Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Cloud Chaser Anything!

Azura

have you ever tried to fall in the rainbow factorys rainbow liquid pool????

EDIT: YOUR AWESOME!!! :3

From what I've heard it tastes disgusting and I would definitely not want to get my mane dirty.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

When you're not busy doing any kind of work or anything, what do you usually enjoy doing?

I like hanging around at Ponyville with my sister Flitter by walking around and going shopping. :lol:

Have you met Daring-Do? From a story? Have you ever read that book? No? * gives book *

I heard that Rainbow Dash loved it so I decided to read it as well and I really enjoyed reading it because Daring is almost as awesome as Rainbow Dash. B) Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

What are your thoughts on us Griffins?

Gilda ruined around half of the reputation for the whole race of Griffins for being a complete douche. :(

What are your thoughts on us Chickens?

I think it's really cute. :lol:

Gilda ruined around half of the reputation for the whole race of Griffins for being a complete douche. :(

I think it's really cute. :lol:

.... Im not a douche.......... Anymore.......

.... Im not a douche.......... Anymore.......

I believe you, hopefully you'll come and visit in future episodes and apologizing how you were really mean the last time you visited Ponyville. ;)

Do you have a picture of yourself ( a filly I guess )?

Sadly I do not have any pictures. :(

I believe you, hopefully you'll come and visit in future episodes and apologizing how you were really mean the last time you visited Ponyville. ;)

Sadly I do not have any pictures. :(

Yeah, but those guys who write the scripts wont let me appear again! I want to redeem myself to the audience, but the writers have completely written me out.

Yeah, but those guys who write the scripts wont let me appear again! I want to redeem myself to the audience, but the writers have completely written me out.

Maybe they just can't find a place where you can appear. :(

Were you able to find about the memories about the day when you got your cutie mark?

My history is a mystery. :blink:

I'm just curious, how do you get your mane to look like that? Did you do something to it, or is it just natural?

It's 100% natural and I love it! B)
  • Brohoof 1

Hahah, all natural, eh? Nice, I love it too! B) I've kinda always wondered what it's like to fly though... How does it feel to fly through the skies?

It feels really relaxing if you're just soaring through the skies and cutting through clouds. :lol:

You could always ask Twilight to cast the spell that could give you wings if you're really desperate to fly! ;)

• Brohoof 1

... This went days without a question...? How can this be! D:

So anyways... Do you happen to play games of any kind, like say... Board games?

I've been camping for days in the wild and no signs of any posting activity within this thread that got buried beneath the dust from the underworld.

Anyway, we Pegasus Fillies did not have much to do in the skies except learning how to fly. We did have books available during that time but I never read them because they seemed boring until I read one once I grew up.

Yeah... Some books can be good to read... And although I never read it before, I'm pretty interested in the Daring Do series...

But dang... Isn't it kind of odd how I'm the only one asking questions here lately...? o_o

(edited)

Yeah... Some books can be good to read... And although I never read it before, I'm pretty interested in the Daring Do series...

But dang... Isn't it kind of odd how I'm the only one asking questions here lately...? o_o

Maybe.. Maybe no pony likes me anymore.

I guess I'll leave.. Forever.. :(

Edited by Cloud Chaser

(edited)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

DONT LEEEAAAVVEE!!!

:(

Edited by daring
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

But... But if you DO leave... I'll be very sad... D:

Anyways, I'm back! Twilight used her spell and, well... *spreads wings out* I'm able to fly now! But... I don't really know how... Do you... Think you could teach me...? *slightly embarrassed*

Edited by Electrobolt