Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complete Comics list? Help!

Okay this may be one of those dumb threads, but I have been looking online and cannot find a comprehensive list of all the MLP comics, (FIM or friends forever) 

I would really appreciate it if some one could provide a list of all the comics from FIM and friends forever with their issue number and name/title, if you have the cover art for all of theme that would be even more awesome (but I know that's a stretch considering there are like 30) Don't worry about the alternate art covers, but if their are any special editions that would also be great to know.

I have looked at the wiki pages and online list but I can't find a straight forward list of all the comics, in order with issue numbers and titles.

Sorry of this seems like a tall order but I would like to purchase all the comics and to do that I need a sort of "check list" with all the relevant information.

Any help on this would be very welcome, Thanks! 

There are 3 main comic lines.

The main series is split into arcs 

Issues 1-4:  The Return of Queen Chrysalis

Issues 5-8:  Nightmare Rarity

Issues 9-10:  Zen and the Art of Gazebo Repair

Issues 11-12:  Neigh Anything

Issues 13-14:  My Little Pirate: Friendship Ahoy

Issues 15-16:  Book Worm Arc (Untitled I believe)

Issues 17-20:  Reflections

Issues 21-22 Manehattan Mysteries

The Micro Series was completed last year, and has 10 issues each focusing on a different character.  These are just titled after the character it is about.

Issue 1: Twilight Sparkle

Issue 2: Rainbow Dash

Issue 3: Rarity

Issue 4: Fluttershy

Issue 5: Pinkie Pie

Issue 6: Applejack

Issue 7: CMC

Issue 8: Princess Celestia

Issue 9: Spike

Issue 10: Princess Luna

Friends Forever each focuses on a pairing of two characters and is currently being produced.  Similar to the Micro-Series these don't have proper titles.

Issue 1: Pinkie Pie / Applejack

Issue 2: Discord / CMC

Issue 3: Celestia / Spike

Issue 4: Twilight/Shining Armor

Issue 5: Fluttershy/Zecora

Issue 6: Trixie / Rainbow Dash

Issue 7: Luna / Pinkie Pie

In addition, there is the MLP:FiM Annual from 2013 which includes two Equestria Girls comics, and there will be another Annual out later this year.

That's it for the substantive comics.  There are some other things like variant covers and cover gallery comics (just a collection of cover art in a comic), but the above list is all of the currently released comics.  Keep in mind that Friends Forever and the main series are both still produced and come out monthly, so this will be an out of date list soon enough.

• Brohoof 3

There are 3 main comic lines.

The main series is split into arcs 

Issues 1-4:  The Return of Queen Chrysalis

Issues 5-8:  Nightmare Rarity

Issues 9-10:  Zen and the Art of Gazebo Repair

Issues 11-12:  Neigh Anything

Issues 13-14:  My Little Pirate: Friendship Ahoy

Issues 15-16:  Book Worm Arc (Untitled I believe)

Issues 17-20:  Reflections

Issues 21-22 Manehattan Mysteries

The Micro Series was completed last year, and has 10 issues each focusing on a different character.  These are just titled after the character it is about.

Issue 1: Twilight Sparkle

Issue 2: Rainbow Dash

Issue 3: Rarity

Issue 4: Fluttershy

Issue 5: Pinkie Pie

Issue 6: Applejack

Issue 7: CMC

Issue 8: Princess Celestia

Issue 9: Spike

Issue 10: Princess Luna

Friends Forever each focuses on a pairing of two characters and is currently being produced.  Similar to the Micro-Series these don't have proper titles.

Issue 1: Pinkie Pie / Applejack

Issue 2: Discord / CMC

Issue 3: Celestia / Spike

Issue 4: Twilight/Shining Armor

Issue 5: Fluttershy/Zecora

Issue 6: Trixie / Rainbow Dash

Issue 7: Luna / Pinkie Pie

In addition, there is the MLP:FiM Annual from 2013 which includes two Equestria Girls comics, and there will be another Annual out later this year.

That's it for the substantive comics.  There are some other things like variant covers and cover gallery comics (just a collection of cover art in a comic), but the above list is all of the currently released comics.  Keep in mind that Friends Forever and the main series are both still produced and come out monthly, so this will be an out of date list soon enough.

Awesome thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!