Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free MLP sketches

Squidi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get a spot open, could you add my OC Squeaky Clean to the list?   I whipped up something quick on pony creator for reference:

71f165cc-e15f-42aa-9c56-b42fe60fdcee.png

and her cutie mark is a shiny whistle, both to symbolize her leadership skills and her cleanliness ("clean as a whistle")
squeakycleancm.jpg

Bio info: Her special talent is getting things in order, both in a cleaning sense and being able to take leadership roles. She has become a bit of a germophobe.  Inside her own home, she is fine because she keeps it tidy and knows it is clean, but when she is outside of it, she gets very uncomfortable to the point of constantly flying to keep herself from touching the ground.  Despite this, she isn't a rude or mean pony- her personal problems don't keep her from being kind to others.  There's no sad/tragic backstory to why she is like this, she just tends to overthink things and worry, and slowly reached this point of extreme over time.  In contrast, that tendency to overthink is also what added to her good leadership skills.  She knows how to make things efficient and where best to place people in order to get things done. 

I hope that wasn't too much info or not enough of the right sort.  Let me know if there's anything else you need to know.