Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why the Hate?

Live Forever

For me its the derpy episode as well sorrh ill go from yhe start it was great to seenher and hear her but when they took it off and re did it they really justbwent back on the whole tolerate idea and all because idiots complained. There was no need to complain nor change it. She was amazing and kn that note im giving a shout out to those who never gave up on her and those who care as much as I do not so much for the character as it is the idea behind having her in the first place. Anyway what pissed me off was what they did to her

I never had any episodes that I hated (yet), but I do think there are particularly weak episodes.  Weak episodes to me are some that appeal to fans, I love Pinkie Pie but the "Too Many Pinkies" episode was a bit too much but I don't hate it.  It was a lesson for Pinkie to learn about time management and her friends will still love her for wanting to be with all of them at one time; however there is only one super cute Pinkie Pie.

I thought I was gonna hate the Power Ponies episode, but I laughed till I hurt when Fluttershy Hulked out.  It was so incredulously funny that it became my favorite episode right then and there.

Though I don't hate it, Magical Mystery Cure is my least favorite episode.

The end is so rushed, the episode just lasts 20 minutes (it should have been at least a 2-parts episode), and at the end Twilight suddenly became an alicorn, I didn't like how fast everything was going... -_- Plus I don't like Twilicorn, I'd have preferred she stayed a unicorn.

Well, I hate the episode because of the horrible pacing making it feel like an odd mish-mash of two separate episodes awkwardly spliced together.

I've never thought of that, it's so true!!

Edited by Blobulle