request shop Taking Drawing Requests

CartoonishCanter

Could you draw my OC? He is a grey pegasus who lives in Canterlot. He likes to try out a lot of things and is a very agile flyer, he also like to entertain other ponies. Can you make him fly around at night? Here he is: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602030923/mlp/images/b/b0/FANMADE_Blood_Thunder_Vector.png and his cutie mark http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140407061410/mlp/images/6/68/FANMADE_Blood_Thunder_Cutie_Mark.png

Edited by Seaswirl10

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since myself I am working like CRAZY on my own requests this week I think I may have one done myself however I got to say my oc can be fairly hard to draw....

notes

?her eyes don't actually (glow) or are not empty it was for the picture (although it is possible if anger comes to her)

she has strange ears....

she has more or less a sombra-like horn

yes she has alicorn slippers

she has vines over her legs

shes (around) the size of Cadence 

spirit_of_the_everfree_forest_by_kerriec

boop_the_forest______in_progress_comic_s

(best pictures I got of her...

she has pretty silky mane here is a reference...

untitled_drawing_by_kerriecat-d7pgutm.pn

The mane is a little longer but not that much....

(wings reference)

everleaf_s_wings__with_feathers__by_kerr

(before bronies get complaining shes (Mary Sue) although she may (look) the way to you she only rules the Everfree and compared to the other alicorns she's not that powerful and yes she has a fair backstory)

huh huh sorry X3 I think that is all that needs to be known maybe as a background have her near the stream of the forest.....

The deepest of the Everfree!

Ooh pretty! *.*

Could you draw either Hibiscus Bloom or Cocoa Pod? (you can find their personalities and such in my sig)

If you draw Hibiscus, I'd like her on the beach.

If you draw Cocoa Pod, I'd like her to be on a chocolate farm (y'know, cocoa trees)

I love your character designs...

They have machetes in Equestria, right??  :huh:

U0sb7Kg.png

Hi!

Could you draw my OC Cocoon?

Character page:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cocoon-r7059

Image:

Thanks!

EDIT: Wow I forgot to put my full request in >.> Could you draw him sitting alone by a fire in a small camp that someone would make if they were stuck in the wild, if you don't know hat I mean just say : P .

Yes I know what you mean

I really like how this one turned out  :yay:

t87ZnhN.png

Hey there! I'd love it if you could draw my OC, Autumn Rhapsody, relaxing by the beach while sipping on a mango smoothie. If you need a basic idea of her personality, she's very outgoing and friendly, enjoys friends, but sometimes can go overboard with jokes (she's basically a ponysona because she's really just me. .-.). She loves seals and sea lions (because she's a ponified version of my fursona). Thanks! ^^

autumn_rhapsody_pony_by_kyle23emma-d7jlo

Edited by Otty~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! :D I just love your style, they're so cute!! I know you don't have much time to draw but if you wouldn't mind another pony, I'd love it if you'd draw my OC/ponysona Alana, sitting in a meadow sketching the outline of a pony. :)

post-8581-0-20662000-1412389081.png

I would love you to draw my namesake OC. He's intelligent, and although a bit shy, very open with his friends. He always loves to learn, and researches for the fun of it. Now, he does have a bit of a temper, and can sometimes turn off people he tries to make friends with, as well as being a bit emotional, but he'll always have your back in the end. He's ino gaming as well, and even though he's friends with Celestia, that's more of Celestia trying to get closer to subjects.

post-24445-0-98066200-1405307626_thumb.png

(Whoops, forgot the image)

Edited by BinaryPony

RWEwbBm.png

Signature by JellyBean.

I'm derping your computer as we speak...

If you'll draw a donkey...

Her name is Erythema. I don't have a full-body pic but I do have a good reference for the head. Her body is supposed to be lean from all the training she's done and continues to do.

post-8721-0-06571400-1412443284_thumb.jp

She has an identical twin brother so their color schemes are the exact same in all places

2ic8i7k.jpg

This simple phrase describes her personality quite well: "no hesitation, no pity, no pride."

She is a very dedicated warrior who specializes in dual weapons (dual daggers, dagger & tomahawk axe, twin shortblades). She is determined to do everything in her power -- anything it takes -- to protect her twin brother who is the only family she has left in this world. After their father's death, she made a promise to her brother that he will not die before she does.

If I may make a suggestion she may be depicted practicing her technique outdoors and alone. She's a foreigner and the place she lives tends to be arid where plant life tend to be scattered and consist mostly of cacti and thorny shrubs or bushes. This picture gives a pretty good depiction of what her native environment is like.

Please let me no if it's a go or a no-go

Edited by SunBurn

• 2 weeks later...

post-23914-0-55045600-1414209272_thumb.pngI would like you to draw my OC, Venie Flytrap Bloss, I don't have to colour the whole thing but I coloured a bit.

yeah, the coat, the hooves and stuff is there, the brown thing is a hat. She is like Fluttershy, but instead, she likes plants, not animals. Could you draw her in her garden watering plants? This is her cutie mark:

17581473-illustration-of-a-venus-flytrap Also, she is an adult mare

RarityPortal1.gif

Generosity~ Just sit back and watch how I live.