Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here, anything i should know?

Twiliscael

You should know to stay away from this Flaretta guy, he is really mean and sometimes he talks to hims self about his self.

Oh yeah... Welcome!

• Brohoof 1

Hello.

All you need to know is there is some weirdo sludge pony on the forums. Stay away from him at all costs, he'll eat your Arylett juice if you go near him.

Oh and yes, stay away from flaretta. They are all so terrible.

Other than the fact that Twilight Sparkle is the best pony, nope, I think you're set.

Welcome to our messed up forum family. Hope you like it here!

Welcome to the forums, if you see me around, stay away from me unless you wan't to get annoyed about my constant blabbering and other stuff...

first off you should know

1. Make 5 post outside of here or Cloudsdale to get your member thing which will let you upload an avatar and your signature

2. Stay away from the following: Pinkazoid/Berryzoid/Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid)/Ocean Breeze/ThePinkazoid they're highly poisonous and talkative

3. Don't make a thread unless you've looked around to make sure there's not one already made

4. If you see something stupid, don't comment on it just report it

5. if you need anything else send me a PM

and I hope you have a great time here :)

Edited by Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid!)

Welcome to the forums.

Pinkie Pie has stated all you need to know, with 1 exemption. You should probably stay away from this 3p1cd3m0n guy. He's really weird and acts like some sort of leet. Oh, and he's poisonous.