Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I can draw any pony you want in anthro form.

Kawaiihusky

Just when I thought I could finally catch up on the requests, I lost the pen to my tablet. :/

Aw man! Don't worry, I'm not mad about it or anything. I hope you find it! Even if you don't, I'm cool with it c:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man! Don't worry, I'm not mad about it or anything. I hope you find it! Even if you don't, I'm cool with it c:

Thanks for being so patient! Tomorrow I'm gonna send the sketch to a friend so she can do the lineart, and then I can do the coloring and shading and stuff with a mouse.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for being so patient! Tomorrow I'm gonna send the sketch to a friend so she can do the lineart, and then I can do the coloring and shading and stuff with a mouse.

It's finished! I didn't have to send my linework to my friend after all. 

post-4880-0-07925300-1421975434_thumb.jpeg                   

I kind of want to see you draw Doctor Whooves in anthro.

I finally figured out how to use the linework layers. ._.

I finally figured out how to use the linework layers. ._.

Also, if you're wondering, his shoulders are pointy because of the suit.

post-4880-0-30213200-1422322911_thumb.jpg

Can you please draw my OC? He's in my signature and my avatar. But can you please include high-tech equipment?

Hi. Um, I was wondering if you have a full picture of your OC for the anthro drawing request?

• 2 months later...

Can you draw my OC Sapphire Radiance as a Arthro?

Here it is! Sorry it took so long to finish. I've been busy with school, then I got sick, and my younger sister is visiting, so I was busy trying to keep her from messing it up. But she had the idea of adding the cutie mark as a belt and giving it a sort of glow effect.

post-4880-0-29041300-1428017797_thumb.jpg

Here it is! Sorry it took so long to finish. I've been busy with school, then I got sick, and my younger sister is visiting, so I was busy trying to keep her from messing it up. But she had the idea of adding the cutie mark as a belt and giving it a sort of glow effect.

attachicon.gifSapphire.jpg

Wow... it's amazing, Thank you for creating this Kawaii, it means alot for this... Honestly it quite does, I wish you luck with the rest!

Wow... it's amazing, Thank you for creating this Kawaii, it means alot for this... Honestly it quite does, I wish you luck with the rest!

And thank you. :) I actually felt like it wasn't as good as some others of mine,  but I guess an artist's eye tends to downgrade their work. I enjoyed drawing Sapphire! I may draw her more once I get through with these other requests. I'm working on a human Sunset Shimmer right now, and trying to set up a Livestream account so that people can watch me draw their requests.

• 2 months later...

Are you accepting new requests?

Could you please do Tempest and Dawn? Both of the links are in my signature.

If you are accepting new requests, can you do this one? http://i.imgur.com/4ggJdpd.png

http://i.imgur.com/0N5Xw8A.png

If this shop is still open can you please draw my OC Kyubiki Tenchu? 

Sure c: Once I get started, I'll need to message you and ask questions about what you want specifically.