Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Cloud Chaser Anything!

Azura

Hello, Ms. Chaser.

Just wondering, if you're still there that is; what's your relationship with your sister, Flitter, like?

Do you get along well or maybe you have a strong disagreement over a certain subject?

And is she as big a fan of Rainbow Dash as you are?

By the way, and you must get this a lot, love the mane. ;)

Sorry for not seeing that post of yours there. :blush:

I don't have any disagreements over anything with my sister, and I don't think she likes Rainbow as much as I do.

Your hair is so badass! What's your secret?

If I told everypony then everypony will look as badass as me and I wouldn't want that now would I? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Good day Miss Chaser, I'm in a rush so I'm afraid I must keep this short.

How would you like to come over to Las Pegasus to act in an action-adventure movie? (all expenses paid of course.)

Also, do you have any requests for another pony (or other creature) to join you and who will antagonize you in said movie?

If you are hesitant, I would like to add that I have been told that you like the Daring Do fiction series and we are proud to announce that the future actrice for Daring Do in the live-action movies will also be coming over.

On behalf of the Square Equis corporation in Fillywood, Las Pegasus thank you for considering and hope to see you in our studio soon. *hands over a business card*

Oh! How rude of me, I haven't taken the time to introduce myself yet.

Nakama "Starstream" Heartlocke, representative of Square Equis corp.

Anyway, should you accept, we will have plenty of time to talk afterwards. For now I must leave to notify the other potential actors. I bid you farewell Miss Chaser.

(Wait, did I just write a letter or speak to her in person? I'm confused.) :o

Edited by Zhinzo

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Good day Miss Chaser, I'm in a rush so I'm afraid I must keep this short.

How would you like to come over to Las Pegasus to act in an action-adventure movie? (all expenses paid of course.)

Also, do you have any requests for another pony (or other creature) to join you and who will antagonize you in said movie?

If you are hesitant, I would like to add that I have been told that you like the Daring Do fiction series and we are proud to announce that the future actrice for Daring Do in the live-action movies will also be coming over.

On behalf of the Square Equis corporation in Fillywood, Las Pegasus thank you for considering and hope to see you in our studio soon. *hands over a business card*

Oh! How rude of me, I haven't taken the time to introduce myself yet.

Nakama "Starstream" Heartlocke, representative of Square Equis corp.

Anyway, should you accept, we will have plenty of time to talk afterwards. For now I must leave to notify the other potential actors. I bid you farewell Miss Chaser.

(Wait, did I just write a letter or speak to her in person? I'm confused.) :o

To be honest I am quite confused and I do not know how to react to it. Edited by Cloud Chaser

greetings cloud chaser.

our sister has been suffering from a broken horn and is not able to do her duties as a princes to keep watch over Equestria.

this sad news is of course very tragic but we have been given the task to rule Equestria for the time of her recovery.

so we are here in ponyville now to see what the subjects are going trough at the moment.

and we are here to solve any given problems that effects the ponies here.

so our questrion is, are there any troubles or problems that need royal attention?

greetings cloud chaser.

our sister has been suffering from a broken horn and is not able to do her duties as a princes to keep watch over Equestria.

this sad news is of course very tragic but we have been given the task to rule Equestria for the time of her recovery.

so we are here in ponyville now to see what the subjects are going trough at the moment.

and we are here to solve any given problems that effects the ponies here.

so our questrion is, are there any troubles or problems that need royal attention?

Not that I know of Luna, I'll tell you if anything comes up.

Sorry she is mine ^^

Okie Dokie Lokie. :lol:

Would your real-life name happen to be Bruce?

That would be a big.. No.

May I smell your hair..? I swear this is for a reason.

Is it because you want to know what product I use to make my hair so awesome? ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Why no I am not in a relationship, at least not at the moment. :blush:

I just changed that. :blush:

Why did you not tell me about this when we met?

I just changed that. :blush:

Why did you not tell me about this when we met?

Tell you what, that I wasn't in a relationship?

Yeah... You started it before we met, and you never told me about it... Did you forget? :blush:

I didn't know you'd care.

• 2 weeks later...

Will you give us love?

I would never give my love to you and your changelings!

Do you really think I have talent? Just asking.

I'm not sure if you have any talent, but everypony has something they're good at so..

Yeah!