Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a pic of your bookbag!

iceestarz

With school either already in session for some and on the way for others it's highly likely you've gotten either a new bag or are reusing your old one. I think a bookbag tells a lot about a person. So why not show off who you are with your own bag! ;)

Here's mine. Just got it today. Along with some pants, a shirt and a new belt. :maud:

post-20175-0-55155800-1407622593_thumb.jpg

I really like flowers and lace :wub:

• Brohoof 5

I would get a mlp bag since idgaf about what other students think, but i dont think ill reveal to my parents that i'm a brony until i move out, and even then i wont explicitly tell them. its just too awkward to tell my family, especially my dad who would probably disown me if he knew

I would get a mlp bag since idgaf about what other students think, but i dont think ill reveal to my parents that i'm a brony until i move out, and even then i wont explicitly tell them. its just too awkward to tell my family, especially my dad who would probably disown me if he knew

Aw, I'm sorry :(

That really sucks, parents should be totally supportive about you being a brony. It's not like it's a bad thing. I'm in no position to tell you what your parents/family would truly think if they found out, but that just sounds awful. If he did disown you that would be his loss.

You shouldn't have to hide a part of who you are. I'm sorry that you have to :( hopefully one day you can feel comfortable letting them know. :)

• 5 months later...

I bought this bag with my own money at the start of 10th grade and used it until I graduated high school. I still have it and it has been the best made backpack I've ever owned.

This is the same bag but mine is light grey, not purple.

L957779.jpg

• 5 months later...

I don't go to school or use it anymore, but this is what my backpack was like in my final school years-

0011006_campus-15-16-backpack-black.jpeg

Nothing impressive, but it did the job, I guess. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

does this count as a book bag? ;u; idk am bad with what things are called xD I just call it bag.

d81c5c2f4f4862d57cb568584c9f5263.jpg

Edited by Notomi

post-30436-0-52595600-1437792361_thumb.jpg

my two bags for school

with my art book and coloring pad (my cousin got me the coloring pad,so i keep it close,though i rarely do anything with it

behind it my computer bag and in front my 07 macbook bro

and to the left my bookbag

Lol well this thread got revived. Here's my bag for this school year. I was jokingly looking at bags when I was at Walmart while my mom did mom stuff, and I ended up spotting this bad boy. I had to have it :nom:

post-20175-0-41899400-1437795553_thumb.jpg

(edited)

11796251_10207459593511445_4732884570947

This one is mine. I I have some others that I use when i dont need to carry so many books, but this is the main one.

Edited by Sochy

When i went to school, I had an LL Bean backpack. However, since I graduated, I still felt the need to post my current backpack I use at my anime convention. Just because it's a fricken awesome one!

fQ7PWsx.jpg

nvH8rwu.jpg