Banner by ~ Zero

What makes you paranoid?

Everleaf

How I got this idea? I'm paranoid right now or at least the cats snoring is making me jump along with odd other things but hey I'll snap outta it...

Anyway what makes YOU paranoid the sounds of the taps footsteps in general what sets it off for you?

People make me more paranoid than anything.

I trust my little circle of friends and fam, but other than that, I prefer to be completely alone. Strangers make me nervous.

Here's an odd thing about me, I almost always get an uncomfortable feeling when the door bell rings unexpectedly. Maybe I was attacked by an army of Kirby salesmen as a child and am just repressing the memory. O-o

Computer problems. They keep making me think I have a virus or something. I really hate being paranoid about that.

Sometimes that also sets me off but not as strong as footsteps when I'm pretty sure no one is there...

Here's an odd thing about me, I almost always get an uncomfortable feeling when the door bell rings unexpectedly. Maybe I was attacked by an army of Kirby salesmen as a child and am just repressing the memory. O-o

Yes maybe that is why and maybe the Kirby Salesmen just wanna give you a Kirby cookie.

• Brohoof 1

Anything and everything. Loud or faint noises, an unfamiliar voice, the sight of people talking when I walk by, the very presence of other people, you name it.

People walking behind me for an extended period of time. Had 2 attempted muggings on me in philadelphia one of them ended pretty badly so i dont like people walking behind me anymore.

Also i was the one being mugged. Just clarifying.

When Someone heads to my PC and I know I just went onto a pony site recently.

I always fear I left a pony site open on a tab :I

You should not worry if people know you are a brony or at least your family is alright to know but sometimes that does get to me a little....

nothing makes me paranoid other than reading a creepypasta at night

Once I thought the Rake was under my bed.   :lol:

Edited by Everleaf

One word: people. Just people in general. This sometimes even extends to myself. People can do anything and you never know what's going on in another's mind. You may think you know, there may even be a high probability that you're right about it, but the reality that you honestly will never be 100% without a shadow of a doubt sure of what they are thinking or what they might do. Again, this even applies to myself at times. 

Yeah, I know, I'm weird.

Edited by Astraea
  • Brohoof 1

When I don't know where people are, what they're doing, and why. I try not to but I can't help but freak out and think I did something wrong. I always get ultra paranoid about that.

I don't blame them or anything it just sends me into an automatic distress when that happens. Wish I could control it more.

Whispering.

Something about the fact that I cannot hear the conversation behind me, but instead just a sort of whistling and puh sound fills me with paranoia, I literally am unable to be in the same room when it happens and there have been multiple times where I've had to walk out of a classroom because it becomes to much for me to handle.