Ask Cloud Chaser Anything!

Azura

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

DONT LEEEAAAVVEE!!!

:(

I thought no one cared anymore.

I'll stay, don't worry. :lol:

But... But if you DO leave... I'll be very sad... D:

Anyways, I'm back! Twilight used her spell and, well... *spreads wings out* I'm able to fly now! But... I don't really know how... Do you... Think you could teach me...? *slightly embarrassed*

I'll stay. *Pats you in the back gently*

Anyway, all you got to do is feel as if the wings are a part of you instead of just something you use to fly. Then flap your wings, and you'll be starting to fly like a pro in no time! ;)

• Brohoof 1

I... I'm glad you're staying... :)

And I'll try... *begins to practice moving his wing muscles, eventually feeling as if it's natural for him* Hey, I... I think I got it... *begins flapping his wings, eventually hovering off the ground* I... I think I'm doing it... *flaps even harder, beginning to rise into the sky then propelling himself forward through the sky* I... I'm actually doing it... I'm actually flying...! *flies around a little more before landing again* Thanks for helping me! :)

Oh yeah... Another question! Do you like to listen to music?

Um, Cloud...? Are you still around? o.o Please don't tell me you really did leave... :(

I... I'm glad you're staying... :)

And I'll try... *begins to practice moving his wing muscles, eventually feeling as if it's natural for him* Hey, I... I think I got it... *begins flapping his wings, eventually hovering off the ground* I... I think I'm doing it... *flaps even harder, beginning to rise into the sky then propelling himself forward through the sky* I... I'm actually doing it... I'm actually flying...! *flies around a little more before landing again* Thanks for helping me! :)

Oh yeah... Another question! Do you like to listen to music?

Um, Cloud...? Are you still around? o.o Please don't tell me you really did leave... :(

Don't worry, I'll be staying here for a long time. :lol:

Of course I like listening to music, I listen to it when I am doing work, playing games etc. ;)

I also found the picture a few people have been asking for..

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I was right, you DO make a cute filly!!! :)

Anyways, have you ever had something happen that ended up with you getting caught up in a fit of giggles? I just had that happen to me not too long ago, and it's hard for me to stop xD

I was right, you DO make a cute filly!!! :)

Anyways, have you ever had something happen that ended up with you getting caught up in a fit of giggles? I just had that happen to me not too long ago, and it's hard for me to stop xD

Caught up in a fit of giggles?

You mean laughing at something I couldn't stop laughing at? :huh:

Yay! A fellow Cloud Chaser fan/role-player! I'll eventually get around to stating a question, but first, let me just say that while you've taken the opportunity to role-play Cloud Chaser here, I just want you to know how much I appreciate her character design and ended up re-vamping a Pony pic of my own, with Cloud Chaser being the pinnacle/main foundation.

I'm Dizzy Leeane Rage (aka Violet Spiral pony wise) You may call me by either names, I don't mind ;3

Hasbro really did a good job with her design no? Simple with flare for attraction.

• Brohoof 2

give me 1 word describing your life

Inspiring. :blush:

That's EXACTLY what I mean xD

I was confused. ;)

Yay! A fellow Cloud Chaser fan/role-player! I'll eventually get around to stating a question, but first, let me just say that while you've taken the opportunity to role-play Cloud Chaser here, I just want you to know how much I appreciate her character design and ended up re-vamping a Pony pic of my own, with Cloud Chaser being the pinnacle/main foundation.

I'm Dizzy Leeane Rage (aka Violet Spiral pony wise) You may call me by either names, I don't mind ;3

Hasbro really did a good job with her design no? Simple with flare for attraction.

I love Cloud Chaser, if only she was one of the main characters I'd like her more than Rainbow Dash but then she's not.

Poor Cloud Chaser. :(

I love Cloud Chaser, if only she was one of the main characters I'd like her more than Rainbow Dash but then she's not.

Poor Cloud Chaser. :(

Who knows, they might develop her better in future episodes! we should send so ideas to their request box or something, She's already a step above other filler ponies, she might just make it to a dynamic role :P

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Ms. Chaser.

Just wondering, if you're still there that is; what's your relationship with your sister, Flitter, like?

Do you get along well or maybe you have a strong disagreement over a certain subject?

And is she as big a fan of Rainbow Dash as you are?

By the way, and you must get this a lot, love the mane. ;)

Who knows, they might develop her better in future episodes! we should send so ideas to their request box or something, She's already a step above other filler ponies, she might just make it to a dynamic role :P

*Squee* :lol:

Why do I have an OC with the same exact name as you?!?!?! :o

Hahah... Maybe it was a coincidence they chose Cloud Chaser as her name :P But anyways...

You said you read books, but what kind of books do you enjoy reading? Besides the Daring Do books, of course :P

(edited)

Have you ever been to the Rainbow Factory?

Of course, I remember talking about it not long ago on this thread.

Why do I have an OC with the same exact name as you?!?!?! :o

I feel dumb for not knowing that OC means.

Hahah... Maybe it was a coincidence they chose Cloud Chaser as her name :P But anyways...

You said you read books, but what kind of books do you enjoy reading? Besides the Daring Do books, of course :P

Books that have a decent storyline which are interesting to read but not too long.

What do you think of Fluttershy, or do you remember her? I don't know how often she's gone to Cloudsdale since the day she fell from it so long ago

I see her often when I am walking around. I also visited her when I wanted a pet! Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Do you know her well?

Not really but at least she knows my name! :lol:

Ooh, you said you visited her when you wanted a pet? Which pet did you get?

There were so many pets to choose from but I took the cat who rubbed her face on Rainbow's face when Fluttershy held her up. ;)

After looking at your avatar, I must ask this: do you wear sunglasses during night operations?

Oh, if you don't know Fluttershy too well, you might not understand the two videos about her that I was going to ask for your opinion for, do you mind if I still post them?

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at your avatar, I must ask this: do you wear sunglasses during night operations?

But of course.. *Put sunglasses on* I do.

Yeeeeaaah!

So you picked a cat, huh? I love cats, so fluffy and cute :3 How is the cat doing right now?

Sometimes it's annoying but it's a lot more cute and friendly than Rarity's Cat.

Oh, if you don't know Fluttershy too well, you might not understand the two videos about her that I was going to ask for your opinion for, do you mind if I still post them?

I wouldn't mind if you did.

But of course.. *Put sunglasses on* I do.

Yeeeeaaah!

Sometimes it's annoying but it's a lot more cute and friendly than Rarity's Cat.

I wouldn't mind if you did.

In that case, they are about her lament(first), and her monster(second)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMEdt3Qu0_k

And just to be sure you remember, I am asking for your opinion on these videos