its about one hour)

(edited)

Here's my hobbies:

Minecraft art

Minecraft city building

simcity 4, 3000, 2, 1

drawing

Making music

DJing music

gaming

Synekism

Playing the guitar sometimes

playing 8 ball