Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Cloud Chaser Anything!

Azura

How does it feel to know that you laughed at a pony who had deficiencies in her flying capabilities? To know the feeling of un-warrented antagonism towards somepony for such petty reasons, like below-average flying?

Or to put it in simpler terms, because you seem to lack the intellect of processing such big words, how did it feel being a bitch?

Why is the sky purple blue?

Because the Pegasus makes it blue with the factory we have in Cloudsdale. ;)

What is love?

Love is where we care for each other and show affection by cuddling with each other etc. :lol:

How does it feel to know that you laughed at a pony who had deficiencies in her flying capabilities? To know the feeling of un-warrented antagonism towards somepony for such petty reasons, like below-average flying?

Or to put it in simpler terms, because you seem to lack the intellect of processing such big words, how did it feel being a bitch?

You could blame Hasbro for making me look bad and giving you a bad first impression. :(

Do you chase clouds?

Ure name is Cloud Chaser after all.

I did when I was a little filly. :blush:
  • Brohoof 3

You are quite the attractive mare. You wouldnt happen to be in a relasionship, would you?

Why no I am not in a relationship, at least not at the moment. :blush:

I REALLY LIKE YOUR MANE!!!!

So, what do you think about Rainbow Dash??

I really like her attitude, her mane and how fast she can fly.

I'm a big fan of Dashie. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

*Gilda gives you a sly look.*

Whatever kind you want.

*Wink*

How about we get to know each other before going into one? :lol:

Hey Cloud Chaser... First, I must say... You look awesome! :D

And now, for my question... Call it what you may, but after you mentioned that you chased clouds as a filly, I'm curious... Do you remember how you looked as a little filly? :)

How does it feel like to be standing on microscopic drops of H20? (Clouds xD)

It feels like you're standing on floating batches of cotton, just remember to ask Twilight to cast that spell so you can step on clouds before you try to stand on one! ;)

Hey Cloud Chaser! Let me start off by saying that your mane is awesome! Now on to the question...how fast can you fly and what is your wing power?

My wing power is around twelve but I am still not as powerful as Rainbow Dash, my biggest fan! :blush:

Hey Cloud Chaser... First, I must say... You look awesome! :D

And now, for my question... Call it what you may, but after you mentioned that you chased clouds as a filly, I'm curious... Do you remember how you looked as a little filly? :)

Sorry to disappoint you but I can't seem to remember how I looked like when I was a filly. :(

Sorry to disappoint you but I can't seem to remember how I looked like when I was a filly. :(

Not even a picture...? Aw... If anything, I bet you were adorable as a filly

(edited)

How hard is it answering so many questions at once on your first time?

I'm an experienced forum user and I do not think that's a lot of questions at all.

Wait till I go to sleep and wake up at the morning seeing that I have 69 questions. ;)

Not even a picture...? Aw... If anything, I bet you were adorable as a filly

I bet I was. B) Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Y U CHASE CLOUD?

**Insert meme picture here**

:lol:

Maybe my parents saw me chasing clouds when I was a filly so they named me Cloud Chaser. :blush:

What do you think of Chicken chaser?

Who's Chicken Chaser? :blink: