Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy VS Rarity

RarityAtHerFinest

Most likely Fluttershy as she's a pegasus that can fly, even if she is a weak flyer, and I can't imagine Rarity being that especially athletic and fast to be able to beat a pegasus in a race.

• Brohoof 1

If wings are allowed: Fluttershy. Flying will always be faster than trotting.

If wings are not allowed: Rarity. She is pretty fit and managed to get second place in the Sisterhooves Social competition.

• Brohoof 2

Unless flying is allowed and Fluttershy is sufficiently motivated, I think Rarity takes this one. Not to mention that Fluttershy would probably let Rarity win on purpose if she knew of the attention the winner could get.

All depends how long that the race will go. Flutter flies slow, rarity cares more about getting her hooves dirty than a race, so... idk mayby Fluttershy :squee:

Have you forgotten Sisterhooves Social? Rarity was completely submerged in mud in that episode.

img-2963544-1-cu0pRIo.png

Edited by ShadowPirateX
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity if she really wanted it. She is a fairly fit and athletic pone. You have to be if you are going to judo kick the strongest character on your team.

:wau:

Also stamina is important, which Rarity has in spades.

• Brohoof 3

Most likely Fluttershy as she's a pegasus that can fly, even if she is a weak flyer, and I can't imagine Rarity being that especially athletic and fast to be able to beat a pegasus in a race.

Well she did come second in a race with sweetie belle, so you know, there's that. And also Fluttershy would probably be too nervous to fly.
  • Brohoof 2

Well she did come second in a race with sweetie belle, so you know, there's that. And also Fluttershy would probably be too nervous to fly.

There's that, but if sufficiently motivated Fluttershy would be able to beat Rarity in a race thanks to her flight. Her only issue would be getting the courage to compete and win.

• Brohoof 2

Unless flying is allowed and Fluttershy is sufficiently motivated, I think Rarity takes this one. Not to mention that Fluttershy would probably let Rarity win on purpose if she knew of the attention the winner could get.

Have you forgotten Sisterhooves Social? Rarity was completely submerged in mud in that episode.

img-2963544-1-cu0pRIo.png

Yes, but she had to get Sweetie Bell back on her side. there is no motivation for rarity in this case

If the race's rules only allow running, I can't decide who would win!

This is because Rarity probably wouldn't want to get sweaty, and FlutterShy just seems slow to me...

If FlutterShy was able to fly, I still don't know if that would mean she automatically wins. She is a very slow-paced flyer.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, her experience with animals probably gives her some opportunity to get running, while Rarity is a fashion designer so she does not have as much chance to run.

• Brohoof 1