Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Sailor Moon FanClub (Including the New Sailor Moon Crystal!)

Crystal Twilight

Anyone fans of Sailor Moon here? I am! I wanna start up a fan club dedicated to her and the senshi/scouts XD 

Anyone who wants to join can, but there's gonna have to be some rules. 

NO FLAMING OTHER PPL JUST TO BE TROLLS

Other's can have their own, free opinion on things.

Do Not Just Randomly Comment without contribution plz.

No NSFW pics, as they're might be children on this site.

Obey the Rules of The Forum, people who do not will be reported.

That's all, have fun everyone! :D

sailor_moon_____go_figure_by_nebezial-d3

• Brohoof 4

i watched a few episodes with my girl friend, i noticed that salior moon was lazy slacker whod rather stay home and play video games rather than work and who eats constantly and doesnt gain weight, and then i was like "oh my god thats me"

sailor-moon-1.jpg

Flipping birds! Yes! Sailor Moon even as it's old anime is freaking awesome! It started allot of things for America, turning the populous into anime lovers of many different levels. This is a fan club for me to REALLY get behind. Sadly my memory is very fuzzy when it comes to the old anime but I cannot forget a anime classic like this! This and Ronin Warriors were part of my childhood.

Since im a big and long time SM fan i like to join here is some of my new wallpapers that am making enjoy everypony:

Sailor Jupiter:

JupiterCrystal_zps5bdbbe01.png

Sailor Mercury:

SailorMercury_zpse28d32d4.png

Ill post the rest as i make them during the week.

• Brohoof 4

Since im a big and long time SM fan i like to join here is some of my new wallpapers that am making enjoy everypony:

Sailor Jupiter:

JupiterCrystal_zps5bdbbe01.png

Sailor Mercury:

SailorMercury_zpse28d32d4.png

Ill post the rest as i make them during the week.

Those are some great wallpapers.  :P

The power of the sailor scout is with you young one.  :lol:

Whaaa...How did I not realize there was a SM fanclub here?!

Anyways..ah yes, Pretty Guardian Soldier Sailor Moon! I freaking love this show. And the manga. The art is so beautiful. Sailor Mercury is my favorite, while ChibiMoon and Pluto come in a close second(but then again I like all the senshi). And Princess Serenity have such a pretty dress, oh how I would want want to twirl in that thing xD

Btw UsaMamo/ Serenity x Endymon is one of the best animated couples ever

Sorry too much fangirling over here.

• Brohoof 2

OMG A SAILOR MOON THREAD/CLUB!

Sailor Moon was my first fandom love in the

anime and the first manga i ever brought

with my own money as a young person!

The anime Bunny was a bit of a air head

and such but Lita is my fav and than Sailor Saturn

and such,  I loved Sailor Stars in truth

and the idea of Seiya/Bunny as a pairing

in truth.....

Manga wise, i re-read it 3 to 4 times

a year and watch the anime.

stars.gif

Edited by Tao

Lol so many more fans! Thanks guys!! :D Who here likes the fact that they are redubbing Sailor Moon? I DO! :D (Obviously :P)

Also: My best pairing is Haruka/Michiru ^^ and Usagi/Mamoru of course  :lol:

tumblr_mle76xqllO1qbvwe1o1_1280.jpg

Yup. Became a Sailor Moon fan 4 years ago! In fact, My Little Pony is a lot like Sailor Moon in a few ways!

It kinda is! Especially the Elements of Harmony ^^ 

• Brohoof 2

HAVE YOU SEEN THE ANIMATION ON THE CRYSTAL PREVEW?

AHHHHHHHHHhhh

edit:

tumblr_inline_na5oe0WXBt1sxiyz0.gif

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

B)I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was little, but forgot all about it until I was twelve and tripped into the movie case at the library right in front of the Sailor Moon VHS! So, I've been faning it for awhile and am completely in LOVE with Crystal. I've only started reading the manga recently because of lack of money and time, but I think the series is doing a good job so far and I really like the animation style and art.

Also, Pluto is best Senshi!

9QrAa2J.jpg

And my crackship for this series has always been Mamoru/Setsuna...Don't ask why, I haven't figured it out either. I just know I started reading fanfic of it when I was fourteen and was like, Hmm... B)

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 2

Hey SM Club members, here is the last 2 wallpaper from SM edition Enjoy

Sailor Moon:

img-2969506-1-SailorMoon_zps34976661.png

Sailor Mars:

img-2969506-2-SailorMars_zpsac667725.png

Two of my fave characters right here. ^  :P

YES. SAILOR MOON IS AMAZING. I SUPPORT THIS 100%.

Usagi's my home girl. We both really like food.

img-2969538-1-6h2c03.gif

img-2969538-2-21lsf0h.gif

img-2969538-3-5yaiyh.gif

img-2969538-4-nns4dd.gif

lol I forgot how much of a chow hound Sailor Moon/Usagi was.(Her real name slipped my mind lol. Dear Celestia I haven't seen Sailor Moon in ages. I pretty much forgot almost everything)  :lol: She's pretty much the Goku of her world when it came to sweets. Ah, the memories are flooding back. 

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

Two of my fave characters right here. ^  :P

lol I forgot how much of a chow hound Sailor Moon/Usagi was.(Her real name slipped my mind lol. Dear Celestia I haven't seen Sailor Moon in ages. I pretty much forgot almost everything)  :lol: She's pretty much the Goku of her world when it came to sweets. Ah, the memories are flooding back. 

The funny part is, Usagi is her real name!! XD 

Mercury is my favorite because of her intelligence but I call bullshit on the show's claim that he has an IQ of 300. Why is she in public school? Why isn't she working on cold fusion...? Kids show I guess. :P

I hope Crystal is enough of a hit that we get the post-Beryl storylines. I want Saturn to get a proper transformation sequence. I've waited almost 20 years for that.

• Brohoof 1

Mercury is my favorite because of her intelligence but I call bullshit on the show's claim that he has an IQ of 300. Why is she in public school? Why isn't she working on cold fusion...? Kids show I guess. :P

I hope Crystal is enough of a hit that we get the post-Beryl storylines. I want Saturn to get a proper transformation sequence. I've waited almost 20 years for that.

I also hope it's successful enough to keep running! I want to see the princesses and eternal senshi. Plus, I think the world could always use more Sailor Pluto! And, I agree. I always wanted to see Saturn get a proper transformation as well. It's not fair that she got jipped of one!

Edited by LostButterflyUtau

I just cannot wait for Act 4 of Crystal this Saturday! Just so they include this scene:

Bishoujo_Senshi_Sailormoon_v1ch4_p152.jp

This scene is just too cute and I mean look at these two they're so ughh askakjjfhfdjk

Edited by LazuriteDreams*

Hey everypony, I know it's been done...but...I was wondering if you'd all like to see my version of the Neo Senshi? ^^ Let me know if you'd like the idea. :P

I just cannot wait for Act 4 of Crystal this Saturday! Just so they include this scene:

img-2974018-1-Bishoujo_Senshi_Sailormoon

This scene is just too cute and I mean look at these two they're so ughh askakjjfhfdjk

Holy crap it's this Saturday!! Huzzah! (I thought so, but I wasn't sure!! XD) 

Yeah...I want a Saturn transformation too....she's too badass NOT to have one XD 

• Brohoof 1

Hey everypony, I know it's been done...but...I was wondering if you'd all like to see my version of the Neo Senshi? ^^ Let me know if you'd like the idea. :P

Holy crap it's this Saturday!! Huzzah! (I thought so, but I wasn't sure!! XD) 

Yeah...I want a Saturn transformation too....she's too badass NOT to have one XD 

Yeah I had to check to make sure it's this week. And I'd like to see the Neo Senshi drawing!

That was because the creator wanted her to be a cyborg, like Saturn was. But the TV ppl thought it would be a bad idea. Idk, I think that would be kinda cool! 

Yeah I had to check to make sure it's this week. And I'd like to see the Neo Senshi drawing!

Awesome! I'll get right on them then. 

(Neo Sailor Moon is an albino, she'll be the easiest to draw I think ^^') :P 

• Brohoof 1