Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Biggest Fashion Crimes?

Midnight Gaze

What do you consider to be bad fashion? I think that the very definition of bad fashion is wearing hardly anything or wearing only sheer clothes, so that everyone can see...everything. 

Edited by Midnight Gaze

(edited)

Wearing a blouse with wind pants, clashing colors, brown as the main color, t-shirts and frilly skirts, anything Rarity would not approve of. 

The t-shirts with frilly skirts is definitely a crime. But brown as a main color can look really nice. It just depends on the shade.

Edited by Midnight Gaze

The t-shirts with frilly skirts is definitely a crime. But brown as a main color can look really nice. It just depends on the shade.

I guess you're right. I've seen some clothes where brown looked good as the main color. I think I was imagining a specific shade of brown. 

I have to agree with GrauWitz; wearing food (especially raw meat!) is totally disgusting. :eww:

Other than that... all sorts of outrageous costumes and stuff (basically more Lady Gaga clothes). :blink: Some of them look creative, yes, but not fashionable.

It bugs me when people wear like 40 sweaters... Like one on their neck, 4 on their waist, wearing like 33, and are holding 4...

God how many sweaters do you need? Aren't you feeling hot?

Edited by Majikku

classicforwardsdotcom.jpeg

I don't think I have to say anything more. Ugh ... the 80's ... what did you do!

As far as MLP related ... it's running gag time. Lipstick Pone! You are NOT Rarity ... begone!

20121231025431!Rarity_looks_at_camera_S1

• Brohoof 3

I'm a walking fashion crime, and so is Lady Gaga

I have three words for you:

img-2957023-1-sandals-and-socks__1112776

img-2957023-2-maxresdefault.jpg

I remember in a King of the Hill episode where Hank and Bobby make fun of someone who wore socks with sandals only for John Redcorn to reply with "what's wrong with wearing socks with sandals?"

Needless to say, I took John Redcorn's side

• Brohoof 1

any and all girly clothes......

all guys clothes that are tight as can be (self castration ftw?)

anything 90's....what were they thinking????

did I mention any and all popular women's fashion?

Tight jeans, snap backs, flannel shirts, shirts that say swag or any stupid corporation like The Hundreds and Obey, long chains, brightly colored shorts, socks with sandals, FEDORAS, mini skirts, ripped or torn jeans, and dreadlocks.

I know it's all a matter of taste, but my personal peeves are:

People who wear (or let their kids wear) bright, neon leggings as trousers! Are they even the slightest bit aware that you can see not only the imprint of their underwear but the PATTERN on them too?!

Little girls' shirts that only hang off of one shoulder. (I wasn't allowed to wear those until I was eighteen!)

Not wearing a bra with an outfit that clearly requires one, White shirt + Black bra or wearing the wrong bra for your outfit.

Booty shorts of any kind, but especially the ones with sayings on them.

• Brohoof 1

The biggest fashion crime, by far, is Lady Gaga's MEAT DRESS!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Good God, what was she thinking?! What would Rarity say to that atrocity?

Put her on a grill baby..... Mmmmmmm.. ;)

Mullets + spaghetti strap shirt + had 3 kids = major fashion crimes.

• Brohoof 1