Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else is going to watch the My Little Pony Mega Marethon on Hub Central?

Luna 831

im just saying i dont know if they will actually do it.

I know. I'll just watch it anyway. The spoilers are gonna be impossible to avoid here anyway.

I mean I know most of us have things like Netflix and various websites to watch it on whenever we'd like, in HD and everything, but it's still really fun when they hold marathons like this on the Hub.  Gets more new fans interested!  And holy cow, this is gonna be ALL 90+ episodes of the show!  It's gonna be on for days (assuming it's from X to Y time every day for a few days and not literally 24/7 lol).. a LOT of new people should run into the show now, by accident of otherwise.  I hope a lot of peopel get caught off-guard whiel flipping channels and realize just what this whole pony fuss has been about, at last~

In other news the Hub has actually recently shown the entire series, 3 eps a day, since Season 4 ended every weekday, and  ponies are on multiple times a day deep into the afternoon now like 5-6pm EST, so they should have garnered a few new fans that way, too...

• Brohoof 2

i been avoiding the spoilers

Im just gonna watch it. Don't care much at this point. At some point before 2015, I'll run into it.

Yes, there is..but Sadly, I'm not joining that. I don't have hub channel, I watch MLP online. Also I ain't have time fo dat 2! Sorry about that! and Yes, It's called the Mare-a-thon, 50 hours of all MLP Episodes back to back starting with Season 4 last episode I think? Well good luck!

(edited)

I'm going to watch as much as I can. But school starts on Thursday August 7th so I might miss some of it. On Friday they're also airing some G3 specials that i'll watch as well. I'm sure G3 isn't that bad. I might miss more episodes because I'm on Pacific Standard Time and some episodes will air an hour or two before I wake up. By the way I hate how Hub airs shows at the exact same time instead of for example 9 am in all time zones. CN and Nick does that so why doesn't Hub do it too?

Edited by TheJLeeTeam